happiness of heart and soul in ramadan

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days​

All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians​

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting​

They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting​

the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.​

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them​

In Islam​

Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship​

Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking​

Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions​

And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting​

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets​

أول لقاء بين هاشم والمبشر المسيحي كين | مقطع يستحق المشاهدة​

نبوءة خطيرة لا يتحدث عنها أحد من الكتاب المقدس تثبت عدم صلب المسيح ورفعه للسماء​

Objectives Of Fasting – Dr Zakir Naik - YouTube

Among the benefits of fasting is that Allah has designated one of the gates of Paradise solely for those who frequently fast. The Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam said, what translated means,“There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Rayyan, and those who frequently fast will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection, and none except them shall enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to fast?’ They will stand up, and none except them will enter through it. Upon entry, that gate will be closed and no one else will enter through it.”[Al-Bukhari].

. Fasting is a shield and protection from harmful desires and from the heat of Hell, as an authentic Hadith affirms.. The supplication of the fasting person is accepted. The Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, said, what translated means,“The fasting person has at the time of breaking his fast a Du’aa’ that is not rejected.”[Ibn Majah & Al-’Hakim].Also, Allah Almighty said while referring to fasting

"And when My slaves ask you (O Mohammad) concerning Me, then answer them, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor)." [2:186].

. Another benefit of fasting is that It teaches man the principle of sincere Love: because when he observes Fasting he does it out of deep love for God. And the man who loves God truly is a man who really knows what love is.

. It.indoctrinates man in patience and selflessness, as through fasting, he feels the pains of deprivation but he endures them patiently. The Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam said, what translated means,“Fasting is one half of patience.”[At-Tirmithi & Ibn Majah].1. Fasting has numerous health benefits, just as the Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam stated,

“Fast and you shall attain good health.”[Ibn As-Sunni & Abu Na’eem].This is because fasting protects the internal and external body parts and aids the person in avoiding harmful foods.

How New YorK reacts to a muslim , Amazing Reactions

Forum List

Back