Happy Holidays, lets start polluting like crazy!!!

Environmental Protection Agency officials are “leaving in droves”, reports the New York Times.

More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since President Trump took office, a wave of departures that puts the administration nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to levels last seen during the Reagan administration.

Finally, some good news today

Yes just some more unemployed losers. Burn some tires and celebrate.

I guess now they’ll have to find jobs that actually produce something tangible instead of soaking up our tax dollars

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare, we do not need scientists or educated people unless at the front line for a war, after all , all we need is Trump at the helm and his Pubs behind him.

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare,

They quit, no unemployment for them............

No unemployment, straight to welfare then.

My 4x4 Ford F 250 is the environmentally unfriendly bitches on the planet. I don't care. I drive hell outta that truck.

No worries though... I recycle our aluminium cans.

yep , drain that swamp WParadox . Also , some possibly 'off topic' comment or question but are we Americans going to start drilling in 'anwr' up in Alaska ??

More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists.

Those scientist are needed in the private sector ...

dr-sivana-credit-dc-comics-600x300.jpg

No if you can't make it at the Epa with their high standards you can't make it in the private sector.

I thought it was the other way around? Those who can't hold a job in the private sector, can always work for the government. It must be nice to have a job whose main qualification was based on sexual or racial quotas, and one from which it would be hard to get fired from.

Of course, Uncle Trump seems to be changing all that.

Hell yes, why go to college. We do not need educated people in the US, not when the uneducated are smart enough to vote for Trump , only the educated ones didn't vote for him, those worthless educated brats.

I guess now they’ll have to find jobs that actually produce something tangible instead of soaking up our tax dollars

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare, we do not need scientists or educated people unless at the front line for a war, after all , all we need is Trump at the helm and his Pubs behind him.

No, they will be assimilated back into the public sector. There are plenty of jobs opening up. They may not be cushy government jobs where they don't have to do anything all day, but there are jobs nonetheless.

yep , drain that swamp WParadox . Also , some possibly 'off topic' comment or question but are we Americans going to start drilling in 'anwr' up in Alaska ??

I'd have to guess that'll happen as soon as we can train all those out of work government employees to be oilfield workers.

No, they will be assimilated back into the public sector. There are plenty of jobs opening up. They may not be cushy government jobs where they don't have to do anything all day, but there are jobs nonetheless.

No the uneducated need jobs before them. They can finally rest on the lazy boy.

Hell yes, why go to college. We do not need educated people in the US, not when the uneducated are smart enough to vote for Trump , only the educated ones didn't vote for him, those worthless educated brats.

I'm not sure which is more pitiful. That you believe what you just wrote, or you expect others to believe it.

I'm not sure which is more pitiful. That you believe what you just wrote, or you expect others to believe it.
Trump said it, he loves the poorly educated. Am I to question him? I think not.

More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists.

No if you can't make it at the Epa with their high standards you can't make it in the private sector.

I thought it was the other way around? Those who can't hold a job in the private sector, can always work for the government. It must be nice to have a job whose main qualification was based on sexual or racial quotas, and one from which it would be hard to get fired from.

That's a vague generality and a fallacy. The idea that "Only the uneducated voted for Donald Trump" is as silly as "Jews have big noses".

I voted for him and not only do I have both a technical degree, a four-year college degree, and five different careers, I worked in an academic environment as well.

You really need to spend some outside of your little world made of pre-conceived notions and economic stereotypes.

Environmental Protection Agency officials are “leaving in droves”, reports the New York Times.

More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since President Trump took office, a wave of departures that puts the administration nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to levels last seen during the Reagan administration.

What marvellous news to ease us all into the festive Christmas spirit, eh readers?

Why, it’s like the final scene in A Christmas Carol where Scrooge repents of all his miserliness, his nephew Fred gets a big fat turkey, Bob Cratchit gets a pay rise and Tiny Tim declares “God bless us, every one!”

Not, of course, that this is quite the way the New York Times sees it. It wants us to believe that this is an attack on both science and the environment.

Within the agency, science in particular is taking a hard hit. More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists. Employees say the exodus has left the agency depleted of decades of knowledge about protecting the nation’s air and water. Many also said they saw the departures as part of a more worrisome trend of muting government scientists, cutting research budgets and making it more difficult for academic scientists to serve on advisory boards.

Delingpole: Christmas Is Here, Everyone! EPA Officials Are 'Leaving in Droves'

--------------------------------------------------------------
I can use Breibart as well. I guess that leaves the uneducated who are no threat at all to the polluters. Wonderful isn't it? Just leaves Trump to reign as king over land, water and air. No laws, no regulations, pollute freely.

Once Lying Trump leaves office there will have to be a huge purge of the federal government of Trump sycophants because that is the only people that are being given these cushy government jobs now. People who think clean air and clean water are myths like chemistry and biology.

Could they even get a job in the private sector?

oh Penelope, merry Christmas. They are not educated, they are brainwashed as you so clearly point out. That is the purpose of so-called higher education at this time.

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! Now the Republicans are not only going to push granny's wheelchair off the cliff, force grandpa to live on cat food, club all the baby seals, and take Tiny Tim's crutches away, they're going to make us drink bath tub gin and bootleg whiskey!

aaaa_smiley.0.gif

If that's all they're qualified for.......they should have been drummed out of government service decades ago
and their agencies burned to the ground.

That's a vague generality and a fallacy. The idea that "Only the uneducated voted for Donald Trump" is as silly as "Jews have big noses".

I voted for him and not only do I have both a technical degree, a four-year college degree, and five different careers, I worked in an academic environment as well.

You really need to spend some outside of your little world made of pre-conceived notions and economic stereotypes.

Sounds like your career is "jack of all trades", I've read about career students before.

Forum List

Back