Harris- "Honkies make better hubbies"

"Obama" was a fake African American, too. Obama, if you'll remember started out as good old Barry Soetoro- don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang.

Somewhere along the line, he met up with his ghost writer, Unrepentant Terrorist Bill Ayers, and decided to adopt the Obama Persona and move into the Chicago Ghetto to become a community organizer, writer and to get his street cred.

The fact that Sen. Harris has an uber-African name like "Kamala" tells me she's a phony baloney too.

"Obama" was a fake African American, too. Obama, if you'll remember started out as good old Barry Soetoro- don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang.

Somewhere along the line, he met up with his ghost writer, Unrepentant Terrorist Bill Ayers, and decided to adopt the Obama Persona and move into the Chicago Ghetto to become a community organizer, writer and to get his street cred.

The fact that Sen. Harris has an uber-African name like "Kamala" tells me she's a phony baloney too.

Another white expert on how to be black.

Everyone has their match ups. Some years ago I saw an article when using racial match ups for people around the world. I forgot most of it. But remembered one because it pertained to me. It said that Asian women and White men are idea match ups. Asian women from that continent are more traditional at that point and White guys are not slave drivers as spouses.

Well if you hook up with one of the Street deals you are not getting the pick of the litter, the rules most of the Sistas have is how much education does he have and the type of jobs he is working at.......You see what you get. Lots of good Bros out there educated, good jobs, that play by the rules. All you have to do its the same.

Forum List

Back