Happy First Day Of Summer 2023

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Sorry it's a little late for the wishes as I understand that the day is almost over, but I was rather busy today. Today I had my first ice cream of the summer at our local ice cream shop since it's open now, tomorrow I get to go see the Cleveland Indians (not Cleveland Guardians) game down at Progressive Field, and I'm hoping that in another couple of weeks the water at the beach will be warm enough to go swimming in and I still need to hit the pool too. :cool:

Sorry it's a little late for the wishes as I understand that the day is almost over, but I was rather busy today. Today I had my first ice cream of the summer at our local ice cream shop since it's open now, tomorrow I get to go see the Cleveland Indians (not Cleveland Guardians) game down at Progressive Field, and I'm hoping that in another couple of weeks the water at the beach will be warm enough to go swimming in and I still need to hit the pool too. :cool:

Welcome to the Tropic of Cancer. You know this means that from now on, each day starts getting shorter heading back toward winter. And it happens faster now since we will be falling in towards the Sun (perihelion). The good news is that the days will sensibly appear to stay as long for at least the next 2-3 weeks.

equation-of-time-analemma.jpg

Well the Indians won six to one which I'm really excited about, but I could have done without the waving of the Pride flag. At least the players weren't wearing rainbow colors.

Well the Indians won six to one which I'm really excited about, but I could have done without the waving of the Pride flag.
What did you expect from Progressive Field?

At least the players weren't wearing rainbow colors.
Gee, I stopped going to ball games after they went on strike in 1990, them waving gay pride flags has cemented the deal.

The Cleveland Indians do not exist. Why must you insist on being a racist?

Forum List

Back