Has anyone asked parking garages if they will be able to handle EVs?

I think it's a bad idea to capture solar radiation at scale that would have otherwise heated the surface of the planet in the middle of an ice age.
Now that’s interesting. I haven’t heard that one. What harm do you think is being caused? Do you have an issue with coal and oil mining? Resources that otherwise would have remained in our planet?

Now that’s interesting. I haven’t heard that one. What harm do you think is being caused? Do you have an issue with coal and oil mining? Resources that otherwise would have remained in our planet?
Given enough scale I envision it affecting the earth's energy budget. It would only take 0.7 W/m^2 to turn the planet from net warming to net cooling.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with it's a bad idea to steer markets like the government is doing.
It has everything to do with it if you are let the gov effort influence your buying decisions.

An EV parked in the hot sun will turn on AC to keep the inside at a fixed temp for comfortable takeoff. Good luck on a 2-week trip when you come back. Maybe your charge is gone? Maybe Phyliss forgot to disable it (if that is available) running with the kids to not be late. Keep the tow trucks nearby SKY Harbor in AUG.//

It has everything to do with it if you are let the gov effort influence your buying decisions.
No, that's a silly argument. The government's decision to steer markets has nothing whatsoever to do with the people getting in line or not getting in line. They do their thing and we do our thing.

The point I am trying to make to you - which you keep ignoring - is that it is a bad idea for government to steer, manage or control markets. It's not natural. It's not organic. It is artificial. They are picking winners and losers. It is effectively crony capitalism. How you can just ignore this is beyond me.

No, that's a silly argument. The government's decision to steer markets has nothing whatsoever to do with the people getting in line or not getting in line. They do their thing and we do our thing.

The point I am trying to make to you - which you keep ignoring - is that it is a bad idea for government to steer, manage or control markets. It's not natural. It's not organic. It is artificial. They are picking winners and losers. It is effectively crony capitalism. How you can just ignore this is beyond me.
I’m a small government guy so pretty much agree. I don’t mind a little assistance in some areas to help support tech development. But being too heavy handed is not a good thing.

Unfortunately we’ve had too many corporations take advantage of their power and create a need for government intervention

Forum List

Back