Harry cant even show up to his own debate...

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Gateway Pundit

I swear this guy Harry Reid is a piece of crap coward... he doesnt show up to a debabte with Sharon Angle, but his goon squad sure made sure to be there.

Thats all... I just thought it was chickenshit.

We had better get used to it... b/c all the left has is their idiotic base to go out and cause trouble.
Im just sorry that (from what I have heard) it was one of Angles' supporters that threw the first punch.
They are going to try to enrage us as much as they can.... we cant let them do that. Otherwise, they win at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Well with Nevada's Unemployment Rate now the highest in the country at 14.4%,can you blame him for not showing up? It really is time for Nevada to wave bye bye to Harry Reid.

Gateway Pundit

I swear this guy Harry Reid is a piece of crap coward... he doesnt show up to a debabte with Sharon Angle, but his goon squad sure made sure to be there.

Thats all... I just thought it was chickenshit.

We had better get used to it... b/c all the left has is their idiotic base to go out and cause trouble.
Im just sorry that (from what I have heard) it was one of Angles' supporters that threw the first punch.
They are going to try to enrage us as much as they can.... we cant let them do that. Otherwise, they win at the end of the day.

I might SEEM like I care...but in reality, I don't.

Forum List

Back