Happy 72nd Birthday to the NHS

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1593973923530.png

As true today as it was 72 years ago.

He was as traitorous then as you are now.

"In fact, Bevan was acting with the full knowledge and endorsement of the Kremlin, almost, indeed, on its instructions. During his trip to Moscow some months earlier, after taking over the foreign portfolio, the Russians had strongly conveyed to Bevan their desire that Britain should keep the bomb as a bargaining counter in the tortuous game of realpolitik with the US."

Brilliant, We are only as good as what we do. No matter what country. Every human who needs care should have it to the best!

British subjects who care about their health don't use the NHS.

When Mick Jagger needed serious heart surgery, he came to America.

1. I have read the NHS was truly a wonderful thing for the British people after World War II.

2. I remember reading that one of its main proponents said that a relative had died before World War II because she or he could not afford appropriate care. He was determined that such a tragedy would never happen again to anyone.

3. Just imagine: anyone in Britain (including tourists) could get free medical care. What a blessing!

4. And it seemed to work very well for a long time.

5. Now it is experiencing serious problems.

6. So I hope that President Biden will be able to restrain his woke advisers who may wish to radically overhaul our medical system.

Last edited:
1. I have read the NHS was truly a wonderful thing for the British people after World War II.

2. I remember reading that one of its main proponents said that a relative had died before World War II because she or he could not afford appropriate care. He was determined that such a tragedy would never happen again to anyone.

3. Just imagine: anyone in Britain (including tourists) could get free medical care. What a blessing!

6. So I hope that President Biden will be able to restrain his woke advisers who may wish to radically overhaul our medical system.

If Biden is elected, he isn't going to have "advisors", he's going to have "handlers" who will steering him in their direction. Sleepy Joe is really struggling along in his dotage, Vice President Biden admits that his doctors check his cognitive function on a constant basis, but he has wisely declined to report his cognitive test results.

Since Biden's medical team is concerned that the man may well be losing it at a very rapid rate, should the American people be concerned.

If Biden is elected, he isn't going to have "advisors", he's going to have "handlers" who will steering him in their direction. Sleepy Joe is really struggling along in his dotage, Vice President Biden admits that his doctors check his cognitive function on a constant basis, but he has wisely declined to report his cognitive test results.

Since Biden's medical team is concerned that the man may well be losing it at a very rapid rate, should the American people be concerned.

I think that even Dems realize that a President Biden will be a figurehead.

The dear old dude is very frail (mentally and physically).

But the Dems feel that he is their best bet to win, especially with a lady of color as VP.

His team will be solidly woke.

They have some doozies lined up for us. Even some people who vote for him will be in for an unpleasant shock.

Brilliant, We are only as good as what we do. No matter what country. Every human who needs care should have it to the best!

What makes you think the NHS is the "best"? British subjects don't think so.

Lysistrata once posted that all she knew of Britain was that they had sheriffs and wore big hats...and it shows :) Oh and she was very excited that the Royal family had been reduced to accepting a trashy woman with negro blood into their family. How did that work out?...they shucked her quick fast and in a hurry as she tried to destroy them from within.

View attachment 359746

As true today as it was 72 years ago.

Your welcome....without the United States paying for Britain's national defense.....for patrolling the oceans since Britain can barely get a ship out of dry dock these days, and for all of the actual medical technology and miracle drugs that you use without so much as a thank you......your NHS would have collapsed decades ago....and is on the path to collapsing fairly soon too......especially if biden wins...

Forum List

Back