Happy Holidays!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Best wishes to everyone, may you all get laid over the holidays! :D

Seriously, I hope everyone has a great holiday week. :)

Best wishes to everyone, may you all get laid over the holidays!

I must admit I have never quite heard it put that way, but thanks ! :)

Please, that's what Jim is begging from Santa, that he can get some!

I just can't wait to get it over with, as sad as that is, I am too damn scared to even go shopping anymore - for fear ANOTHER Indian on the road might claim "so sorry, I didn't see you" and BANG!!!!!!

Yes, an accident occured last night, I sure was in it. This will make 2 in 3 days - one, I hit a car, and luckily no dents nothing, but last night, I was just heading home from shopping, and this guy in a rush to cut me off, and that was that. I did have one car with a bunch of guys ride by and laugh their butts off at the indian that hit me. I also lucked out to find out that the cop that showed up was happy that we both had the same birthday and he grew up in same town as me, could this be why he laughed at the accident, or was he cracking up at the dumbass that hit me? but the cop is a friend of my Cousins, which I was glad, I didn't have my updated Insurance card, which that alone, would usually give you a ticket but he let me go, and the other guy not only got a ticket for careless driving, but the cop told him he will be dealing with 2 injuries!!!!! I bet he will wish he was still in India after this!!!!!!!!

BTW Jim, the cop's name was Joe Metty, a friend of Cousin Jim, and I don't remember what the name he said, but another one in the neighborhood shot himself - that's now Hofacker's older Brother, dead, and Jim Wytenus's older Brother dead, all by choice! SAD!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Best wishes to everyone, may you all get laid over the holidays! :D

Seriously, I hope everyone has a great holiday week. :)

...too late :p

LOL

Attagirl, Janeen! It seems you and my wife have a small problem with accidents! Is it a Chick Thing??? LMAO

Anyway, yeah, last Saturday, all of us guys went out riding snowmachines, and had a hell of a great time. We put on 200 miles - damn, am I sore!

Anyway, we arrived at a bonfire on Wasilla Lake at about 2 AM, and got a call from a buddy that owns a towing company. He wanted to let me know that my wife was in the ditch outside a bar about 2 miles away. She had gone out with friends.

We just happened to show up right after that call, much to her embarassment - there's nothing like taking a ration of shit from a buncha sledheads drinking beer and commenting on the erratic tire tracks in the snow going down an embankment.

After we got her pulled out and back up on the road, she took off for home. I got home about an hour later, and no van! I walked in, and I was surprised to see her there. Turns out, after her embarassed explanation, that the van was in another ditch 4 miles from the bar! HMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Women drivers!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Its 1:30 a.m. and I just got done wrapping 1/3 of my presents. Guess I'll have to get some beer for tomorrow night to make the rest of the wrapping go smooth.

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas (except for Jim cuz he banned me :p: )

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. All my best to you and your families.

Hey Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping everyone has a wonderful day, with family or friends. Eat and drink to satisfaction and have a great time. Drive careful and be safe. Merry Christmas.:)

2:15 am Christmas Eve, all is quiet. Sitting here with my coffee, :cof: , just checking out the news. In a few will have to get going, finish wrapping, cleaning, and setting table for tonight.

One more child to return from school, sometime today. So today, it's my dad, 2 young (20 and 22) adults, and one teen. Teen off to work early, home about 5:30. Friends coming for dinner then midnight mass. Open presents at 2am. 15 for dinner tomorrow. Glad it's this hectic, were missing my mom who passed on end of September. Glad she's not suffering, but miss her.

Hope all of you are with those who care about you and you get just what you want. (Yeah, even weird requests, JimmyC

NT, I am sorry I didn't see this about your Wife, atleast she is ok! even though, yes, a woman driver...Maybe she belong in NY!!! They are the worst drivers!!! hehe!:D

ALL HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

It's raining here, Christmas Eve, and I have to go out!:eek: Hope not many on the road! hehe!

my hope is that all have a wonderful Christmas, the kids enjoy their time away from school safely. The new year starts out good....no fenderbenders for janeen.. or Mrs NT...[sounds like she would fit right in up in NY:D glad all are OK!]

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THE HIGHWAYS IF YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ARE TRAVELING AND GOD BLESS US ALL !!

HOPE SANTA IS GOOD TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ...

Merry Christmas, happy last day of Hannukah for our Jewish friends and heck even belated happy Eid to Muslims! It's going to be great at our house, I hope it's the same at yours! T'is the season for family and friends and hopefully, maybe just once, peace on earth.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Its 1:30 a.m. and I just got done wrapping 1/3 of my presents. Guess I'll have to get some beer for tomorrow night to make the rest of the wrapping go smooth.

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas (except for Jim cuz he banned me :p: )

Are you sending mine fedex or ups? :)

Forum List

Back