Happy Pride month!

Today marks the 51st yr of Pride month!

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

I think this is the appropriate time for you tell us about your tranny journey?

You have been promising us. Teasing....

I know several men on this sight who are dying to know more about you.

Hubba hubba

WYEHO?

No Fawkin' Way.

And Guy code - I doan move on TNHarley's action anyway

WYEHO?

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
Not according to the bible he didn't. You must not have read the bible.
So tell us what the Bible says about why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. This should be good.
According to their distorted interpretation, they claim it's because they failed to be "hospitable and "kind". Totally skirting the obvious.

For those who don’t know much about it, here’s a video to share that can be viewed by all genders, ethnicities and age groups.

In past years, normally few adults would take part in a parade. Finally Pride month is getting the mainstream recognition it deserves and now children get to join in on the fun as well.

What you are most proud of - snaring small children into gay filth - is what people disapprove of most

Pride is the Queen of all sins...which is why the anti-God party, the democrats, embrace it...

What this all boils down to, Ladies and Gentlemen, is accommodating, accepting, and embracing all sorts of sexual deviances in the name of "diversity" and "inclusiveness" at the expense of society and more importantly, the only PROPER definitions of marriage and family. Mark my words, and I've been saying this for a long time now, Paedophilia is next on the list of perverts DEMANDING their "right" to engage in their sick practice.

I would not call celebrating sexual perversion and sin a great accomplishment. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for it.
So tell us what the Bible says about why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. This should be good.
According to their distorted interpretation, they claim it's because they failed to be "hospitable and "kind". Totally skirting the obvious.
Yes. I've heard that from numerous queers. They're liars. They're life is a total lie.

Almighty God sent a couple of His holy angels to investigate Sodom and find out if they had even a handful of Normative citizens.

The Gay Community reacted by trying to convert the angels to their lifestyle by desecrating their sacred rectums.

Needless to say, Almighty God was divinely pissed.

God is a myth.

One of my best friends is gay. I've known Danny since 1977. The two guys who work for him are also gay. Shawn's a bit flamboyant, Tim is very reserved, and Danny's somewhere in the middle.

I couldn't give a rat's ass who they fuck. I just don't care. They're good, decent people. They run their business with integrity. They have friends across the sexuality spectrum. People just don't care that they're gay.

And you know why?

Because they don't feel the need to remind us of that at every turn. They don't feel the need to strip down to their underwear and march in fag parades (that's what they call them, by the way). They don't identify as gay. They identify as Dan, Sean and Tim. They see their sexuality as only part of who they are, and that part is far from the most important part.

If you're proud to be gay, hey, perfect. Good for you. I'm happy for you and I hope you find love. I'm a proud, pussy-eatin' American. But you don't see me and my fellow proud pussy-eatin' Americans lining up on Main Street for a fucking parade, because that'd be stupid.

Like it is when gays do it...

Almighty God sent a couple of His holy angels to investigate Sodom and find out if they had even a handful of Normative citizens.

The Gay Community reacted by trying to convert the angels to their lifestyle by desecrating their sacred rectums.

Needless to say, Almighty God was divinely pissed.
A simplistic way to put it, but essentially correct.

God is a myth.

One of my best friends is gay. I've known Danny since 1977. The two guys who work for him are also gay. Shawn's a bit flamboyant, Tim is very reserved, and Danny's somewhere in the middle.

I couldn't give a rat's ass who they fuck. I just don't care. They're good, decent people. They run their business with integrity. They have friends across the sexuality spectrum. People just don't care that they're gay.

And you know why?

Because they don't feel the need to remind us of that at every turn. They don't feel the need to strip down to their underwear and march in fag parades (that's what they call them, by the way). They don't identify as gay. They identify as Dan, Sean and Tim. They see their sexuality as only part of who they are, and that part is far from the most important part.

If you're proud to be gay, hey, perfect. Good for you. I'm happy for you and I hope you find love. I'm a proud, pussy-eatin' American. But you don't see me and my fellow proud pussy-eatin' Americans lining up on Main Street for a fucking parade, because that'd be stupid.

God is not a myth. Read or hear the testimonies of former atheists like Lee Stroble, author of The Case For Christ and The Case for Faith and how they discovered God's unyielding love for them and how that unyielding love overcame their hard hearts like you have.

See the source image

God is a myth.

And you know why?

God is not a myth. Read or hear the testimonies of former atheists like Lee Stroble, author of The Case For Christ and The Case for Faith and how they discovered God's unyielding love for them and how that unyielding love overcame their hard hearts like you have.
Yup, a myth. A complete fucking fairy tale.

And I've read both of those books. I've also read Letters From A Skeptic. A good read but, like the first two, hardly convincing...

Ain't America great when we have the freedom to think and gather and peacefully celebrate?

About "pride."

Isn't pride about being honest and open?

How can Michael Robinson have pride when he is still lying and hiding?

Think Jenner can pole vault the dems in CA?

God is a myth.

And you know why?

Yup, a myth. A complete fucking fairy tale.

And I've read both of those books. I've also read Letters From A Skeptic. A good read but, like the first two, hardly convincing...
Why do you think that? Is it because something caused great pain to doubt even His very existence? Or perhaps you enjoy living in sin?

Perhaps the real sin is being too dumb to notice that 911 was a fraud and that Israel did it....

Forum List

Back