Happy birthday, Moe Howard

I met Moe in 1975

A real gentleman and he didn’t pull my hair or gouge my eyes

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 28
Officer Joe Bolton used admonish us kids not to try the stuff The Stooges were doing because they were professionals and knew how to do it.

Officer Joe Bolton used admonish us kids not to try the stuff The Stooges were doing because they were professionals and knew how to do it.
Remember Officer Joe whistling and twirling his baton

Born on this date 124 years ago in New York City, he was the most revolutionary comedian of our time.

Mr. Howard figured out that there was nothing funnier than a man getting his eyes gouged or konked on top of the head.

Great haircut as well, RIP Moe.

I remember very clearly when Moe, the last stooge left alive, passed away around 1972 or 1973 I think. Moe was the best and always my favorite.

Every Saturday, MeTV shows six stooge episodes.

I met Moe in 1975

A real gentleman and he didn’t pull my hair or gouge my eyes
But he taught you how to create a hollywood style imaginary pipe burst in State Farm Arena in Atlanta during the election results. ;-)
5dszkj.jpg

I wonder why the Cancel Culture Vultures haven't swooped down on the 3 Stooge's "cult"???
Probably because they know touching such 3 amazing American icons would be them signing their immediate death certificates!!!

Curly and Shemp were my favs!!!

I've seen a few docu-movies on these men, and OMFG I'm not ashamed to say I cried thru them.
How these masters of mayhem were SO used, abused, and tortured!! Their personal lives were brutal to say the least.

These GREAT actors of buffoonery were in actuality GREAT men in their private lives. Curly was definitely the "wallflower" of the group, nothing like his character onscreen!!

The things these men endured for a living. For their art. For their FANS!!!
Todays Hellyweird trash and garbage will NEVER, EVER know or understand what a REAL, TRUE Hollywood STAR is!!!

These guys were every bit as amazing, talented, and of being decent human beings as many of the great silver screen legends..........Doris Day, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Katherine Hepburn, Judy Garland, Vincent Price, Gregory Peck, James Garner, Elvis Presley.........hell, even now.......Hugh Jackman!!

Let EVERY day be Happy 3 Stooges Day!!!

Here's one of my most favorites............Curly in drag singing opera just gets me every time!!!

Forum List

Back