Happy Holidays, lets start polluting like crazy!!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Environmental Protection Agency officials are “leaving in droves”, reports the New York Times.

More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since President Trump took office, a wave of departures that puts the administration nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to levels last seen during the Reagan administration.

What marvellous news to ease us all into the festive Christmas spirit, eh readers?

Why, it’s like the final scene in A Christmas Carol where Scrooge repents of all his miserliness, his nephew Fred gets a big fat turkey, Bob Cratchit gets a pay rise and Tiny Tim declares “God bless us, every one!”

Not, of course, that this is quite the way the New York Times sees it. It wants us to believe that this is an attack on both science and the environment.

Within the agency, science in particular is taking a hard hit. More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists. Employees say the exodus has left the agency depleted of decades of knowledge about protecting the nation’s air and water. Many also said they saw the departures as part of a more worrisome trend of muting government scientists, cutting research budgets and making it more difficult for academic scientists to serve on advisory boards.

Delingpole: Christmas Is Here, Everyone! EPA Officials Are 'Leaving in Droves'

--------------------------------------------------------------
I can use Breibart as well. I guess that leaves the uneducated who are no threat at all to the polluters. Wonderful isn't it? Just leaves Trump to reign as king over land, water and air. No laws, no regulations, pollute freely.

Already gotcha covered. One of the Christmas traditions out here in the woods is to have a Christmas bonfire. This year it's five tires, since we bought a new set and had one left over from last year's bonfire.

Already gotcha covered. One of the Christmas traditions out here in the woods is to have a Christmas bonfire. This year it's five tires, since we bought a new set and had one left over from last year's bonfire.

Well you are doing your part. Trump will be happy.

Huh? I did that every year while Obama was in office, why should I change it now?

Huh? I did that every year while Obama was in office, why should I change it now?

Don't , burn down your house while your at it, the more pollution the better. Burn everything.

We're having our annual Winter Solstice Barbecue.

latest

Environmental Protection Agency officials are “leaving in droves”, reports the New York Times.

More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since President Trump took office, a wave of departures that puts the administration nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to levels last seen during the Reagan administration.

Finally, some good news today

Yes just some more unemployed losers. Burn some tires and celebrate.

More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists.

Those scientist are needed in the private sector ...

dr-sivana-credit-dc-comics-600x300.jpg

Don't , burn down your house while your at it, the more pollution the better. Burn everything.

I doubt that the FD would even come out here, with all the ammo and shit I have. They'd just let it burn. There's another stack of cans in a closet inside plus a stack next to the reloading bench, and a shitload of reloading powders.

ammo.jpg

More than 27 percent of those who left this year were scientists, including 34 biologists and microbiologists; 19 chemists; 81 environmental engineers and environmental scientists; and more than a dozen toxicologists, life scientists and geologists.

No if you can't make it at the Epa with their high standards you can't make it in the private sector.

I guess now they’ll have to find jobs that actually produce something tangible instead of soaking up our tax dollars

I doubt that the FD would even come out here, with all the ammo and shit I have. They'd just let it burn. There's another stack of cans in a closet inside.

ammo.jpg

Just beautiful, another Waco here?

I guess now they’ll have to find jobs that actually produce something tangible instead of soaking up our tax dollars

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare, we do not need scientists or educated people unless at the front line for a war, after all , all we need is Trump at the helm and his Pubs behind him.

I doubt that the FD would even come out here, with all the ammo and shit I have. They'd just let it burn. There's another stack of cans in a closet inside.

ammo.jpg

Just beautiful, another Waco here?

Nope. Me just likes the roar of the cannon and the smell of the powder.
:tank: :Boom2:

Those Branch Davidian wackos didn't have shit for firearms. :laugh:

No if you can't make it at the Epa with their high standards you can't make it in the private sector.

If they can't make mad science pay... they should be in another line of work. The world needs all the Freeze Rays and Giant Spiders it can get.

dr-eric-vornoff.png

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare, we do not need scientists or educated people unless at the front line for a war, after all , all we need is Trump at the helm and his Pubs behind him.

No we can pay them unemployment and then welfare,

They quit, no unemployment for them............

I thought it was the other way around? Those who can't hold a job in the private sector, can always work for the government. It must be nice to have a job whose main qualification was based on sexual or racial quotas, and one from which it would be hard to get fired from.

Of course, Uncle Trump seems to be changing all that.

Forum List

Back