happiness of heart and soul in ramadan

Fasting during the month of Ramadan can be good for your health if it’s done correctly. When the body is starved of food, it starts to burn fat so that it can make energy. This can lead to weight loss. However, if you fast for too long your body will eventually start breaking down muscle protein for energy, which is unhealthy.

Dr Razeen Mahroof, an anaesthetist from Oxford, says there's a strong relationship between diet and health.
“Ramadan isn’t always thought of as being an opportunity to lose weight because the spiritual aspect is emphasised more generally than the health aspect," he says. "However, it’s a great chance to get the physical benefits as well.”
Source of energy during a fast

The changes that happen in the body during a fast depend on the length of the continuous fast. The body enters into a fasting state eight hours or so after the last meal, when the gut finishes absorbing nutrients from the food.

In the normal state, body glucose, which is stored in the liver and muscles, is the body’s main source of energy. During a fast, this store of glucose is used up first to provide energy. Later in the fast, once the glucose runs out, fat becomes the next source of energy for the body.
With a prolonged fast of many days or weeks, the body starts using protein for energy.

This is the technical description of what is commonly known as "starvation". It is clearly unhealthy and involves protein being released by the breakdown of muscle, which is why people who starve look very thin and become extremely weak.

However, you are unlikely to reach the starvation stage during Ramadan, because the fast is broken daily.
Gentle transition from glucose to fat
As the Ramadan fast only lasts from dawn till dusk, the body's energy can be replaced in the pre-dawn and dusk meals.

This provides a gentle transition from using glucose as the main source of energy, to using fat, and prevents the breakdown of muscle for protein.
Dr Mahroof says the use of fat for energy helps weight loss. It preserves the muscles and eventually reduces your cholesterol level. In addition, weight loss results in better control of diabetes and reduces blood pressure.
“A detoxification process also occurs, because any toxins stored in the body’s fat are dissolved and removed from the body,” says Dr Mahroof.

After a few days of the fast, higher levels of endorphins appear in the blood, making you more alert and giving an overall feeling of general mental wellbeing.
A balanced food and fluid intake is important between fasts. The kidneys are very efficient at maintaining the body’s water and salts, such as sodium and potassium. However, these can be lost through perspiration.

To prevent muscle breakdown, meals must contain enough energy food, such as carbohydrates and some fat.
“The way to approach your diet during fasting is similar to the way you should be eating outside Ramadan," says Dr Mahroof. "You should have a balanced diet, with the right proportion of carbs, fat and protein.”

check out this short video that explains 5 interesting health benefits your body will enjoy during and after the holy month of Ramadan.

Not drinking all day is ridiculous, especially in hotter climates and in latitudes where daylight lasts an extra long time.

The famous NBA basketball star and Hall of Fame inductee Hakeem Olajuwon nicknamed the "Dream" because of his ability to dunk the basketball so smooth and effortlessly.
Is a devout muslim from Nigeria who fasted during Ramadan even when in the middle of the playoffs, and kept his scoring averages up. Which amazed and earned the respect of his team mates.

(5 minute video)

They play at night, so he'd have plenty of time to compensate. What of manual laborers in hotter, drier climates denied water? That’s a recipe for disaster, but I’m sure it’s covered up and filed under something else.

There is a difference between the customs and traditions of the people and the teachings of IslamWhat you mentioned from the bad actions of some people is not from the teachings of Islam

You are just brainwashed by fake media about MuslimsAnd because there are some misguided groups that attribute themselves to Islam,, and they kill Muslims and non-Muslims

Islam does not kill innocents, but allows fighting only when defending oneself, even in war, there are rules that Muslims abide by

Do not kill children, women and the elderly, do not demolish houses of worship for others, do not cut down trees, and do not kill animals. On the contrary, the Bible, all of this is permitted in it until now and is implemented in practice now.

Did you understand that the Koran condemns all aggression !? When the Qur'an commands us to fight in this verses, it designates those who must be fought. They are the ones who come to fight and attack Muslims.In this case, this verses, despite its general scope, speaks of the Arab tributes which wanted to exterminate the first Muslims. Muslims in Medina had an obligation to defend themselves and resist aggression. The Qur'an motivates them and encourages them to fight this declared enemy. Motivate because man naturally prefers to avoid conflict and give in to cowardice.In these verses we must understand the following rules:• The Muslim fights only the one who fights him.• The fight for justice

and to allow the exercise and transmission of worship is compulsory.• The Muslim does not transgress in combat and does not go beyond measures even with his declared enemies.• Muslims must respect the rules of use concerning war and peace.• Do not continue a war if a just peace is possible.• "Kill them" is not a general order. It is valid only at the time of a declared and open combat and when the weapons begin to speak. There is no longer cowardice. I believe that every general in an army will say exactly the same thing to his soldiers when war is needed! No ?Islam is a religion of Justice and Peace.

it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"love your enemies"?

This is a lie and you know it

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27

The Christians started attacking Islam from the First Crusade, and have not stopped. The Pope (Satan's rep) would not tolerate any competition, Christianity was losing ground, hence the relentless continuation of the crusades.

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad”

:1) Prepare for war!

2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!

3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!

4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!

5) But take the Loot from time to time ...

6) Rape the little girls of enemies!

7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!

8) The javelin verse!

9) The verse of the stone!

