Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

Trump brought new voters to the Democrat Party, Gwinnett and Cobb counties in Georgia voted Republican in 2014. In 2016 they went for Clinton by 5. They went for Abrams by 11 in 2018. In 2020, they went for Biden by nearly 20.
How did Biden get more voters when he could only get 3 or 4 people to show up at his rallies?

How did Biden get more voters when he could only get 3 or 4 people to show up at his rallies?
Because rally attendance has nothing to do with how many people are willing to vote for you. Most of them show up for the entertainment value.

Because rally attendance has nothing to do with how many people are willing to vote for you. Most of them show up for the entertainment value.
Or the difference could be made up when boxes of ballots mysteriously appear after midnight.

As I pointed out, Trump put Pence in charge of the coronavirus task force. But Pence couldn't invoke the defense production act, or any other executive acts without Trumps signature.

The only thing the vice president can do is certify the EC vote count on January 6th, and break a tie in the senate.
So what? You just have TDS, Trump lives in your brain.

Trump is finished. The mentally ill simply haven’t realized it
Hey piece of shit democrat, you're about to get your dick and balls blowtorched off, and you just don't realize it. Oh, wait a second, you just need to sober up in the sleep-off cell at the local jail. That's all that remains of the Establishment Democrat party.
LOLOL

Trump is done. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can lead to recovery.

As I pointed out, Trump put Pence in charge of the coronavirus task force. But Pence couldn't invoke the defense production act, or any other executive acts without Trumps signature.

The only thing the vice president can do is certify the EC vote count on January 6th, and break a tie in the senate.
Not really... Just want know why some people still worship him?

He might run again but he would be on the top of the Democratic wish list to run against...

He might run again but he would be on the top of the Democratic wish list to run against...

Which is precisely why YOU ALL are attempting to keep him alive, face it. Better for YOU that Trump remain viable than you look at your own very quickly sinking ship.

You are not only losing politically...

You are losing CULTURALLY. Something I wasn't sure I would see in my lifetime.

I don't think republicans would care overall about the gender of his running mate. I think they care more about what the person stands for and says more than what's between their legs.

For the sake of conversation, desantis with him would be a lock. But if he had an equally good woman it wouldn't matter.

Has a new precedent been set? When tRump runs in 2024 does that mean he'll run in 2028 too? Or do we have to wait for someone new to run in 2028, lose, and run again in 2032?

75 million voted for him. They like his policies, enjoyed his excellent economy and saw him handle threatening despots in other countries. Those are concrete things. Worship is based on nothing but belief and that is what you Bidenistas do.

President Trump was cheated by jealous rivals who were so desperate they declared war on Trump voters and supporters. The data on at least 20 states were corrupted by Democrat apparatchiks in many precincts. Biden is and has been engaged in too many fiscal hijinks in his 47 years of holding high office he used to launder extortion money from taxpayer gifts to overseas nations receiving US support. Biden needs to leave office and Trump won and should be reinsated forthwith.

President Trump was cheated by jealous rivals who were so desperate they declared war on Trump voters and supporters. The data on at least 20 states were corrupted by Democrat apparatchiks in many precincts. Biden is and has been engaged in too many fiscal hijinks in his 47 years of holding high office he used to launder extortion money from taxpayer gifts to overseas nations receiving US support. Biden needs to leave office and Trump won and should be reinsated forthwith.
Exactly. Hopefully we get those audits in PA, MI, and WI soon. After the fraud is exposed the angry voters will demand action.

Forum List

Back