Happy Hanukkah!

Dec 15, 2014
Hanukkah started at sundown yesterday! Its certainly more interesting than your average Christian holiday- nothing ever starts right at sundown or at dawn. Maybe Easter- it's usually linked to dawn. Any thoughts on other cool holidays?

In my area the two most celebrated holidays are the first day of deer season and March Madness.

happy hanukkah jillian! hope you have eight craaazy nights!! ;)

hanuk2.gif

Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish friends! Save me some Latkas please.

saved latkes fall short-----YA GOTTA EAT THEM FRESH FROM THE FRYING PAN

Is it weird that I like them cold as well? lol Hot or cold...nom nom nom!

not weird------I eat them cold-----very happily------but the reheated things -----tend to be soggy

Eww! I would never re-heat them b/c soggy food is makes me ill.

saved latkes fall short-----YA GOTTA EAT THEM FRESH FROM THE FRYING PAN

Is it weird that I like them cold as well? lol Hot or cold...nom nom nom!

not weird------I eat them cold-----very happily------but the reheated things -----tend to be soggy

Eww! I would never re-heat them b/c soggy food is makes me ill.

gee---you are fussy------do you think Judah Maccabee would complain about soggy latkes-----shame on youI OH FINICKY ONE.........I have tried many ways to revive them-----like a minute in the broiler----NOTHING WORKS------it would be a
MIRACLE if a day old Latke--------crisped up.........or an eight day old-----frozen one. maybe I should try to make southern fried, chicken fried---deep fried old latkes-----nah--cold is fine

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
In my area the two most celebrated holidays are the first day of deer season and March Madness.
I celebrate both with the discharge of firearms :banana::Boom2:
Kidding geez

EVEN WORSE!!!!!!

kid elsewhere bambi murderer
I would never kill poor little Bambi... although I was the hunter who killed the daddy deer...:crybaby::death::muahaha:

Forum List

Back