10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9) Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

When DU bombs are dropped from a height of 30,000 ft, how can you turn the other cheek? By their invasions and occupations, people whom Muslims see as representing Christians have been proving Jesus' message of Peace irrelevant and meaningless in the world of reality. And then they quote Jesus and ask Muslims not to resist them while they go on brutally maiming and massacring people and demolishing their mosques!

see here

يسوع أمير السلام! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو​

Any Christian who criticizes Islamic law send this video to him

It is untrue that Islam only allows fighting in defense. Verse 9:29 of the Quran specifically states that the unbelievers must be fought and subjugated.

There is a difference between the customs and traditions of the people and the teachings of IslamWhat you mentioned from the bad actions of some people is not from the teachings of Islam

You are just brainwashed by fake media about MuslimsAnd because there are some misguided groups that attribute themselves to Islam,, and they kill Muslims and non-Muslims

Islam does not kill innocents, but allows fighting only when defending oneself, even in war, there are rules that Muslims abide by

Do not kill children, women and the elderly, do not demolish houses of worship for others, do not cut down trees, and do not kill animals. On the contrary, the Bible, all of this is permitted in it until now and is implemented in practice now.

Did you understand that the Koran condemns all aggression !? When the Qur'an commands us to fight in this verses, it designates those who must be fought. They are the ones who come to fight and attack Muslims.In this case, this verses, despite its general scope, speaks of the Arab tributes which wanted to exterminate the first Muslims. Muslims in Medina had an obligation to defend themselves and resist aggression. The Qur'an motivates them and encourages them to fight this declared enemy. Motivate because man naturally prefers to avoid conflict and give in to cowardice.In these verses we must understand the following rules:• The Muslim fights only the one who fights him.• The fight for justice

and to allow the exercise and transmission of worship is compulsory.• The Muslim does not transgress in combat and does not go beyond measures even with his declared enemies.• Muslims must respect the rules of use concerning war and peace.• Do not continue a war if a just peace is possible.• "Kill them" is not a general order. It is valid only at the time of a declared and open combat and when the weapons begin to speak. There is no longer cowardice. I believe that every general in an army will say exactly the same thing to his soldiers when war is needed! No ?Islam is a religion of Justice and Peace.

it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"love your enemies"?

This is a lie and you know it

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27

The Christians started attacking Islam from the First Crusade, and have not stopped. The Pope (Satan's rep) would not tolerate any competition, Christianity was losing ground, hence the relentless continuation of the crusades.

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad”

:1) Prepare for war!

2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!

3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!

4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!

5) But take the Loot from time to time ...

6) Rape the little girls of enemies!

7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!

8) The javelin verse!

9) The verse of the stone!

10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9) Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

When DU bombs are dropped from a height of 30,000 ft, how can you turn the other cheek? By their invasions and occupations, people whom Muslims see as representing Christians have been proving Jesus' message of Peace irrelevant and meaningless in the world of reality. And then they quote Jesus and ask Muslims not to resist them while they go on brutally maiming and massacring people and demolishing their mosques!

see here

يسوع أمير السلام! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو​

Any Christian who criticizes Islamic law send this video to him

It appears you are a practitioner of taqqiya.

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

The Qur’an and the true biography of the Prophet must be studied in specialized Islamic centers and not from hostile websites
or interpretations without the context of the true story of the verse.

1_

Coexistence in Islam
The principle underlying the relationship between Muslims and non- Muslims is coexistence. Allah commands Muslims to treat other people kindly provided they do not manifestly declare malice towards them and to think well of all of people alike. A person who thoroughly explores the verses of the noble Qur`an will find that, in its entirety, it presents an integrated Qur`anic methodology concerning the treatment of non-Muslims. It is noteworthy to mention that the variation in the manner of treating non-Muslims does not stem from a methodological inconsistency; rather, it depends on the different attitudes of the people we deal with. People are different [with respect to behavior] and thus they must not be judged alike. It is considered a methodical injustice to generalize what has been made specific or to specify what has been left general in legal texts.

Just as there are individuals who accept Muslims' beliefs, there are others who differ with them. Among this latter group, there are some who merely present their opinions or beliefs and those who go as far as to attack those who differ with them. Therefore, both groups are treated differently.

Evidence from Qur`an
There are many verses in the Qur`an, whether those revealed in Mecca or Medina, that urge Muslims to be tolerant towards others and to treat them kindly. These include:
So pardon and overlook until Allah delivers His command. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [Al-Baqarah: 109]

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. [Al-Baqarah: 256]

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. [Al-Mumtahana, 8]

The above verses from Surah al-Baqarah and al-Mumtahana were revealed in Medina and all of them exhort Muslims to be kind and merciful to their fellow men.

As for the legal texts [Qur`an and Sunnah] that command Muslims to be harsh towards some people, they can be compared to the previous verses as two integrated methodologies that deal with two different types of people:

The first methodology, which is the general case, enjoins Muslims to treat all people with kindness through dialogue and respect of freedom [of faith]. This is the correct basis for inviting others to Islam; this does not abrogate a Qur`anic verse nor has it been abrogated though some jurists claim the contrary. Allah Almighty says,And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah. [Al-Baqarah: 83]

In another verse, Allah instructs those who call others to His way on how they should invite others according to the different types of people:

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. [An-Nahl: 125]

Allah says about the People of the Book,And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him. [Al-'Ankabut: 46]

2_

The second methodology is concerned with those who attack Muslims, in which case it is necessary to defend oneself even in a harsh manner. Allah Almighty says,[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. [Al-Baqarah: 194]

Unlike the policy followed by some countries, Muslims do not treat others based on whether they are with or against them. Rather, Islam teaches its followers that people are different and must therefore be treated accordingly with respect to time and type of person.

