Hard rock and heavy metal .

Motley concerts always were the best ones to go to, if you lived it in it's prime and tthat was your clique, then you know what I'm talking about. It was crazy. Especially when they did the outdoor festivals. I don't think it'll ever be that way again, those days are gone. Also, back then you could just go get a shot if you fell in the wrong one, then do it all over again tomorrow, know what I mean? It was a heck of scene, for sure.

Anyway. This is 30 years later and they still got tits flying all over the place. Look a those on the one on the right at the :46 spot, m mm mmm. God Bless America, boys!

For American bands they may have ruled the 80's but back in the 70's
the concerts with the most babes were always Journey, Aerosmith and then Van Halen by late 70's into the 80's.

Last edited:
For American bands they may have ruled the 80's but back in the 70's
the concerts with the most babes were always Journey, Aerosmith and then Van Halen by late 70's into the 80's.

Maybe they had the most, but I dunno about the funnest. Crue heads are loco, man. That's kinda why I mentioned about different cliques.

This is a short set here where they must have been opening for someone,
although when I saw them in Akron in '76 they played at least 2 hours ( I had front row for that and saw them 5 other times in the 70's and 80's- always kicked ass.

When Alex got lazy and stopped progressing and then Geddy's voice changed, they should have retired, imo.

Last edited:
Someone sent this to me it made me laugh

Rebecca Vocal Athlete
Published on Mar 13, 2019

SHes never heard Queensryche before shes not hard on the eyes either

whats the first thing she notices ?
HIs looks :auiqs.jpg: Theyre all the same .
Her panty moisture level rating by the end is ........extra Soppy !
"he knows how to use his tool and deliver"

the garbage music of today and boomer hippes got squat on us

VTMDSmm.jpg

Forum List

Back