Has Obama Flown Over The Cookoo's Nest?,Jewish Janitors & Intercontinental Railways ?

remember in 2010 when Bambi needed to create 250,000 jobs a month to have any chance of being re-elected? well now its closer to a Million Jobs a Month! hey, I got an idea, lets hire 8.9 million people to help build a monorail system from New York to France!!!!

The problem is that your plan above is one of the few plans I have heard from the GOP. I'm sure there are some plans out there but there doesn't seem to be a lot of details being given. Maybe someone can post a detailed GOP plan on this thread.

the GOP plan,,,,,,KILL OBAMA CARE !!! that's it! and liberal commentators say the GOP isnt doing anything to create jobs! And the libs claim the GOP are blocking job bills? its Obama refusing to end Obama-Care thats keeping small business from hiring!

well lately it seems that approximately every two to three weeks, Obama loses a vital voting base, so far he has lost most of the whites, latinos,asians,another 10% of blacks, lost the entire jewish vote, and yesterday he lost another 2.4 million votes as he insulted Jewish Janitors.
Hmm, maybe next week Obama will insult dead people and public benches?:eusa_whistle:

and to think Obama wanted to build a mono rail from LA to Vegas? is Obama that dumbfounded? who in their right mind would build a railway over an earthquake prone area? well maybe Pelosi, she doesn't have a brain.

Plenty of freight trains run out west despite the fault lines.

Don't really have an opinion either way about the monorail or not. Frankly, I'd rather have it than another class of submarine when what we're abandoning is still decades ahead of what other navies can field subsurface. I wouldn't do Vegas to LA though. The only thing that is important is speed, speed, and more speed. Chicago to NY is the obvious choice.

You do know this was a thread poking fun at our "dear leader" right? :lmao:

dumbass.gif

and to think Obama wanted to build a mono rail from LA to Vegas? is Obama that dumbfounded? who in their right mind would build a railway over an earthquake prone area? well maybe Pelosi, she doesn't have a brain.

Plenty of freight trains run out west despite the fault lines.

Don't really have an opinion either way about the monorail or not. Frankly, I'd rather have it than another class of submarine when what we're abandoning is still decades ahead of what other navies can field subsurface. I wouldn't do Vegas to LA though. The only thing that is important is speed, speed, and more speed. Chicago to NY is the obvious choice.

You do know this was a thread poking fun at our "dear leader" right? :lmao:

dumbass.gif

Home movie?

He meant to applaud us for building the intercontinental railroad, but instead said transcontinental ... I like how he said we have 57 states ... Must have been thinking of his steak needing some sauce
:lol:

Fire?

It is the transcontinental railroad.

And intercontinuent railroad would go between two different continents.

well there is one good side to this, the RNC will have more than enough Obama Gaffes for their 2012 Romney Ads, they will probably end the Obama Gaffe ads with "And This Guys Wants A Second Term"?

Forum List

Back