Based on the above, one can understand the hadith which exhorts fighting non-Muslims until they testify that there is no god but Allah as fighting the aggressors who attack Muslims and not people in general. It also means that Muslims must merely deliver the message of Islam to them and not compel them to embrace the faith as per the words of Allah Almighty Who says:

Fight them until there is no [more] temptation [fitnah] and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. [Al-Baqarah: 193]

3_

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

In the hadith mentioned above, the Prophet (PBUH) refers to the apostates led by Musailamah who attempted to destroy the Islamic state and deviate from its general order. This was clearly a case of high treason, a charge that carries the death penalty according to penal codes and international laws. The same applies to the above noble verse which speaks about a group of oppressors who share the same abominable characteristics. At that time, the Romans started to mobilize armies to fight the Prophet (PBUH). The Muslims did not fight them except after they learned that the Romans wanted to abolish the Islamic state.

Fight the ones who do not believe in Allah nor in the Last Day, and do not prohibit whatever Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, and do not practice (Literally: to have as a religion) the religion of Truth-from among the ones to whom the Book was brought-until they give the tax out of hand (i.e., by a ready money payment, or in token of submission) and have been belittled..Verse 9:29 of the Quran

4_

The wisdom behind the tax/jizyah paid by non-Muslims to the Islamic state was fairness. This is for two reasons:

First, Muslims were paying zakah (the annual charity) to the Islamic state, which was used for all sorts of services and social welfare. Zakah is an Islamic act of worship, but it is only for Muslims. It was fair to make non-Muslim citizens of the same state pay a similar (in fact, smaller) amount as a tax, since zakah is not taken from them as it is taken from Muslims.Jizyah was calculated in different ways throughout different eras (a certain amount of money, certain percentage of the crops, etc), but it was consistently less than the zakah, which every Muslim had to pay anyway.

In addition to that, this tax was paid in exchange of protection of these non-Muslim communities (i.e., military protection) and exemption of their men from joining the Islamic army.

Why do non-muslims have to pay Jizyah tax under Islamic ...

Does Quran and Islam say kill Jews, Christians and Non ...

من هم الغير مؤمنين؟​

Christians

Last edited:
There are many denominations in Judaism and Christianity, and there are also denominations in Islam
These sects differ in beliefs, different opinions , and not all of them are correct

Only one is correct, whether from Judaism, Christianity or Islam
As the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said:
What I am on today
and my companions

Which sect will enter Heaven will believe in the one God and that Moses, jesus and Muhammad are prophets of God, peace be upon them
And faith in what is stated in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, because he is the Seal of the Prophets

The words of the prophets are the law of God and guidance to people
Delusion is not from the words of the prophets
Delusion and deviation from people
due to their deviation from the law of God and the directions of the prophets

Bible Contradictions - YouTube

It seems that showing the truth does not appeal to the haters of Islam because their books are full of murder, especially the killing of young children, looting, theft, incest, and accusing the prophets of the most heinous charges.

These people accuse Islam and its Prophet without reliable historical evidence of their ignorance

And these people wonder !when we explain the truth to them

However, if Islam and its Prophet, as they say Why is Islam spreading so quickly and people are converting to Islam?
And the numbers increase and not decrease ?

God says in the Qur’an

(32) They want to extinguish the light of Allāh with their mouths, but Allāh refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Many quotes on the life of the Prophet (sws) reported by Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, At-Tabari, Al-Waqidi and Ibn Sa'd. Ibn katheir
More than an explanation and a novel

In the same subject

but rather historico-biographical books of Muhammad (sws). Since, apart from prophetic traditions, we do not have much

Indeed, should we take them for granted and say that historico-biographical books are true because they were written by Muslims? No, every book apart from the Quran must be studied

Historio-biographies of the life of the Prophet of Islam (sws) are very flawed and erroneous. All these authors have not taken care to convey certain facts about the life of the Prophet (sws) which are nevertheless important for a Muslim. Some have been called a “liar” which is serious. the Islamophobes who unhealthily use these books of Prophetic biography and military expeditions by using false stories to discredit the Prophet (sws).

When we read the Bible,

David (as) who would have committed adultery with Uri's wife and would have had her husband killed to marry her then, Aaron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf which perverted the children of Israel , Solomon (as) who would have ended his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. God forbid we say such nonsense about the best men who walked this earth.

The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of this gossip.

