Harvard faces federal civil rights probe over legacy admissions

I have no problem with legacy admissions. There is nothing inherently racist about it. This is yet another example of leftist scumbags attempting to destroy the institutions that holds our nation together. The left is trying as hard as their feeble little brains will allow them to unravel our civil society. Resist the left! ✊
Of course you don't, because it favors white folks.

Read the lawsuit dumb ass.

Applicants with legacy or donor ties to Harvard College, the undergraduate school of Harvard University, are nearly 70% white, and six to seven times more likely to be admitted than regular applicants, according to the complaint.

Show us where the above complaint is untrue.

Applicants with legacy or donor ties to Harvard College, the undergraduate school of Harvard University, are nearly 70% white, and six to seven times more likely to be admitted than regular applicants, according to the complaint.

I don't care if they are 100% black. Legacy admissions have absolutely nothing to do with racism. Racism is what YOU and people like you attribute to it.

Harvard University has always been very diverse and always had legacy admissions .

Yes, my dad went to Harvard and a couple of my classmates.

Imo, this is a bogus accusation.
What I demand from people who to these universities we have to genuflect to, is excellence. And it is not like that although graduates get plum employment opportunities.

What I demand from people who to these universities we have to genuflect to, is excellence. And it is not like that although graduates get plum employment opportunities.
So you should have gone to school.

Forum List

Back