Has anybody seen Kellyanne Conway?

Well, not everything.

Gorsuch told me to remind you about that.

Roflmfao
What?

:cuckoo:

Think.

If Trump literally lost "everything"

Now, Do the math
If Trump is found guilty of treason, Gorsuch will be impeached. So yes, everything.

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

Lol. The GOP majority Congress and Senate? That Congress? Or do you have like a fantasy football thing playing out in your head? Some kind of imaginary Congress?

:dig:

I think she has been treated unfairly. People are calling her a liar and saying she should be banned from political shows for lying. Who in the Trump Administration doesn't lie? Why should she be singled out? Because she's a woman? Because she looks like a witch? Not fair. The others should be held to the same standard as her.
Yes, they all lie, and if that ugly white troll wants to let them make her a fall guy, who's fault is that? Do anything for a dollar white bitch deserves to be treated like shit....she defended that shit all last year, karma, ya know
tumblr_ngj242Fzwk1qeh4t2o7_r1_400.gif

Think.

Now, Do the math
If Trump is found guilty of treason, Gorsuch will be impeached. So yes, everything.

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

Lol. The GOP majority Congress and Senate? That Congress? Or do you have like a fantasy football thing playing out in your head? Some kind of imaginary Congress?

Yes that congress. There's only one. You are really dense.

I think she has been treated unfairly. People are calling her a liar and saying she should be banned from political shows for lying. Who in the Trump Administration doesn't lie? Why should she be singled out? Because she's a woman? Because she looks like a witch? Not fair. The others should be held to the same standard as her.

Kellyann is the WH fluffer. She prepares the way for other WH spokespeople with her foul mouth.

Think.

Now, Do the math

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

I may be dense but at least I have a better grip on reality than a braintoasted fucktard like you had.

Trump would not be impeached by this Congress , even if he were busted in a truck stop bathroom wearing a little blue dress borrowed from Monica Lewinsky and with Putin's DNA on it.

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

I may be dense but at least I have a better grip on reality than a braintoasted fucktard like you had.

Trump would not be impeached by this Congress , even if he were busted in a truck stop bathroom wearing a little blue dress borrowed from Monica Lewinsky and with Putin's DNA on it.

So thrue, thrue.......but next year when you Nazi nuts are non longer the majority, we're gonna open these investigations back up and Trump is going down....and we don't care who's meat he's suckin on, but the orange guy is going down

Haha haha!

Impeached by who?
Congress, dummy

So thrue, thrue.......but next year when you Nazi nuts are non longer the majority, we're gonna open these investigations back up and Trump is going down....and we don't care who's meat he's suckin on, but the orange guy is going down

I'll take that bet.

How much?

Forum List

Back