So there are a lot of false stories about the prophets

You must therefore search

And you will go

For specialists in Islamic centers

To clarify and know

The correct version of the story

We therefore ask these Christians to read the Bible before bringing an accusation on the Prophet (sws), what better than to re-read the words of the Prophet Jesus (as) on this theme:

“Judge not, lest you be judged. For with the judgment which you judge you will be judged, and with the measure which you measure will be measured. Why do you see the straw that's in your brother's eye, and don't you see the beam that's in your eye? Or how can you say to your brother: Let me take a straw out of your eye, you who have a beam in yours? You hypocrite, first take the beam out of your eye, and then you will see how to take the chaff out of your brother's eye. ”

(Matthew 7, 1-5)

Mohammad (pbuh) in the Bible

Muhammad (SAW) is prophesied in the books of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah, chapter 29 verse 12:

“And the book is given to him who cannot read, saying: Read this, I pray you, and he said: I cannot read. "

When Archangel Gabriel commanded Muhammad (peace_be_upon_him) saying Iqra - “Read”, he replied, “I cannot read

The Qur’an and the true biography of the Prophet must be studied in specialized Islamic centers and not from hostile websites
or interpretations without the context of the true story of the verse.

1_

Coexistence in Islam
The principle underlying the relationship between Muslims and non- Muslims is coexistence. Allah commands Muslims to treat other people kindly provided they do not manifestly declare malice towards them and to think well of all of people alike. A person who thoroughly explores the verses of the noble Qur`an will find that, in its entirety, it presents an integrated Qur`anic methodology concerning the treatment of non-Muslims. It is noteworthy to mention that the variation in the manner of treating non-Muslims does not stem from a methodological inconsistency; rather, it depends on the different attitudes of the people we deal with. People are different [with respect to behavior] and thus they must not be judged alike. It is considered a methodical injustice to generalize what has been made specific or to specify what has been left general in legal texts.

Just as there are individuals who accept Muslims' beliefs, there are others who differ with them. Among this latter group, there are some who merely present their opinions or beliefs and those who go as far as to attack those who differ with them. Therefore, both groups are treated differently.

Evidence from Qur`an
There are many verses in the Qur`an, whether those revealed in Mecca or Medina, that urge Muslims to be tolerant towards others and to treat them kindly. These include:
So pardon and overlook until Allah delivers His command. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [Al-Baqarah: 109]

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. [Al-Baqarah: 256]

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. [Al-Mumtahana, 8]

The above verses from Surah al-Baqarah and al-Mumtahana were revealed in Medina and all of them exhort Muslims to be kind and merciful to their fellow men.

As for the legal texts [Qur`an and Sunnah] that command Muslims to be harsh towards some people, they can be compared to the previous verses as two integrated methodologies that deal with two different types of people:

The first methodology, which is the general case, enjoins Muslims to treat all people with kindness through dialogue and respect of freedom [of faith]. This is the correct basis for inviting others to Islam; this does not abrogate a Qur`anic verse nor has it been abrogated though some jurists claim the contrary. Allah Almighty says,And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah. [Al-Baqarah: 83]

In another verse, Allah instructs those who call others to His way on how they should invite others according to the different types of people:

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. [An-Nahl: 125]

Allah says about the People of the Book,And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him. [Al-'Ankabut: 46]

2_

The second methodology is concerned with those who attack Muslims, in which case it is necessary to defend oneself even in a harsh manner. Allah Almighty says,[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. [Al-Baqarah: 194]

Unlike the policy followed by some countries, Muslims do not treat others based on whether they are with or against them. Rather, Islam teaches its followers that people are different and must therefore be treated accordingly with respect to time and type of person.

Based on the above, one can understand the hadith which exhorts fighting non-Muslims until they testify that there is no god but Allah as fighting the aggressors who attack Muslims and not people in general. It also means that Muslims must merely deliver the message of Islam to them and not compel them to embrace the faith as per the words of Allah Almighty Who says:

Fight them until there is no [more] temptation [fitnah] and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. [Al-Baqarah: 193]

3_

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

In the hadith mentioned above, the Prophet (PBUH) refers to the apostates led by Musailamah who attempted to destroy the Islamic state and deviate from its general order. This was clearly a case of high treason, a charge that carries the death penalty according to penal codes and international laws. The same applies to the above noble verse which speaks about a group of oppressors who share the same abominable characteristics. At that time, the Romans started to mobilize armies to fight the Prophet (PBUH). The Muslims did not fight them except after they learned that the Romans wanted to abolish the Islamic state.

Fight the ones who do not believe in Allah nor in the Last Day, and do not prohibit whatever Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, and do not practice (Literally: to have as a religion) the religion of Truth-from among the ones to whom the Book was brought-until they give the tax out of hand (i.e., by a ready money payment, or in token of submission) and have been belittled..Verse 9:29 of the Quran

4_

The wisdom behind the tax/jizyah paid by non-Muslims to the Islamic state was fairness. This is for two reasons:

First, Muslims were paying zakah (the annual charity) to the Islamic state, which was used for all sorts of services and social welfare. Zakah is an Islamic act of worship, but it is only for Muslims. It was fair to make non-Muslim citizens of the same state pay a similar (in fact, smaller) amount as a tax, since zakah is not taken from them as it is taken from Muslims.Jizyah was calculated in different ways throughout different eras (a certain amount of money, certain percentage of the crops, etc), but it was consistently less than the zakah, which every Muslim had to pay anyway.

In addition to that, this tax was paid in exchange of protection of these non-Muslim communities (i.e., military protection) and exemption of their men from joining the Islamic army.

Why do non-muslims have to pay Jizyah tax under Islamic ...

Does Quran and Islam say kill Jews, Christians and Non ...

من هم الغير مؤمنين؟​

Christians

Let's cut to the chase:

Perhaps this Muslim cleric could shed more light on the subject.

