Harris Says Abortion Limitations Would Limit the “Choices” Of Men

Not even close. This creature convinced the whole DNC she's ready to lead the country on a moment's notice. Yet she cannot even communicate is a comprehensible way.
I doubt that. They are no dumber really than we are. I still agree with whoever first said on this board, she was chosen, as being able to get the black and left vote, and I guess she did. Everybody with an ounce of charity, thought she could grow into the job, like it was thought trump would grow into the job, both failing for different reasons. I was charitable enough to think Joe would be capable of some training, as Captains work and shape new XOs, but he does not appear to be able to handle his job to my expectations, and I think he gave up on her, when she cackled about the border mess he created. DNC are partisan morons, almost by job function. They can think what they like, but if they think of runner her as their standard-bearer, they would make as big a mistake as the Republicans running trump. Good for the Republicans, no matter who the Republicans decide to run.

But that bitch is likely to serve as president after the Geezer dies in the next few months.

Some people didn't think this shit through.
Hope you are wrong. No matter what you think of Joe, pray for his good health, until we can try to vote our way out of this shit.

I doubt that. They are no dumber really than we are. I still agree with whoever first said on this board, she was chosen, as being able to get the black and left vote, and I guess she did. Everybody with an ounce of charity, thought she could grow into the job, like it was thought trump would grow into the job, both failing for different reasons. I was charitable enough to think Joe would be capable of some training, as Captains work and shape new XOs, but he does not appear to be able to handle his job to my expectations, and I think he gave up on her, when she cackled about the border mess he created. DNC are partisan morons, almost by job function. They can think what they like, but if they think of runner her as their standard-bearer, they would make as big a mistake as the Republicans running trump. Good for the Republicans, no matter who the Republicans decide to run.
VP is not the place for on the job training. It's cute how you defend her though. What did she do to get your vote?

Actually her usually inane blather might have spilled the beans on the abortion debate. The segment of society that benefits the most from abortions is liberal men who see their future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel while women have to endure pain and PTSD for the rest of their lives. You don't see many young black women demonstrating for abortion because they see the age of eugenics has ended.

Means men who don't want to be fathers will now be either raising kids they don't want or they'll be paying child support for 18 years.
Which is exactly the way it was before. Despite being required to support a child that they were half-parent to, men had no choice about if the child was born or aborted. The option of “choice” was one hundred percent the woman’s, the financial responsibility was always a hundred percent the man’s.

Me too, and yet, I am still stuck with this stupid decision made by OTHERS because "orange man bad."
He chose his path for his own reasons and embodied "Orange Man Bad" with gusto, almost like a calling card and then took it to a whole other level. My honest opinion is that the Republican will go for somebody else, maybe DeSantis or somebody no really running yet, a safe bet more likely not to give their opponent a ready made villain. Against a reasonably normal candidate, she would not stand a chance (especially after the shitshow of this administration), making them better off staying with Joe, the duffer they know. Both parties need to give a damn about the country, not just party power, next time around if wanting to be in a position to affect it at all.

VP is not the place for on the job training. It's cute how you defend her though. What did she do to get your vote?
She was on the team that was not Trump. I defended her not, nor have I ever since the first 3 months, and I wasn't wrong about her, as her ability to lead the nation was nil, even in the primaries. I'll usually give a President 9 months to decide if I was right or wrong. I even gave trump 9 months. Pence got a pass from me a lot longer and in the end proved me correct thinking to let him slide as a coat tail rider, until he proved his value, when push came to shove. How they perform in the clutch is really important and telling.

In fact, that is a leftist fact. A trans man is a man and also can get pregnant.
Wh, wh, what? Did I miss something in the news? What guy got pregnant?

She was on the team that was not Trump. I defended her not, nor have I ever since the first 3 months, and I wasn't wrong about her, as her ability to lead the nation was nil, even in the primaries. I'll usually give a President 9 months to decide if I was right or wrong. I even gave trump 9 months. Pence got a pass from me a lot longer and in the end proved me correct thinking to let him slide as a coat tail rider, until he proved his value, when push came to shove. How they perform in the clutch is really important and telling.
Wow, your TDS was so overpowering that you accepted the notion of someone completely incapable of leadership a heartbeat away from leadership. You folks really are creatures of emotion devoid of logic.

You guys pay her too much mind. Think of it like, USMB. Put her on IGNORE. You will feel better, after you do.

I'm just curious what the VP is doing, besides airing frivolous interviews of nonsense with sycophant media, about any of the actual, real, grievous problems going on in this country that her policies helped create? Anything?

How they perform in the clutch is really important and telling.

We've all seen how Biden performs in the clutch; Joe tried to
double shift up these stairs and stripped his
gear and broke his throwout bearing.

LyaOXhe.gif

Forum List

Back