Happy Death Of America Day

The question is, how much more will Americans take and let this tyranny walk all over us?
I think we're about to find out in short order

I don't see them putting up much of a fight. In just one example, I am usually the only one not wearing a mask when I go to the store. They won't even fight a mask mandate. And it is a simple as not wearing one.

Right now wearing a mask is very good, tactically speaking. I encourage everyone to wear masks that are non descript. Remember, the chinese overlords have cameras everywhere.

I have never thought of it that way.lol! You are right though, there are cameras everywhere. My problem is many are being forced to wear a mask. I have no problem with people wearing or not wearing one. My problem is when it is forced. I like breathing in air without breathing my own carbon dioxide back in.
:smiliehug:

Plagiarising already.

President Joe Biden’s inauguration ceremony has triggered countless comparisons to ‘The Hunger Games,’ as viewers found eerie parallels to the sci-fi flick, whose dystopian themes are a far cry from the new POTUS’ “unity” message.
While pop star Lady Gaga helped to kick off Biden’s swearing-in on Wednesday afternoon with a performance of the national anthem, observers appeared more enthralled with her oversized broach. Netizens immediately likened the pin to the iconic ‘Mockingjay’ of Hunger Games fame – the symbol of the film’s fictitious rebellion against the despotic ‘Capitol.’

Plagiarising already.

President Joe Biden’s inauguration ceremony has triggered countless comparisons to ‘The Hunger Games,’ as viewers found eerie parallels to the sci-fi flick, whose dystopian themes are a far cry from the new POTUS’ “unity” message.
While pop star Lady Gaga helped to kick off Biden’s swearing-in on Wednesday afternoon with a performance of the national anthem, observers appeared more enthralled with her oversized broach. Netizens immediately likened the pin to the iconic ‘Mockingjay’ of Hunger Games fame – the symbol of the film’s fictitious rebellion against the despotic ‘Capitol.’

They do usually use symbols to say what they will be doing next.

Whatever happens after today won't be American.

Call it whatever you want, but not that.

Outright and obvious electoral fraud has been gaslighted, pro forma appeals to authority for redress of legitimate and documented grievances rejected, and civil disobedience has been criminalized to the point of terrorism, by those would-be overlords who seized power because they could, and got away with it, with the mantra of "By Any Mean Necessary". Liberty, black-letter law, and any pretense of political freedom be damned, and Devil take the hindmost.

Your postulant political pretenders have paid only lip service to legitimacy, pretending that having someone in the score booth dial up the points on the scoreboard is the same thing as having won the game on the field. All the rulebooks, referees, and officials, have been too weak, wobbling, and quisling to step in and do their jobs, to undo such slithering duplicity and obvious theft, of an election, and an entire nation, in plain sight.

They have, rather, joined hands with it, welcomed it, and done everything in their power to usher it in, at every level of the process, and at every turn in the road.

There are and must be irrevocable consequences to those acts and deeds.

There is therefore, and imminently, no more rule of law in this country, and no more social contract between governed and the current sham of a government. It is one thing to ask for, and receive a majority, or even a plurality, of consent of the governed, and proceed to rule.

It is another thing entirely to fill out the ballots of imaginary people, by the million, and manufacture imaginary consent on a nationwide scale, and then act as though that consent was ever given. It has not been any such thing.

You woke up this morning covered by the tattered shreds of liberty once secured by your forefathers.

You are about to be governed by a tyranny more monstrous than anything conceived of or delivered by any king of England ever was upon this land.

The only answer to such will not be stern letters, sharp protests, snowball fights on sentries, or panty raids on the Halls Of Fraud.
Snips
Read it all
He's Angwy
Don't blame him

Hang on patriots and normies ...its gonna get ugly .....shortly
Don't worry about the macro ....although I like the sound of a United States of Texas ...Word!...
local local local baby

The statist left American constituency are jumping for joy for a Venezuelan existence in sheer poverty & despair... until they get there!

Well of course he has, just like his old boss before him!
A reminder if one was needed that Biden, unlike his predecessor, is no friend of Britain.

275E21F9-0412-45A4-89EE-75063CED4246.jpeg

The question is, how much more will Americans take and let this tyranny walk all over us?
I think we're about to find out in short order

I don't see them putting up much of a fight. In just one example, I am usually the only one not wearing a mask when I go to the store. They won't even fight a mask mandate. And it is a simple as not wearing one.
They're not desperate yet ....."build back better /you'll own nothing and like it" soon

I think this says it all and where we are at now:

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”
Aldous Huxley

Or the FINAL SOLUTION to the revolution!

Also from twitter:

Joe Biden’s Inauguration theme today was ‘American Unity’ He then proceeded to use his inauguration speech to call Trump supporters white supremacists, nativists, and domestic terrorists. Is that what “unity” looks like now?
It's all a set up..... The sheep got out of the pen, and now it's time to bring them back in to be shaved.

America is saved. The republic has been rescued. The healing of the nation can begin now that authoritarian populism has been defeated and ‘the adults’ are back in charge. That’s the narrative swirling around the inauguration of Joe Biden today. It couldn’t be more wrong. The Biden-supporting woke elites pose a graver threat to the American republic, to its visionary founding ideals, than Donald Trump did. Behind the facade of today’s restoration of normalcy, the New World trembles.