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

Compare that to this, from three millennia ago….Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

It's time for you to convert.

Do not believe this nonsense. You must talk to the Mufti yourself in order to verify the information on the Internet that spreads hatred against Islam and Muslims.

Secondly
How did the Prophet Muhammad deal with non-Muslims:

The general policy in Islam is to guarantee full rights to non- Muslim populations and therefore people subscribing to other religions were granted full civic rights by the virtue of the Quran and through the application of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Non- Muslim populations living within Muslim communities were granted peaceful and prosperous life through guaranteeing security for both their lives and properties and were given the appellation of "ahl al-Dhimma" which denotes those people with whom Muslims have an agreement or the responsibility of their personal safety and security of their property are undertaken by the Muslim state.

The basic guidelines which were laid by the Prophet in the early stage in Madinah where he established a city-state formed a blue print of how Muslims should deal with Christians and Jews among many other adherents to different religions. Granting minority rights to different religious groups through pledges, documents and mutual agreements succeeded in creating a healthy atmosphere for the development of both spiritual and material growth of the different religious groups living under the Islamic rule.

In order to achieve and grant full rights for different religious minorities living in Madinah, the Prophet initiated a historical charter which was later known as "the Charter of the Madinah". By the virtue of this charter, preventive measures were in place to avoid blood feuds and crimes among different Arabian tribes composed of all creeds. The universality of the Islamic creed was meant for the totality of human beings and this necessitated fair treatment and full equality to those who chose not to subscribe to the Islamic view on life. Prophet Muhammad made a historical move of abolishing religious and social inequality. The sixth year of the Hijra was considered a year of emancipation for Christians as the Prophet granted the Charter to the Fathers of the Monastery of St. Catherine; an act which secured Christians with privileges and amenities.

Muslims were prohibited under severe penalties from violating and abusing the provisions of the Charter. Prophet Muhammad was adamant to ensure religious freedom to non-Muslims across the Islamic state and for this reason he sent instructions to distant Muslims governors not to tax them unfairly or enforce them to abandon their faith. Their churches and sanctuaries could not be pulled down and replaced by mosques or houses for Muslims. Moreover, Muslims were asked to cooperate with Christians should they need an assistance for the repair of their churches or monasteries or any other matter related to their religion.

Prophet Muhammad was keen to grant religious minorities sufficient judicial autonomy which was a basic characteristic of the Islamic legal system. Through granting religious freedom to different religious groups, the Prophet meant to set guidelines on how we should treat each other fairly which leads to the prevention of blood shed and wars among nations. The Prophet throughout his life had a tenacity of the purpose of establishing peace among nations through signing different pacts, and treaties to ensure peaceful coexistence and security to all people. This is proven through pacts like the Peace of Hudayibiyah and the Treaty of Taif. Another famous example is the treaty of Najran which was delivered to Christians of Najran and it surrounding area. The document reads, " To the Christians of Najran and its surrounding territories, the security of God and the pledge of His Prophet is extended for their lives, religion and their property- to the present as well as the absent, and others besides, there shall be no interference within the practice of their faith or their observance nor any change in their rights and privileges, no bishop shall be removed from his bishopric, nor any priest from his priesthood, nor any monk from his monastery, and they shall continue to enjoy everything great and small as heretofore no image or cross hall be destroyed, they shall not oppress or be oppressed; they shall not practice the rights of blood-vengeance as in the Days of Ignorance, nor shall they be required to furnish provisions for the troops".

The treaty of Najran is an illuminating proof of how Islam unreservedly conferred upon the Scripturalists not only social and religious freedom but also granted them the power to decide their own civil matters through establishing judicial autonomy which was not only pertinent to personal status but also covers civil, penal and all life affairs. Religious freedom and independent judicial system laid the foundation of a true confederacy which had a constitution through which different religious groups became an integral part of a political arrangement by means of a social contract. The integration of non-Muslims in the political life through becoming real contributing players marked a milestone in the history of human rights. For instance, Jews and Christians had the right to join the services of the state. They had the privilege of being consulted on important matters. They were sometimes deputed to embassies in foreign countries. They exercised the right to vote. Their opinions were thought on the administrative affairs of the state. Above all, non-Muslims continued to live in both Makkah and Madinah and there are reports of Christians being buried by their Muslim children in Madinah.

Eradicating injustice and ill treatment to different social and religious groups was not meant as a bait to lure new converts into Islam but actually was meant to rectify the crooked way of looking and thinking of other human beings who do not happen to share the same social status or religious affiliation. Once some Chrisitan Fathers came to visit the Prophet in his mosque at Madinah to discuss the merits of a true religion, but during their stay they couldn't find a church to offer their prayers so the Prophet offered them his mosque to pray in it. On another occasion there was a delegation from the tribe of Thaqif visiting the Prophet so a tent was fixed up for them within the premises of the Prophet's mosque. When it was pointed that the visitors were polytheists, the Prophet said in reply that no one was such but he made himself one.

