HARD RIGHT TURN: How The GOP Destroyed Its Moderates

The only thing the EPA protects are the huge corporations that can afford to comply with their racketeering disguised as regulation.

Yea, it is just a conspiracy...poisons are really good for you.

Starving and freezing are also good for you. That's the ultimate goal of all EPA policies: to end all human productive activity whatsoever. In other words, the EPA plans to starve us all into extinction.

Not a conspiracy at all...It's as natural as flowing downhill.

Good to hear you've come out of the closet as a shill for big bidness, Jethro. :thup:

Oh, so big business is going to pollute anyways, so why bother.

Why is it Jethro, that the America you far right wing regressives envision would look and reek exactly like communist Russia and China?

The America that existed in 1990 looks exactly like Communist Russia and China?

I read an article on NRO about how liberals always complain about "this" group of conservatives. Conservatives are fine, it's just that "this" group of conservatives are extremists. They've been saying the same thing for like 30 years.

Not a conspiracy at all...It's as natural as flowing downhill.

Good to hear you've come out of the closet as a shill for big bidness, Jethro. :thup:

Oh, so big business is going to pollute anyways, so why bother.

Why is it Jethro, that the America you far right wing regressives envision would look and reek exactly like communist Russia and China?
Big bidness loves big regulation....They're also the ones that can afford the lobbyists to write even more regulations, that their competitors can't afford to comply with.

And you have the gall to snivel and wring your hands about "corporate capture"....What a corporate lackey tool you are! :lol:

So Jethro, what is the solution??? Suck corporate dick like you and pray they don't dump their garbage in your hungry mouth. Maybe if you lick their asshole it will work.

OR, vote for Republicans who BELIEVE regulatory capture is proper and ethical policy???

Holy fuck Jethro, you have really outdone yourself.

So Jethro, what is the solution??? Suck corporate dick like you and pray they don't dump their garbage in your hungry mouth. Maybe if you lick their asshole it will work.

The corporation provides the job, which provides the income, which provides the dinner and drinks, which leads to the ride home in the BMW (paid for w/ said income), which leads to the panties on the floor and me licking the asshole of my choice.

The corporation provides the job, which provides the income, which provides the dinner and drinks, which leads to the ride home in the BMW (paid for w/ said income), which leads to the panties on the floor and me licking the asshole of my choice.

I'm glad one of you right wing Monica's admit your worship.

Constitutional orginalist, capitalist independent.

One (well part of like minded family) of those Obama lost this time.

Where does the left get this stuff? Never mind, I know. The ignorant lock step radical left spends it's time in cut and paste op-eds from ignorant blogs like the NR. If memory serves the democrat party kicked it's former V.P. candidate out of the party for being too moderate.

Don't kid yourself Monica, THIS is who and what you are...

bD437.jpg

Oh almighty corporate giant, PLEASE don't poison all my children...you can kill most of them, that's OK.

Oh almighty corporate giant, PLEASE don't poison all my children...you can kill most of them, that's OK.

Oh almighty government giant, PLEASE feed and care for my children....at least the ones you don't pay for me to terminate.

Oh almighty government giant, PLEASE feed and care for my children....at least the ones you don't pay for me to terminate.

That's right, pollution is good for you, it makes you strong. Nice try at obfuscation. How DARE us ask corporations to clean up after themselves. We are their mommy.

Translation:

“We disagree with all case law up to and including Marbury, so we’ll just ignore it.”

Forum List

Back