Hard science.

Are you suggesting, with your ingenious use of the dollar-symbol, that conservatives make more money than liberals?

:eusa_eh:
Of course not since Libs earn more than the lazy slacker CON$.

CON$ worship the God-Almighty DOLLAR.
CON$ are mindless slaves to money.
CON$ are envious of anyone with more money than them, which is the REAL reason why CON$ hate Libs no matter what they might say to the contrary.
Get it?
do you understand that everything you said after the first line disproves the first line?

why should we need to when your own post debunked itself
:lol:
Because it didn't, stupid!
oh, it did, and thats more evidence that it is YOU that is stupid
':lol:
No it is more evidence that you, as a typical CON$ervative, can never admit the truth.

The fact that CON$ worship money does NOT contradict the fact that CON$ are too lazy to earn more money than Libs. As a CON$ervative you know first hand that this is true. :lol:

CON$ervative
Are you suggesting, with your ingenious use of the dollar-symbol, that conservatives make more money than liberals?

CON$ are envious of anyone with more money than them, which is the REAL reason why CON$ hate Libs no matter what they might say to the contrary.
Get it?
bullyisborn-226ad4fb-ed2b-42fe-86dd-9159d9fb659d.gif

I think I gots it.

Last edited:

Get it?
bullyisborn-226ad4fb-ed2b-42fe-86dd-9159d9fb659d.gif

I think I gots it.

Interesting characterization.

Is that what you think of your employer or do you not have a job?

Forum List

Back