Happy Ramadan folks

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Y'all be safe out there and enjoy!

iu

iu

1 in 4 american pigs are owned by China. When that goes to 1/2, will Real Americans boycott commie bacon?

Are they American pigs or Chinese pigs? I think you are either confused or don't know how to write this correctly.

They are pigs in America owned directly or indirectly by China. I am neither confused nor illiterate. Real Americans can sit down and eat them some Chinese owned Smithfield bacon, drink them some Belgian owned Budweiser and feel like they are making America Great Again!!!, but they aren't.

iu

1 in 4 american pigs are owned by China. When that goes to 1/2, will Real Americans boycott commie bacon?

Are they American pigs or Chinese pigs? I think you are either confused or don't know how to write this correctly.

They are pigs in America owned directly or indirectly by China. I am neither confused nor illiterate. Real Americans can sit down and eat them some Chinese owned Smithfield bacon, drink them some Belgian owned Budweiser and feel like they are making America Great Again!!!, but they aren't.

Now, you explained yourself! Congratulations!

You do know that the company that owns Smithfield is publicly traded. You can buy stock in it if you wish.

Budweiser is owned by a transnational company.

Why don't you get your facts straight before pontificating?

I would have to check my portfolio, but I'll bet I own stock in these companies.

Forum List

Back