Hard Rightwinger, Elon Musk, Says that Israel Isn't Helping Themselves

He does have a point. He's not the only one who has said that. Bombing thousands of civilians is inevitably going to create more enemies, and most likely it will nurture terrorism, which will not make Israel any safer.

Elon makes sense. The IDF must make sure it eliminates Hamas root and branch. Sad for any innocents but that falls on Hamas. Been watching the attempted evacuation of the Hospital with Hamas under it. Hamas is stopping it from what I can gather. I say to the IDF do NOT let Hamas get out of it. I would suggest cyanide gas in the air intakes for their tunnels but that's just me.

I pray for the IDF and all innocents.

Greg

The goal is a Jewish state. Nothing has changed. They have always planned to get rid of the Palestinian majority. This violence will go on and on.

He does have a point. He's not the only one who has said that. Bombing thousands of civilians is inevitably going to create more enemies, and most likely it will nurture terrorism, which will not make Israel any safer.
Exactly right. Hamas' attack was absolutely barbaric and indefensible. But I expected a FAR more measured response, one that demonstrated an understanding of the big picture. Hell, I was ASSUMING it. Hadn't they thought about this possibility in advance?

As usual, there is little good going on over there, and as usual, innocents on both sides pay the price.

If even a rabid hard rightwinger like Elon Musk understands that what Israel is doing is not only wrong, but not helping themselves or anyone else, that tells you all you need to know.

He quoted: "If you create more [Hamas members] than you kill you've not succeeded. It's safe to say that if you kill somebody's child in Gaza, you've made at least a few Hamas members."

Read the article to get the details: Elon Musk finally speaks on Israel-Hamas war, says if you kill children in Gaza thenâ¦

Or just get the Cliff notes from this YT video...

YOU know what is stupid, making an argument that a guy is not worth listening to but showing that you do listen to him

I will never understand people like you. Like a person who spent time everyday smelling horsesht and then going aroung "saying that is lousy stuff why would anyone disagree with me" Just odd

Allah does not care how many die as long as Islam survives. You need to be clear about that.

Why do you say that? ... are American Muslims dying? ... how about Indonesian Muslims? ... yes, Indonesia is an Islamic country ... do they fit your stereotype? ... what about all the Muslims the Reagan Administration supported in Afghanistan? ... Al-Qaeda was built by the CIA, we have the receipts on file ... where in the Bible does God "throw away" his faithful like you describe ... obvious it had nothing to do with what you think ...

Hamas murdered in cold blood ... you want to do the same ... you need to be clear about that ...

Only 11,000?

That was a week ago ... and that number came from Hamas ... Israel has backtracked on their dead, only 1,200 ... Israel helps themselves by being honest with the world ... like the Jihadists, they're pretty honest with what they want to do, drive the Jews into the sea ... 11,000 Arabs to kill 1,200 Jews is a good bargain in Hamas' eyes ... they're experiencing Sahel levels of reproduction ... something has to change ...

Why do you say that? ... are American Muslims dying? ... how about Indonesian Muslims? ... yes, Indonesia is an Islamic country ... do they fit your stereotype? ... what about all the Muslims the Reagan Administration supported in Afghanistan? ... Al-Qaeda was built by the CIA, we have the receipts on file ... where in the Bible does God "throw away" his faithful like you describe ... obvious it had nothing to do with what you think ...

Hamas murdered in cold blood ... you want to do the same ... you need to be clear about that ...
What I said about Islam is true. It is up to the individual Muslim how seriously they want to take what the Koran says.

ELON MUSK, IMIGRANT FROM AFRICA, ONLY A CITIZEN SENSE 2002,
ONLY VOTES FOR WHAT EVER POLITICAL PARTY HELPS HIM THE MOST AT THE TIME.
THAT GUY?

Forum List

Back