The pinnacle of religious tolerance and clemency was provided by the Prophet upon his victorious entry to Makkah after long years of suffering and persecution by the non- Muslim Makkans. The Prophet and his companions endured redicule and scorn poured on them by the Makkans who had implacable hatred and enmity against Muslims. The long years of bitter, cruel and sustained persecution, all the fighting, the hardship and suffering and the loss of a lot of dear and devoted companions; all these were laid aside at the moment of triumph, banished from mind and forgiven in the name of the Lord. The clemency of the Prophet was unparalleled in the history of mankind for the accused were told that they were free. Giving a pledge to this effect, the Prophet informed the Makkans they were free and there was no reproof against them". The glorious act of unconditional forgiving has no similar act available on record. There occurred no retaliation, no dispossession, no enslavement, no execution, no looting and no kidnapping and dishonoring of women by the conquerors.

Inamullah Khan, a Pakistani Muslim activist commented on the remarkable event of the victory of Makkah by saying, "If Muhammad came as a threat to the monopolies of the few, he came as a blessing to the teaming millions- the disposed, the disinherited and the neglected, toiling and exploited masses of mankind. He came to confer privileges on the underprivileged. He came to grant rights to those whose rights were denied. He came to provide the cover of protection to the weak, the destitute, the distressed, and the downtrodden, yes to all those suppressed and oppressed by those in power."

What Prophet Muhammad achieved was not less than opening a new chapter of tolerance and justice in world history. Establishing an independent judiciary system free from external influences guaranteed the protection of the interests of the citizens and securing justice for all regardless of their color or creed. The scrupulous observation and literal adherence of the Muslims to the terms of the pacts, treaties, alliances and agreements with non-Muslims was a foundational step into establishing an effective system of international law.

By setting clear rules for war engagements and prohibiting Muslims soldiers from excesses in war fares, Prophet Muhammad left indelible imprint on the annals of humanity. In his endeavor to establish rules of justice and freedom for different religious groups, Prophet Muhammad emphasized in different occasions that "whoever oppresses a dhimmi, shall find me to be their advocate on the Day of Judgment (against the oppressing Muslim)". The Prophet also warned the Muslims against abusing Dhimmis as he stated "Remember, one who is unjust to a dhimmi, breaks his word with him, overburdens him or dispossesses him, I shall plead against him on the Day of Judgment".

Prophet Muhammad was sent as a mercy to the world to establish the true meaning of brotherhood among humans as they should all stand united regardless of their skin color or theological belief. He succeeded in liberating man from the bondage of man. He gave the dynamic conception of an undivided humanity, the family of Man, the children of Adam. He managed to raise the ambitions of people from the limited confinements of national identity to the liberal wide-open meaning of humanity.

The world is passing through a dark phase of moral bankruptcy, social disintegration and parochial loyalties which helped in inciting wars and increasing the weight of the roaring voices calling for enmity and hatred. Prophet Muhammad's message sanctified the life of all human beings irrespective of their racial origin or religious affiliation. He taught us the true meaning of mercy to all and came to confirm the essence of the three Abrahamic faiths; an essence based on dispassionate love for humanity regardless of color, culture or creed.

How did the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) Treat Non-Muslims?​

حوار رائع لحمزة وعباس مع زوجين اعتنقا الإسلام - الجزء الأول

زوجان معتنا للإسلام يسألان حمزة: لماذا اعتنقتَ الإسلام؟

Do not believe this nonsense. You must talk to the Mufti yourself in order to verify the information on the Internet that spreads hatred against Islam and Muslims.

Secondly

The general policy in Islam is to guarantee full rights to non- Muslim populations and therefore people subscribing to other religions were granted full civic rights by the virtue of the Quran and through the application of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Non- Muslim populations living within Muslim communities were granted peaceful and prosperous life through guaranteeing security for both their lives and properties and were given the appellation of "ahl al-Dhimma" which denotes those people with whom Muslims have an agreement or the responsibility of their personal safety and security of their property are undertaken by the Muslim state.

The basic guidelines which were laid by the Prophet in the early stage in Madinah where he established a city-state formed a blue print of how Muslims should deal with Christians and Jews among many other adherents to different religions. Granting minority rights to different religious groups through pledges, documents and mutual agreements succeeded in creating a healthy atmosphere for the development of both spiritual and material growth of the different religious groups living under the Islamic rule.

In order to achieve and grant full rights for different religious minorities living in Madinah, the Prophet initiated a historical charter which was later known as "the Charter of the Madinah". By the virtue of this charter, preventive measures were in place to avoid blood feuds and crimes among different Arabian tribes composed of all creeds. The universality of the Islamic creed was meant for the totality of human beings and this necessitated fair treatment and full equality to those who chose not to subscribe to the Islamic view on life. Prophet Muhammad made a historical move of abolishing religious and social inequality. The sixth year of the Hijra was considered a year of emancipation for Christians as the Prophet granted the Charter to the Fathers of the Monastery of St. Catherine; an act which secured Christians with privileges and amenities.

Muslims were prohibited under severe penalties from violating and abusing the provisions of the Charter. Prophet Muhammad was adamant to ensure religious freedom to non-Muslims across the Islamic state and for this reason he sent instructions to distant Muslims governors not to tax them unfairly or enforce them to abandon their faith. Their churches and sanctuaries could not be pulled down and replaced by mosques or houses for Muslims. Moreover, Muslims were asked to cooperate with Christians should they need an assistance for the repair of their churches or monasteries or any other matter related to their religion.

