Happiness in Islam

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Mohammed married a 9 year old, making him a pedophile. This is who you quote and also talk about righteousness? :cuckoo:

Humanity has always had its share of assholes and haters.

Heck, even the Bible proves this with David sending Uriah into danger so he could have Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Mohammed married a 9 year old, making him a pedophile. This is who you quote and also talk about righteousness? :cuckoo:

Muhummad's screwing a nine year old was the least of his filth

James 4:12
There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

John 14:16 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Glasnost 04:12 - “Lack of knowledge is no sin, but concocting falsehoods and exporting it as fact « without fetter » is a sin of monumental proportions.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allah says:

So peaceful...

london-protest_zpsahtimnea.jpg

... son tranquil...

World-Trade-Center-Attack-2_zps47zs9vkr.jpg

... that made so many moslems happy.

Moo ham head, piss be upon him, was a false "profit". The moongod he called allah is as phony as the cult.

Islime is a cancer on the earth and if there was any supernatural inspiration involved it was from lucifer himself.

Islime is a cult. A cult of slavery, conquest and death. The world will not know true peace until the last muzbot converts to any other belief, and Mecca is once again a Jewish city.

Put that in your hookha and smoke it.

You make even a Mullah feel dirty inside you naughty boy you.

Heck, even the Bible proves this with David sending Uriah into danger so he could have Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.

so true-----both David and Muhummad were assholes. Nathan (the prophet) makes a big big deal of David's big big sin and predicts dire consequences ---family disasters including deaths, rebel sons, utter disorder---david is virtually destroyed -----the only good that comes out of the situation is ONE of sons of david and Bathsheba turns out ok----to wit SOLOMON. Muhummad screws around with little girls and passes out little girls to his friends as little gifts after slaughtering their parents and his activities are called GLORIOUS

Happiness is Not Restricted to Material Things

From an Islamic viewpoint, happiness is not restricted to material prosperity, though material reasons make up some of the elements of happiness. The material aspect is merely a means, but not the end in itself. Thus, the focus in attaining happiness is on non-material, more abstract concerns, like the positive effects of good behavior. God says:
- "And the cattle, He has created them for you; in them there is warm clothing and numerous benefits, and from them you eat. There is beauty in them for you when you bring them home in the evening and when you lead them to pasture in the morning."

- "Say (O Muhammad): “Who has forbidden the adornment given by God that He has brought forth for his servants, and the good things of sustenance?” Say: “They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, and exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection.”

Happiness is Not Restricted to Material Things

From an Islamic viewpoint, happiness is not restricted to material prosperity, though material reasons make up some of the elements of happiness. The material aspect is merely a means, but not the end in itself. Thus, the focus in attaining happiness is on non-material, more abstract concerns, like the positive effects of good behavior. God says:
- "And the cattle, He has created them for you; in them there is warm clothing and numerous benefits, and from them you eat. There is beauty in them for you when you bring them home in the evening and when you lead them to pasture in the morning."

- "Say (O Muhammad): “Who has forbidden the adornment given by God that He has brought forth for his servants, and the good things of sustenance?” Say: “They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, and exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection.”
What does Mo say about buying and raping 9 year olds?

.... Breaking.Wind......
LOL

No doubt that is the best you could come up with. No doubt at all.

John 14:16 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Glasnost 04:12 - “Lack of knowledge is no sin, but concocting falsehoods and exporting it as fact « without fetter » is a sin of monumental proportions.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for an excellent example of Delusions of Grandeur.

Delusion of Grandeur | Encyclopedia of Psychology
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death.

Example: A woman believes she has been selected by a deity for eventual elevation to divine status; she goes around blessing people.

so true-----both David and Muhummad were assholes. Nathan (the prophet) makes a big big deal of David's big big sin and predicts dire consequences ---family disasters including deaths, rebel sons, utter disorder---david is virtually destroyed -----the only good that comes out of the situation is ONE of sons of david and Bathsheba turns out ok----to wit SOLOMON. Muhummad screws around with little girls and passes out little girls to his friends as little gifts after slaughtering their parents and his activities are called GLORIOUS
The barbarism of primitive societies is shocking, but not restricted to any one society or religion. History is replete with examples of mankind's brutality to his fellow man.

One of my favorite examples in the Bible is the revenge of Dinah's brothers. It's a story about how the rape of a sister was avenged with lies, murder and more rape....all with God's blessing, of course.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 34 - New International Version
Dinah and the Shechemites
34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”

5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.

6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.

8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade in it, and acquire property in it.”

11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”

18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”

24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised.

25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.

30 Then Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, “You have brought trouble on me by making me obnoxious to the Canaanites and Perizzites, the people living in this land. We are few in number, and if they join forces against me and attack me, I and my household will be destroyed.”

31 But they replied, “Should he have treated our sister like a prostitute?”

That's rich. The Windy One finds a Biblical story about a Rape allegedly "condoned" by God. Congratulations. And your reason that this is one of your favorite stories from the Bible? Obviously, it serves as proof that Christians are just as barbaric as Muslims.

Never mind that TODAY Islam treats it's women WORSE than the ancient example you managed to dig up from the Bible. Are you going to give us a lecture on the Crusades next? That would be a much more recent example of Christian barbarism.

That's rich. The Windy One finds a Biblical story about a Rape allegedly "condoned" by God. Congratulations. .....
Translation: Fuck the Bible. It's wrong.

Sorry, dude, but you can look it up yourself. The OT is full of all kinds of brutality. Slavery, deceit, rape, murder. Tough times.

