Happy Mother's Day?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
America drops to 33rd place in list of world's best place to be a mother
  • In last year's Save the Children's State of the World's Mothers Index, US was ranked 31st
  • Findings from the report released on Monday revealed Norway is the top-ranked country while Somalia is the lowest-ranked
  • Washington DC is most dangerous city in developed world to be born in with the highest infant mortality rate of world's richest capitals, report said
  • US also has highest maternal death rates in developed world with American women facing a one in 1,800 risk of maternal death

Read more: America drops to 33rd place in list of world s best place to be a mother Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Smaller countries with much smaller tax bases are able to give mothers and babies much better care than the US.

Instead of forcing women to reproduce, why don't we put our resources toward better care and a better future for the children who are already here?

Personally, someone with an upside clown face as their avatar and speaking about Mothers day. Just doesn't do it for me as a woman and mother.

Oh well, my two children is the only ones I need show their appreciation for me on Mothers day...

Personally, someone with an upside clown face as their avatar and speaking about Mothers day. Just doesn't do it for me as a woman and mother.

Oh well, my two children is the only ones I need show their appreciation for me on Mothers day...

Stephanie

With your government welfare, food stamps, Soc Sec, Medicaid, its pretty easy to judge others.

Not everyone feeds at the public trough the way you do.

Instead of forcing women to reproduce, why don't we put our resources toward better care and a better future for the children who are already here?
Exactly who in America is "forcing" our women to reproduce?? ...... :cuckoo:

No one is actually forcing them, but with the Dimocrats encouraging the minority community to have large families out of wedlock, they might as well be forced.

there isn't ONE DAY these people can leave us alone.

It always SOMETHING to bring us all down with their nonsense.

Maybe they were abused by their mothers.

Last edited:
there isn't ONE DAY these people can leave us alone.

It always SOMETHING to bring us all down with their nonsense.

Maybe they were abused by their mothers.

Awww ... whatsa matter Stooopid Stuff?

Somebody forcing you read this thread?

Or is your welfare check late this month?

what the hell are you blathering about Luddly Neddite ?

He posted this same crap once already. this time he decided he'd INSULT all us women who are mothers with it. . just frikken twisted and hateful people on the left. and digusting

He posted this same crap once already. this time he decided he'd INSULT all us women who are mothers with it. . just frikken twisted and hateful people on the left. and digusting

who is forcing women to reproduce? the guy is such a nutty liar.

Stephanie

You are lying.

No, Stoopid Stuff, I have never posted this before and if you look at the link, you will see the article is dated two days ago.

What is twisted and hateful is that the right fights against any measures that could improve the lives of US citizens, especially women.

Surely not even a sicko welfare queen like you can be against having healthy babies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back