Prophet Muhammad was keen to grant religious minorities sufficient judicial autonomy which was a basic characteristic of the Islamic legal system. Through granting religious freedom to different religious groups, the Prophet meant to set guidelines on how we should treat each other fairly which leads to the prevention of blood shed and wars among nations. The Prophet throughout his life had a tenacity of the purpose of establishing peace among nations through signing different pacts, and treaties to ensure peaceful coexistence and security to all people. This is proven through pacts like the Peace of Hudayibiyah and the Treaty of Taif. Another famous example is the treaty of Najran which was delivered to Christians of Najran and it surrounding area. The document reads, " To the Christians of Najran and its surrounding territories, the security of God and the pledge of His Prophet is extended for their lives, religion and their property- to the present as well as the absent, and others besides, there shall be no interference within the practice of their faith or their observance nor any change in their rights and privileges, no bishop shall be removed from his bishopric, nor any priest from his priesthood, nor any monk from his monastery, and they shall continue to enjoy everything great and small as heretofore no image or cross hall be destroyed, they shall not oppress or be oppressed; they shall not practice the rights of blood-vengeance as in the Days of Ignorance, nor shall they be required to furnish provisions for the troops".

The treaty of Najran is an illuminating proof of how Islam unreservedly conferred upon the Scripturalists not only social and religious freedom but also granted them the power to decide their own civil matters through establishing judicial autonomy which was not only pertinent to personal status but also covers civil, penal and all life affairs. Religious freedom and independent judicial system laid the foundation of a true confederacy which had a constitution through which different religious groups became an integral part of a political arrangement by means of a social contract. The integration of non-Muslims in the political life through becoming real contributing players marked a milestone in the history of human rights. For instance, Jews and Christians had the right to join the services of the state. They had the privilege of being consulted on important matters. They were sometimes deputed to embassies in foreign countries. They exercised the right to vote. Their opinions were thought on the administrative affairs of the state. Above all, non-Muslims continued to live in both Makkah and Madinah and there are reports of Christians being buried by their Muslim children in Madinah.

Eradicating injustice and ill treatment to different social and religious groups was not meant as a bait to lure new converts into Islam but actually was meant to rectify the crooked way of looking and thinking of other human beings who do not happen to share the same social status or religious affiliation. Once some Chrisitan Fathers came to visit the Prophet in his mosque at Madinah to discuss the merits of a true religion, but during their stay they couldn't find a church to offer their prayers so the Prophet offered them his mosque to pray in it. On another occasion there was a delegation from the tribe of Thaqif visiting the Prophet so a tent was fixed up for them within the premises of the Prophet's mosque. When it was pointed that the visitors were polytheists, the Prophet said in reply that no one was such but he made himself one.

The pinnacle of religious tolerance and clemency was provided by the Prophet upon his victorious entry to Makkah after long years of suffering and persecution by the non- Muslim Makkans. The Prophet and his companions endured redicule and scorn poured on them by the Makkans who had implacable hatred and enmity against Muslims. The long years of bitter, cruel and sustained persecution, all the fighting, the hardship and suffering and the loss of a lot of dear and devoted companions; all these were laid aside at the moment of triumph, banished from mind and forgiven in the name of the Lord. The clemency of the Prophet was unparalleled in the history of mankind for the accused were told that they were free. Giving a pledge to this effect, the Prophet informed the Makkans they were free and there was no reproof against them". The glorious act of unconditional forgiving has no similar act available on record. There occurred no retaliation, no dispossession, no enslavement, no execution, no looting and no kidnapping and dishonoring of women by the conquerors.

Inamullah Khan, a Pakistani Muslim activist commented on the remarkable event of the victory of Makkah by saying, "If Muhammad came as a threat to the monopolies of the few, he came as a blessing to the teaming millions- the disposed, the disinherited and the neglected, toiling and exploited masses of mankind. He came to confer privileges on the underprivileged. He came to grant rights to those whose rights were denied. He came to provide the cover of protection to the weak, the destitute, the distressed, and the downtrodden, yes to all those suppressed and oppressed by those in power."

What Prophet Muhammad achieved was not less than opening a new chapter of tolerance and justice in world history. Establishing an independent judiciary system free from external influences guaranteed the protection of the interests of the citizens and securing justice for all regardless of their color or creed. The scrupulous observation and literal adherence of the Muslims to the terms of the pacts, treaties, alliances and agreements with non-Muslims was a foundational step into establishing an effective system of international law.

By setting clear rules for war engagements and prohibiting Muslims soldiers from excesses in war fares, Prophet Muhammad left indelible imprint on the annals of humanity. In his endeavor to establish rules of justice and freedom for different religious groups, Prophet Muhammad emphasized in different occasions that "whoever oppresses a dhimmi, shall find me to be their advocate on the Day of Judgment (against the oppressing Muslim)". The Prophet also warned the Muslims against abusing Dhimmis as he stated "Remember, one who is unjust to a dhimmi, breaks his word with him, overburdens him or dispossesses him, I shall plead against him on the Day of Judgment".

Prophet Muhammad was sent as a mercy to the world to establish the true meaning of brotherhood among humans as they should all stand united regardless of their skin color or theological belief. He succeeded in liberating man from the bondage of man. He gave the dynamic conception of an undivided humanity, the family of Man, the children of Adam. He managed to raise the ambitions of people from the limited confinements of national identity to the liberal wide-open meaning of humanity.

