Harry Reid thanks Rand Paul

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Good to see politcs put aside

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid thanked Sen. Rand Paul, an ophthalmologist, for providing “expert advice” while he tries to regain sight after a freakish New Year’s Day workout accident. The Democratic leader underwent surgery in his right eye and has been sporting dark glasses for weeks.
Paul, a GOP presidential hopeful often at odds with Reid, was presiding Wednesday in the Senate chamber as Reid thanked him from the floor for being “so kind and thoughtful and considerate in visiting with me, giving me encouragement and some expert advice.”
The Democratic leader said he has “hope for better sight.”
“I really appreciate it very, very much,” said Reid, adding that he wanted Paul’s constituents in Kentucky to know of their senator’s kindness.

Harry Reid thanks Rand Paul for advice on eye injury OnPolitics

Let me guess. this is about Democrats playing GAMES with our lives again?

so dirty Harry Reid is thanking his party for playing the game well AGAINST YOU who voted in republicans to take CONTROL over the Democrats and rein in that out of control party and President.

I can't see the thread post so this is my guess. Did I get it right?

so dirty Harry Reid is thanking his party for playing the game well AGAINST YOU who voted in republicans to take CONTROL over the Democrats and rein in that out of control party and President.

I can't see the thread post so this is my guess

Thanks for demonstrating what a partisan heartless bitch you are

But we knew that before you even posted

The only ones out of control are the hate-spewing, foaming at the mouth, rightwingnut loons.

As your post proves.

Poor dear. It's sad to read your posts.

I know and tomorrow he will blame him for killing kids, by denying them health insurance. He is a liar.

You are so off the mark, you cannot even begin to imagine.

Poor Stephanie. Discernment REALLY ISN'T YOUR THING.

The idea that politicians can put aside their partisan positions to show compassion and express public thanks for compassion seems to be scorn worthy to many on this thread

That's okay Stoopid Stephanie

You've never needed facts before.

Why start now?

:uhoh3:

Stephanie, you just need to give up. Even when you can see the thread post, you never get it right. Go take a chill pill....it's actually a nice thread about bi-partisan unusualness!

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid thanked Sen. Rand Paul, an ophthalmologist, for providing “expert advice” while he tries to regain sight after a freakish New Year’s Day workout accident. The Democratic leader underwent surgery in his right eye and has been sporting dark glasses for weeks.
Paul, a GOP presidential hopeful often at odds with Reid, was presiding Wednesday in the Senate chamber as Reid thanked him from the floor for being “so kind and thoughtful and considerate in visiting with me, giving me encouragement and some expert advice.”
“I really appreciate it very, very much,” said Reid, adding that he wanted Paul’s constituents in Kentucky to know of their senator’s kindness.

So what. Reid was calling the Republicans terrorists not long ago.

So what. Reid was calling the Republicans terrorists not long ago.

What does that have to do with him publicly thanking Paul for his support during a trying time?

What does that have to do with him publicly thanking Paul for his support during a trying time?

It means he's not the swell feller that you're attempting to trump him up as. One ok move doesn't excuse the retarded bullshit he's been spewing about the right for years.

Forum List

Back