Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

Trying to put a political spin as to why this thug terrorist nut job did what he did is ridiculous.

Sure....and the lefty news station that immediately came out and said he was a Tea Party member??? What about that? Listen, we have wacko's on both sides, until everything comes out about this guy we won't know for sure. Seems to me that EVERYTIME something big like this happens, the first ones to come out and blame the other is the democrats, before there's even any proof!

Where was Black_Loser's outrage when ABC said the shooter was a TEA Partier?

Why are you deflecting and not addressing the topic? Because you condone it?

I don't condone it. Ever. Regardless of which 'side' does it. That is where you and I differ. I'll condemn left or right. You condemn the right and justify it from the left. Fucking hack.

It does appear that both ABC and now these people dont seem to grasp the concept that this has nothing to do with anyone's political feelings, nor do I care what Subject A's political feelings are. What I do care about is the victims and their families and offer my thoughts and prayers to them, and still further it's also my hope that the only fame the Subject gets from this is a short walk to meet his maker. I refuse like others to even dignify him with a name and both ABC and now these people do nothing but take away from the real focus here by playing the blame game for political gain and do a huge diservice to good people , and often times make even more vicitims even if they don't happen to be on the same political side which has nothing at all to do with this.

It does appear that both ABC and now these people dont seem to grasp the concept that this has nothing to do with anyone's political feelings, nor do I care what Subject A's political feelings are. What I do care about is the victims and their families and offer my thoughts and prayers to them, and still further it's also my hope that the only fame the Subject gets from this is a short walk to meet his maker. I refuse like others to even dignify him with a name and both ABC and now these people do nothing but take away from the real focus here by playing the blame game for political gain and do a huge diservice to good people , and often times make even more vicitims even if they don't happen to be on the same political side which has nothing at all to do with this.

Can I just say.... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

Hmmm...took you four days to find a story like this huh?

Meanwhile, Obama tried to get national coverage by "attending" to the first responders and families in Aurora.

There were numerous more from the hard right on 1st day including breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be completely false.

Also Obama cancelling his scheduled events to show support and respect for the people and their families after this horrific event is what responsible leadership is all about.

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

And the far left wing rags blame it on the tea party. Who gives a shit.

harden_the_fuck_up_ww2_normandy_quote.jpg

Hmmm...took you four days to find a story like this huh?

Meanwhile, Obama tried to get national coverage by "attending" to the first responders and families in Aurora.

There were numerous more from the hard right on 1st day including breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be completely false.

Also Obama cancelling his scheduled events to show support and respect for the people and their families after this horrific event is what responsible leadership is all about.

You should read Navy1960's posts. He's smarter than you could ever hope to be and wise beyond the majority, if not, all posters on USMB.

Forum List

Back