Harry Reid: Obamacare to become train wreck if if doesnt receive more funding

BUT,BUT,BUT........obama said it was going to be cheaper then my regular health care?
I cannot believe America has so many morons.......
We're going to end up like fucking france.
PATHETIC!

Here is a true story. In addition to my health plan premium increasing, my doctor informed us that she was changing her practice. Rather than see the couple thousand or more patients she has had, she will only see something like 500 from now on. It costs you an additional $1650 per year out of pocket to keep her as your doctor. It was first come first serve, so you had to make a decision and sign up before other patients beat you to it. Those who chose not to do it or don't sign up before it hits its limit will receive a letter telling them to find a new doctor. Did we have to do it? No. Did we? Yes. She is an excellent endocrinologist and we've been seeing her for at least 20 years. The plus side is that with a set number of patients all paying for increased access, you can get same day appointments and have cell phone access to the doctor 24/7. Instead of being rushed in and rushed out, you can spend time with the doctor and partner on a healthy lifestyle plan customized for you. At least that is the sales pitch. It is thru MDVIP.

Why did she do it? The future for doctors looks bleak under Obamacare. I value my doctor enough that I'm willing to spend $1650 more per year to keep her than looking for a new doctor under my plan.......which is moving towards sending you to a clinic where you see the next doctor available.

This is what Obamacare is doing to healthcare. Prices will spiral up instead of down.

My general practice doctor is doing something similar to this. She is no longer accepting new patients and she will be charging a menu price and not accepting insurance.

BUT,BUT,BUT........obama said it was going to be cheaper then my regular health care?
PATHETIC!

Here is a true story. In addition to my health plan premium increasing, my doctor informed us that she was changing her practice. Rather than see the couple thousand or more patients she has had, she will only see something like 500 from now on. It costs you an additional $1650 per year out of pocket to keep her as your doctor. It was first come first serve, so you had to make a decision and sign up before other patients beat you to it. Those who chose not to do it or don't sign up before it hits its limit will receive a letter telling them to find a new doctor. Did we have to do it? No. Did we? Yes. She is an excellent endocrinologist and we've been seeing her for at least 20 years. The plus side is that with a set number of patients all paying for increased access, you can get same day appointments and have cell phone access to the doctor 24/7. Instead of being rushed in and rushed out, you can spend time with the doctor and partner on a healthy lifestyle plan customized for you. At least that is the sales pitch. It is thru MDVIP.

Why did she do it? The future for doctors looks bleak under Obamacare. I value my doctor enough that I'm willing to spend $1650 more per year to keep her than looking for a new doctor under my plan.......which is moving towards sending you to a clinic where you see the next doctor available.

This is what Obamacare is doing to healthcare. Prices will spiral up instead of down.

My general practice doctor is doing something similar to this. She is no longer accepting new patients and she will be charging a menu price and not accepting insurance.
Sweet.....Hope more doctors do that.

Sweet.....Hope more doctors do that.

Yeah, so do I.

The whole mess is already costing waaayyy more than they claimed it would. If only they knew how to write a common sense bill, then read the fucking thing before they shove it through, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Obama and the Democrats own this piece of crap legislation and they are 100% responsible for the jobs lost and the future jobs that will be lost because of it as well as the oppressive new taxes, rules and all the other hardships we will endure because of it.

PATHETIC!

WOW..

That is giving her a $825,000 a year income before she see's a single patient.

I sure as hell hope the office visit rates are very low.

Looks like the Republican wish of "let em die" may come true

Forum List

Back