Happy Birthday to our Classiest Poster!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Shortly after I first came to this site, one day I was getting pummelled as a noob, not having a good day. Then out of nowhere this person I'd never heard of called AngelsNDemons sent me a 'happy birthday' message. We had never interacted yet she took the time and trouble to say happy birthday and turn around an otherwise sour day.

I've never forgotten that. I've been waiting 51 weeks to return the favor.

Happy Birthday A&D!

Emoticons_in_Love_by_PedroPinguim.gif
smiley-scared002.gif
:party::beer::thewave:
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

@AngelsNDemons

Ha - I found the message you sent me on my birfday and this image....

il_fullxfull.366460848_agmm.jpg

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)

Thanks Boop..:eusa_angel:

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

You poor thing. How did that "Christmas baby" gig work out for you, presents-wise? ;)

Ha...yesss...Christmas time baby, first Christmas used as a baby Jesus in the manger under my grandmother's tree in '73. :lol:

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:

I'm tellin ya! Two of my closest friends, December 20th and 28th. My birthday, on the others hand? Guess. No, guess. Really, guess.

Okay, I'll tell you. June 26th, baby! Presents every six months, yo.

/preens

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:

I'm tellin ya! Two of my closest friends, December 20th and 28th. My birthday, on the others hand? Guess. No, guess. Really, guess.

Okay, I'll tell you. June 26th, baby! Presents every six months, yo.

/preens

21.gif

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

And the beginning of "this is for both your Christmas and Birthday, Happy Birthday"...dammit, I was short changed! :( :lol:

My Mom used to do that on the phone. I said :lalala: no, you gotta call me back in four days. :D

What's not to like about AngelNDemons, I can't think of one single thing.

Happy Birthday Sugar N Spice...multiple Hugs ... if possible..

[ame=http://youtu.be/RTVNvC_-Jkk]"Happy Birthday to You" starring Mickey Mouse and the Disney House of Mouse Orchestra - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Birthday, A&D!!

My Mom used to do that on the phone. I said :lalala: no, you gotta call me back in four days. :D

:lol: Ahhhh, the joys of being a Holiday Baby...:smiliehug:

New Topics

Forum List

Back