Has anyone noticed

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
that they are pulling out old stories from 2 to 5 years ago, about DotMil munitions being stolen, and giving them a lot of play in the news?

There was another a week or so ago, as well but I can't find it right now.

I find it interesting that they are doing this at the same time they are trying to purge the military of anyone who might be, oh I don't know...... a typical patriotic American?

Anyone else think the ministry of propaganda is trying to create an atmosphere of suspicion towards our guys in the military?
Maybe, to make it easier to get rid of some of them?

not really, I got out of the army in 1988 and I know of many stories about stolen weapons especially when they wanted to over throw the feds during Clintoon because of Ruby Ridge and Waco....The motto was: kill 'em(federal govt.) all and let God sort them out...

• Banned
Shit is always walking off bases, nothing new about that.

I just find the use of old stories to resurrect interest at this particular time, kind of interesting.

When I was in the 1/68th ADA unit at Fart Hood our CO lost his job because of missing weapons and material..

• Banned
When I was in the 1/68th ADA unit at Fart Hood our CO lost his job because of missing weapons and material..
When I was in Easy Co 1/506 at Campbell, the unit lost a fuck-ton of stuff on a deployment, and tried to hit me for 17k worth of it. Unfortunately for them, I had documentation out the ass to prove that the equipment in question was never signed out to me, and had never even been in my possession. Those liars spent 2 years trying to pin it on me though...... it finally went up to a CSM at division level who called bullshit on their scamming asses.

Forum List

Back