The hyperbole has been cranked up to 10 ahead of today’s inauguration. America is talked about as if it were a patient recovering from a bout of madness. Trump was the disease, Biden is the cure. A CNN anchor described the lights running alongside the reflecting pool at the National Mall in Washington, DC as ‘extensions of Joe Biden’s arms embracing America’. British Labour Party politician Lisa Nandy is giddily celebrating the fact that a ‘woke guy’ and an ‘amazingly strong woman of colour’ – cringe – are now in the White House, providing a ‘source of hope’ to the world. Praise be!

One of the most common cries of the vast pro-Biden lobby is that ‘the adults’ are back in charge. You can even buy a Biden-Harris t-shirt that says ‘The Adults Have Arrived’.‘Here come the adults’, says the New Republic. It cheers the fact that Biden and his Cabinet are all ‘experienced and non-controversial’ (boring?), meaning they can help to restore American democracy and heal a confused, divided world.

Read it all >

President Joe Biden is just a “puppet on a string” and his first term as president is really just Barack Obama’s third term, according to The Spectator Australia’s Rebecca Weisser. “Joe Biden is a puppet on a string, he’s not a President he is the marionette and his masters are Barack Obama and the radical left,” she said. “What we’re seeing here is not the first term of Joe Biden it’s the third term of Barack Obama and we have to be very clear about that.”

Whatever happens after today won't be American.

Call it whatever you want, but not that.

Outright and obvious electoral fraud has been gaslighted, pro forma appeals to authority for redress of legitimate and documented grievances rejected, and civil disobedience has been criminalized to the point of terrorism, by those would-be overlords who seized power because they could, and got away with it, with the mantra of "By Any Mean Necessary". Liberty, black-letter law, and any pretense of political freedom be damned, and Devil take the hindmost.

Your postulant political pretenders have paid only lip service to legitimacy, pretending that having someone in the score booth dial up the points on the scoreboard is the same thing as having won the game on the field. All the rulebooks, referees, and officials, have been too weak, wobbling, and quisling to step in and do their jobs, to undo such slithering duplicity and obvious theft, of an election, and an entire nation, in plain sight.

They have, rather, joined hands with it, welcomed it, and done everything in their power to usher it in, at every level of the process, and at every turn in the road.

There are and must be irrevocable consequences to those acts and deeds.

There is therefore, and imminently, no more rule of law in this country, and no more social contract between governed and the current sham of a government. It is one thing to ask for, and receive a majority, or even a plurality, of consent of the governed, and proceed to rule.

It is another thing entirely to fill out the ballots of imaginary people, by the million, and manufacture imaginary consent on a nationwide scale, and then act as though that consent was ever given. It has not been any such thing.

You woke up this morning covered by the tattered shreds of liberty once secured by your forefathers.

You are about to be governed by a tyranny more monstrous than anything conceived of or delivered by any king of England ever was upon this land.

The only answer to such will not be stern letters, sharp protests, snowball fights on sentries, or panty raids on the Halls Of Fraud.
Snips
Read it all
He's Angwy
Don't blame him

Hang on patriots and normies ...its gonna get ugly .....shortly
Don't worry about the macro ....although I like the sound of a United States of Texas ...Word!...
local local local baby
Another QAnut making baseless claims of fraud.
What are you talking about ?
I was never a q follower ....said it long before moronic leftists like you even knew what an anon was

Pfft go somewhere else and be a useful idiot...

All Trumpers are QAnuts.

Does this look like someone you know?View attachment 446267

As a matter of fact: Now who wore it better
1611232968138.png

President Joe Biden is just a “puppet on a string” and his first term as president is really just Barack Obama’s third term, according to The Spectator Australia’s Rebecca Weisser. “Joe Biden is a puppet on a string, he’s not a President he is the marionette and his masters are Barack Obama and the radical left,” she said. “What we’re seeing here is not the first term of Joe Biden it’s the third term of Barack Obama and we have to be very clear about that.”

This is how Biden got Obama's endorsement

He's a Bernie bro ,a vegan , and lives with his mom! He only wanted to bring positive energy to the panty raid ...I mean wayciss insuwwection!
Go away now useful idiot
Shaman Q is a QAnut Trump supporter.
Sharman is a crazy lib who attended multiple riots---------or maybe not...He may be just an instigator.
He’s clearly QAnon. Doesn’t sound like a liberal to me.

He has been widely seen at rallies supporting Trump. I may be missing something but I can’t find anything to suggest that he is anything but QAnon.
He attends BLM riots as well----------and he was seen pushing environmental nonsense hence the viking gitup

This said---he gets booted from the military, has money to travel and post videos, has no cash flow shortages----yet he doesn't have a job that anyone can talk about. So where is his money coming from?

And.....a registered Democrat as well.

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

"THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED! I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!" -L Trump

Without that boldfaced lie from the biggest shithead to ever walk the earth, Ashli Babbitt and the rest of us could be bored with politics as usual.

Fuck that Motherfucker in his Motherfucking ass!

Without that boldfaced lie from the biggest shithead to ever walk the earth, Ashli Babbitt and the rest of us could be bored with politics as usual.

It's you who are getting fucked in the ass but you're too stupid to figure it out yet.

You will eventually, but it will be too late for you.

The vulgarity.....a mental defect or poor upbringing?

It does mark you as a Biden voter.

The vulgarity.....a mental defect or poor upbringing?
I don't see the red OP banner on your avy, so fuck off. I don't cuss in your threads, because I know that you don't like it. I came here from ten years on a board with a censor that turned all of the good words into asterisks.

Thou shalt not Puritan over my posts. Get a life.

Forum List

Back