The world is passing through a dark phase of moral bankruptcy, social disintegration and parochial loyalties which helped in inciting wars and increasing the weight of the roaring voices calling for enmity and hatred. Prophet Muhammad's message sanctified the life of all human beings irrespective of their racial origin or religious affiliation. He taught us the true meaning of mercy to all and came to confirm the essence of the three Abrahamic faiths; an essence based on dispassionate love for humanity regardless of color, culture or creed.

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/violence-in-defense-of-islam-statistics/

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

*much more here:

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

Still, we need only look to the many polls to affirm the alarmingly high percentages of Muslims (hundreds-of-millions in number) who seek, through the most violent means imaginable, Islamic world domination. Again, here are but a few:

83 percent of Palestinian Muslims, 62 percent of Jordanians and 61 percent of Egyptians approve of jihadist attacks on Americans. World Public Opinion Poll(2009).

1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half their total population. ICM (Mirror) Poll 2015.

Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians. Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (2015).

38.6 percent of Western Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified. Gallup(2011).

45 percent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam.” BBC Radio (2015).

38 percent of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (Forty-three percent disagree.) The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015).

One-third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam. Center for Social Cohesion (Wikileaks cable).

78 percent of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons. NOP Research.

80 percent of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with holy war against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters. Motivaction Survey (2014).

Nearly one-third of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable. The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015).

68 percent of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam. NOP Research.

51 percent of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Shariah courts rather than courts of the United States (only 39 percent disagree).The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015).

81 percent of Muslim respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS). Al-Jazeerapoll (2015).

Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and the moderate Muslim: Even as we hear of the occasional sighting, most reasonable people remain skeptical as to whether, in reality, these mysterious creatures even exist.

The religion of Western Civilization underwent a reformation, and slaughter is no longer a hallmark.

How long must the world wait for Islam's reformation?????

All of this is nonsense and you know it to cover western terrorism to Muslim countries

Christians cherry pick the commandments to follow. Whatever they like they follow and whatever they don’t they simply say that it is not applicable to them. First of all understand Christianity , if it really gives a message of love.

Let’s talk about Islam and why people are converting to it. If Islam is giving a message of war, hatred etc according to some people then why all these people are leaving the peaceful religion of Christianity and joining Islam. The answer is simple my friend. Islam is the true religion. Allah SWT gives guidance. Look what bible says about prohet lot PBUH. It is mentioned in bible that Prophet Lot PBUH had sex with his own daughters. This is a message of love and ethics right to follow. Bible also says that Prophet Noah PBUH was drunk and he had sex with his daughter. What kind of messages Bible is giving to people to follow. Is this loving message? Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that if someone is not safe from a muslim’s hand and tongue then he is not a Muslims.
Islam is a message of love and peace

Apart from that why people are converting to Islam is because they know that all the prophets brought the same message of monotheism. From Prophet Adam PBUH to Last and final messenger of Allah Prohet Muhammad PBUH. All of them taught monotheism including Prophet Jesus pbuh.

Another reason why people are converting to Islam is because of the concept of trinity. What a complex concept to know your lord. This concept makes no sense that is why when people study about this concept outside the church then they realize that it makes no sense. In Islam the major message the core message is so easy to understand. There is no one worthy of worship but Allah. Why because there is no one like him.

Are Muslims Terrorists? - Dr Zakir Naik

Secondly

The people of the book were granted certain rights as long as they paid a special tax. These days we’d call that a protection racket and send the perpetrators to jail. The non-Muslim population were given three choices: convert, pay a tax, die. The justice system was also skewed in that the testimony of a non-Muslim could not be used against a Muslim. Also, wives of enemy soldiers could be taken as sex slaves. How merciful!

Your words are nonsense, not true, indicating your ignorance of Islam
And your Bible too

https://archive.islamonline.net/706

The testimony of a non-Muslim is accepted with the presence of evidence like any human being
A Muslim marries a non-Muslim woman because Islam permits him to do so
Not a sex slave

Praise be to Allaah.

Discussing slavery and asking questions about it on the part of those who promote Christianity and try to divert people from following the religion of Islam is something that annoys the wise person and makes him point the finger of accusation towards the ulterior motives that lie behind these questions.

That is because slavery is well established in Judaism and Christianity, where it has taken unjust forms. They have many books which discuss that in detail and condone it. Therefore it makes you wonder: how can these churchmen call people to Christianity when Christianity condones and legitimizes slavery?

In other words: how can they stir up an issue when they themselves are up to their necks in it?!

Hence we must discuss this topic in some detail with reference to what is said in Judaism, Christianity and contemporary culture on this matter, then we will speak of slavery in Islam.

Many lies have been fabricated about Islam on this topic, at a time when criminals with lengthy track records are safe and nobody points a finger at them.

Islam and slavery:

Islam affirms that Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, created man fully accountable, and enjoined duties upon him, to which reward and punishment are connected on the basis of man’s free will and choice.

No human being has the right to restrict this freedom or take away that choice unlawfully; whoever dares to do that is a wrongdoer and oppressor.

Fasting and especially not drinking all day, then gorging oneself in the evening and before dawn, is terrible for one’s physical health.
Of course it is. Gorging oneself at anytime is terrible for one's health.

You have no idea why we fast then.
Don't really care.

There is nothing spiritual about fasting and the fasting done for religious reasons has no different effects on the body than one done for no reason at all

Forum List

Back