Obviously my point went over the heads of the stupid, so let me clarify. Religion is a tool just like a gun. It's neither inherently evil nor good. Its how it's use by a human being that determines its goodness. Yes, you are correct some Muslim cultures are barbaric. We've have cults here in Texas that were Christian and involved statutory rape. Was that the fault of Christianity or assholes doing the rape?

Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison
Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison plus 20 years for sexually assaulting two girls he claimed were his "spiritual wives."

Jeffs, 55, will have to spend at least 45 years in prison before being eligible for release, according to Jerry Strickland, spokesman for the Texas Attorney General's office.

The jury sentenced Jeffs to life in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a 12-year-old girl and 20 years in prison for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl. He must serve at least 35 years of the life sentence and half of the other sentence, Strickland said. The judge in the case ordered that the sentences be served consecutively.

Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses
For sins as small as spilling milk, the children said, they were struck with a wooden paddle known as "the helper." To train for the final battle, they were instructed to fight each other, and if they did not fight hard enough, they were paddled for that, too.

David Koresh told them to call their parents "dogs"; only he was to be referred to as their father. Girls as young as 11 were given a plastic Star of David, signifying that they had "the light" and were ready to have sex with the cult leader. A team of therapists said these were some of the things that 19 of the 21 surviving children of the Branch Davidian cult had told them about their lives inside the compound.

That's rich. The Windy One finds a Biblical story about a Rape allegedly "condoned" by God. Congratulations. .....
Translation: Fuck the Bible. It's wrong.

Sorry, dude, but you can look it up yourself. The OT is full of all kinds of brutality. Slavery, deceit, rape, murder. Tough times.

Obviously my point went over the heads of the stupid, so let me clarify. Religion is a tool just like a gun. It's neither inherently evil nor good. Its how it's use by a human being that determines its goodness. Yes, you are correct some Muslim cultures are barbaric. We've have cults here in Texas that were Christian and involved statutory rape. Was that the fault of Christianity or assholes doing the rape?

Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison
Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison plus 20 years for sexually assaulting two girls he claimed were his "spiritual wives."

Jeffs, 55, will have to spend at least 45 years in prison before being eligible for release, according to Jerry Strickland, spokesman for the Texas Attorney General's office.

The jury sentenced Jeffs to life in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a 12-year-old girl and 20 years in prison for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl. He must serve at least 35 years of the life sentence and half of the other sentence, Strickland said. The judge in the case ordered that the sentences be served consecutively.

Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses
For sins as small as spilling milk, the children said, they were struck with a wooden paddle known as "the helper." To train for the final battle, they were instructed to fight each other, and if they did not fight hard enough, they were paddled for that, too.

David Koresh told them to call their parents "dogs"; only he was to be referred to as their father. Girls as young as 11 were given a plastic Star of David, signifying that they had "the light" and were ready to have sex with the cult leader. A team of therapists said these were some of the things that 19 of the 21 surviving children of the Branch Davidian cult had told them about their lives inside the compound.
That's not what I was saying. It appears to me that you spend a great deal of time and effort to analyze Christian "outliers" i.e. Waco, to make a case that Christianity is no better than Islam. I am saying that is misleading and incorrect.

For example the leading agencies facilitating Muslim refugees entering the United States are Christian Ministries. I am not a Christian but I recognize them as basically good hearted towards all people including Muslims. Probably more good hearted than they should be IMO! However I do not see that same good hearted intent in Islam and their agencies. The only outreach I see coming from Muslims is recruitment.

Islam Ensures Eternal Happiness for Humanity

Islam comes with a complete way of life. It provides rules and procedures to prepare a person for life in both this world and the next. In this way, Islam ensures a person’s well being in this world as well as in the life to come. Islam comes to protect the highest needs of man: life, reason, wealth, lineage, and faith.

Happiness, from an Islamic perspective, occurs on two levels:

1. Worldly happiness: Islamic Law lays down a number of injunctions and regulations to guarantee man’s happiness during his worldly life, which is his first life. At the same time, Islam emphasizes that the life of this world is nothing more than a means of attaining the Hereafter, which is the true life that we all must strive to attain. God says:

- Seek, with what Allah has given you, the abode of the Hereafter, and do not forget your share of this world.

- Little are the enjoyments of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter.
2. Eternal happiness: This is the true, lasting happiness. This happiness depends on the righteousness of the individual in his worldly life. God says:
- The ones whom the angels take in death, [being] good and pure; [the angels] will say, "Peace be upon you. Enter Paradise for what you used to do.".

- For those who do good in this world, there is good, and the abode of the Hereafter will be better; and excellent indeed will be the abode of the pious.

Allah says:

I find it exceedingly strange that the only way for theists to find "happiness" is to concede their own intellect, reason, and free will to some invisible magic skyman.

I have peace of mind, and a sense of well-being all on my own, without needing some imaginary supernatural entity to give me permission to feel that way. Now, I will admit that I'm not exactly tranquil, or "relaxed", but that's just because I am hypermanic. It's the way my brain is wired. relaxed is over-rated. I prefer to be direct, and intense. Go after life with a vengeance. That's my philosophy.

Allah says:

The only way to be truly happy as a mooseleem is to have a big villa with 4 wings and a central pagoda, and 4 wives of various ages from 14 to 34 and lots of little rag headed boys and veiled girls running around, goats and chickens in the yard, and an oil lease of your own to make money for nothing from.

The rest of the mooseleem wacko's need to dream of 72 virgins in Valhalla with firm breasts and flowing hair.

It is a worthless religion designed for the gullible and the worthless in society.

Forum List

Back