Zone1 Hate Preacher Gives Vile Sermon Calling for LGBTQ+ to Be ‘Shot in the Back of the Head’

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Dillon Awes, an extremist pastor known for spewing hate, delivered a shocking sermon over the weekend, literally saying that all LGBTQ+ people should be lined up and “shot in the back of the head,” LGBTQ Nations reports. Awes made the vile statements at the Stedfast Baptist Church in Hurst, Texas, which has been designated an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Great job pastor, it's people like you causing kids to leave the church.

Dillon Awes, an extremist pastor known for spewing hate, delivered a shocking sermon over the weekend, literally saying that all LGBTQ+ people should be lined up and “shot in the back of the head,” LGBTQ Nations reports. Awes made the vile statements at the Stedfast Baptist Church in Hurst, Texas, which has been designated an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

They are an independent fundamentalist church in a strip mall. What is your purpose in constantly chasing these crazies?

Here is a Sunday at their church. But the atheists and haters will be pounding on this for weeks, maybe months....years....

1657003157375.png

Getting shot in back of ones head is better than dragging the poor bass-turds to death. It wasn't that long ago(decade or so?) that I remember reading about a queer getting dragged to death on gravel covered roads, Alabama/Nevada(?) but I really can't remember the state it happened in. That's how many queers were murdered back in the horse & buggy days. Being LGBT is not a crime though it had been labeled decades ago as a "VICTIMLESS CRIME". That makes a lot of sense, huh? Like no victim = no crime committed, right??? Not if one is a power & control freak hell bent on playing the role of judge, jury & hangman! I say leave living to the person, live life by the golden rule, & judgement to mans Maker!

As far as the 'Southern Poverty Law Center' goes that outfit is just a front for the statist left big g'ment power & control(PC) kooks. I'd avoid those narcissists @ all costs if you value your constitutional rights & BoR.

Like no victim = no crime committed, right?

Actually, many crimes in the penal code are statute crimes. Crimes against legal statute where there is no specific victim or victims.

You don't need a criminal complaint to prosecute for those crimes, only "finds committing".

NBD.

EVERYBODY is an SPLC-designated hate group.

Cool. So, if I find an fringe NAMBLA type talking some crazy shit, can we consider it as representative of your side?

That would be a fun game. Except I don't want to go looking for such shit. Because, I have a life.

So, let's just pretend I did. And you thus, are a sick bastard. FUN!!

That church. But, what other Church teaches this? Westborough? However, the left is probably applauding this because they support the Muslims that believe the same thing, right? No? This world is so mixed up... Way to go Democrats!

That church. But, what other Church teaches this? Westborough? However, the left is probably applauding this because they support the Muslims that believe the same thing, right? No? This world is so mixed up... Way to go Democrats!
That is vile and idiotic, but exactly what I would expect from you-Divisive bullshit trying to pit the gays against the Muslims while trying to make liberals look like hypocrits. Muslim Americans do not support the persecution and killing of gays. They have respect for the constitution and accept diversity. While many Christians do also, it seems to be only Christians who spew this sort of vile rhetoric

That is vile and idiotic, but exactly what I would expect from you-Divisive bullshit trying to pit the gays against the Muslims while trying to make liberals look like hypocrits. Muslim Americans do not support the persecution and killing of gays. They have respect for the constitution and accept diversity. While many Christians do also, it seems to be only Christians who spew this sort of vile rhetoric
Whats so God Damned funny https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/ohpleasejustquit.83053/ ?

Got anything meaningful to add?

LGBTQ members should not be shot in the head as punishment for belonging to that ugly hate group. LGBT supremacy is ugly stuff, but I don't think members should be shot over it. If they do vile stuff with kids, that's a different story.

LGBTQ members should not be shot in the head as punishment for belonging to that ugly hate group. LGBT supremacy is ugly stuff, but I don't think members should be shot over it. If they do vile stuff with kids, that's a different story.
You said that already Bubba. I asked you if you had anything meaningful to say, as in intelllegent

I don't have to make liberals look like hypocrites because they naturally are and show it. Not too long ago, one of their prophets was Martin Luther King Jr. He was a god to the liberals as they would call everyone white, racists. But, now with the abortion issue going on, we don't hear anything from you libs. Why? Because of what MLK said about abortion. "How can the "Dream" survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate." Liberals are such hypocrites. So, it wasn't all Christian Church's was it! Nope. So, why condemn all when it was just one?

Attachments

• 1657058401276.png
    1657058401276.png
    91 KB · Views: 10

Reading a different Bible than the ones I have.

Forum List

Back