Happy Columbus Day!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It’s that time of the year again, for us to all be lectured by Marxist anti-Americans and race theory experts about how racist our existence is as Americans.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg

It’s that time of the year again, for us to all be lectured by Marxist anti-Americans and race theory experts about how racist our existence is as Americans.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg
Everyone who disagrees with you is not a Marxist.:71:
Did I claim that? I said that we will be lectured by Marxists, because they always do when it comes to Columbus.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg

I'm a WOP. There are way better Italians out there to celebrate. The man went to his grave thinking he hit the Indies and found a passage to Asia. A hell of a lot of Americans are going to their grave thinking the man set foot on the North American mainland.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg

I'm a WOP. There are way better Italians out there to celebrate. The man went to his grave thinking he hit the Indies and found a passage to Asia. A hell of a lot of Americans are going to their grave thinking the man set foot on the North American mainland.

If Americans believe that it’s because of our shitty education system that is controlled by the left. When I went to school they showed us his path and the islands he found in the Caribbean.

We don’t necessarily celebrate the man, we know that he did a lot of shitty things on the islands.
We celebrate the day as the (significant) discovery of the New World. It prompted the European powers to explore and yes, colonize North and South America.

Why do we celebrate Columbus Day again?..it's not like he discovered America or anything, which he didn't. There were explorers before and after him who did discover new lands but we don't have any holidays for them.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg

If Americans believe that it’s because of our shitty education system that is controlled by the left. When I went to school they showed us his path and the islands he found in the Caribbean.

We don’t necessarily celebrate the man, we know that he did a lot of shitty things on the islands.
We celebrate the day as the (significant) discovery of the New World. It prompted the European powers to explore and yes, colonize North and South America.
Can I break into a bank and say I found money? It was already there and was not lost. America was already found too. By native americans. We didn't "find" it. We TOOK it.

0ohiGPOk.jpeg

Can I break into a bank and say I found money? It was already there and was not lost. America was already found too. By native americans. We didn't "find" it. We TOOK it.
Yes, welcome to planet earth and human history. Tribes of humans war with each other and establish dominance. This has been going on for 200,000 to 2 million years.

Why do we celebrate Columbus Day again?..it's not like he discovered America or anything, which he didn't. There were explorers before and after him who did discover new lands but we don't have any holidays for them.

Well the Latinos down south call it “Dia de la Raza”, Day of the Race. We are celebrating bringing White European culture to America. It was the beginning of transforming the world from a savage land of barbarians, to one of Western civilization and nations of laws. In other words, it’s a celebration of “White Privilege”.

Now lefties really, really hate Western civilization now, thanks to their Marxist indoctrination. They seem to want to go back to the barbaric days, where there was no law and order, just brutal savagery where the men with the biggest clubs ruled as they pleased and no one had any rights.

Forum List

Back