Harvard Students Can Be Punished for Not Using Preferred Pronouns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pay off their loan debts with my money some more! We must coddle the mentally ill!

A Title IX training at Harvard University reportedly told students that failing to use a person's preferred pronoun could be a violation of university policy.

The mandatory training contained multiple fictional scenarios explaining possible violations of the university's Title IX policies, including one in which a student repeatedly uses the "wrong pronouns" to address someone while making comments about gender identity, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Only if those students refer to me by my preferred pronoun,

It is obvious that you can get a real education at these bat shit crazy Leftest universities.

That "pronoun" bullshit is nothing more than biology science denial.
I assume you mean "can't" not "can"

The gender of pronouns should be used to communicate the biological sex of the person/persons being referred to. That said, the Gender Fluid/Trans Dogma Crowd is conflating gender with personality types which leads to the possibility of 7.7 billion different pronouns since everyone can be considered unique. We would be better off simply doing away with gendered pronouns and refer to everyone as "it"

Real men won't subscribe to such nonsense and will refuse to be subject to it....That shit is for soy boys and libtard women that don't have anything better to do with their time.

Pronouns? Fuck that noise.

Forum List

Back