Has Trump breached his duty?

No doubt I was spot on in the OP:

"Instead of calling me a moron, an idiot or stupid, as most of Trump Supporter will want to do, why not explain how one man can be above the law".

How one man order his underlings and former underlings to ignore a subpoena and get away with obstruction of justice?

No one above has the ability to answer these two questions, and needed to default to the logical fallacy, ad hominem.

Can't, wasn't, won't.

Easy!!!

Greg

Has OP's cheese done slid right off his cracker due to TDS?

Why yes, yet it has. :eek:

Mixing meds and booze....never a good look.....Wry needs to stop, get help.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum:
  • Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed.
  • Keep it relevant, choose wisely.
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
  • No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

McConnell has breached his duty to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. That is without a doubt.

I also believe Trump has put himself above the people, as well as the oath he swore to support and defend the Constitution.

McConnell's nonfeasance and misfeasance border on malfeasance, and his behavior is sufficient to hold him in contempt. Unfortunately, a Senator seems to be above the law (and spirit of democracy) unless expelled by the other Senators.

However, the President is culpable for Malfeasance, Misfeasance and Nonfeasance, IMO, and yet based on the votes in the Senate, he cannot be Convicted if impeached.

No where in COTUS is the policy of the DOJ, that a POTUS cannot be indicted for a crime, exists. Not withstanding Mr. Mueller's written comment, and no where in case law does this exemption occur.

Instead of calling me a moron, an idiot or stupid, as most of Trump Supporter will want to do, why not explain how one man can be above the law. How one man order his underlings and former underlings to ignore a subpoena and get away with obstruction of justice?

So the House is not doing its duty by not writing articles of impeachment. Maybe we should throw out all the House and Senate and start over.
they are a bunch of 20 percenters....some of the worst people ever in congress....what would one expect?.....

Name names.

McConnell has breached his duty to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. That is without a doubt.

I also believe Trump has put himself above the people, as well as the oath he swore to support and defend the Constitution.

McConnell's nonfeasance and misfeasance border on malfeasance, and his behavior is sufficient to hold him in contempt. Unfortunately, a Senator seems to be above the law (and spirit of democracy) unless expelled by the other Senators.

However, the President is culpable for Malfeasance, Misfeasance and Nonfeasance, IMO, and yet based on the votes in the Senate, he cannot be Convicted if impeached.

No where in COTUS is the policy of the DOJ, that a POTUS cannot be indicted for a crime, exists. Not withstanding Mr. Mueller's written comment, and no where in case law does this exemption occur.

Instead of calling me a moron, an idiot or stupid, as most of Trump Supporter will want to do, why not explain how one man can be above the law. How one man order his underlings and former underlings to ignore a subpoena and get away with obstruction of justice?
Fuck Off.

The Illegal Witch Hunt and COUP is Over. Move to Canada, Go wait in Line at the Emergency Room, and have the Putin Shaped Dildo Extracted from your ass.

America hates you. Our Enemies Love you. You dick wads now get 10 more years of Trump-Pence.

You Fucks have spammed and nearly ruined this forum with daily lies about Russian Collusion and "Impeachment" for three years.

I wish you nothing but misery, frustration, poverty, sickness, incarceration, and mental illness.

So far all I am getting is Mental Illness from you Left Tards, but I'll take it.

Last edited:
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum:
  • Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed.
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
Playing mod and quoting rules rather than offering actual debate?

I accept your surrender.

Has OP's cheese done slid right off his cracker due to TDS?

Why yes, yet it has. :eek:

Mixing meds and booze....never a good look.....Wry needs to stop, get help.

Why don't you come back when Mike Pence Is President in 2024 and talk about Fake Russian Collusion Again.

I doubt. Please explain.

Welcome to politics.

Who is going to hold McConnell in contempt...and for what?

For example?

The specific avenue for removing a president is impeachment.

Trump is not above the law. Neither are democrats. That's the problem for you. Democrats can't just snap their fingers and unseat a duly-elected president.

So the House is not doing its duty by not writing articles of impeachment. Maybe we should throw out all the House and Senate and start over.
they are a bunch of 20 percenters....some of the worst people ever in congress....what would one expect?.....

Name names.
just google up the Congress of the US.....every name on there......

Forum List

Back