Has anyone seen the new Sessions ad?

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
After all he went thru from Trump, it's the most toadying piece I've seen since Ted Cruz swallowed the vindictive trash from Dear Leader and became Trump's #1 fan. Sessions may top that.
Hope he and Bevins form a Coattails Club that bases their candidacy on Trump's popularity. Along with Roy Moore, it should be quite a party that grows to include the 'silent majority' of Congressional Republicans.

Is Sessions going to run on being Trumps whipping boy?

A milquetoast career politician that aggressively supports civil asset forfeiture. Hard pass.

More proof that a statist never retires, though.

The dream result would be for Sessions to run in NY and replace Schumer. But it's still a little early for that now. In a couple years when the banks and other rich people are in full flight mode, then the time will be right for a conservative to come in and rescue a failing city. NYC is failing right now but liberals are too stupid to see it.

A milquetoast career politician that aggressively supports civil asset forfeiture. Hard pass.

You're missing the point... He's a Bible belt homeboy running in the midst of Bible belt voters... End of story.

Jo

Last edited:

You're missing the point... He's a Bible belt homeboy running in the midst of Bible belt voters... End of story.

Joi

I get that he’s going to win easily, but the fact remains he’s a pushy statist.

Joi

I always liked him as a Senator
Without his early support of Candidate Trump - he never becomes President Trump

Still, he was a disaster as AG.

President Trump needed a non-swamp person in that position.

He will probably win.

Anyone not named Roy Moore will beat Doug Jones.

After all he went thru from Trump, it's the most toadying piece I've seen since Ted Cruz swallowed the vindictive trash from Dear Leader and became Trump's #1 fan. Sessions may top that.
Hope he and Bevins form a Coattails Club that bases their candidacy on Trump's popularity. Along with Roy Moore, it should be quite a party that grows to include the 'silent majority' of Congressional Republicans.

I uh think Lindsey Graham's in that group. He may be Primary Pissant.

Never did understand masochism. :dunno:

Forum List

Back