Status
Not open for further replies.
*rubs eyes*

I tot I thaw a potht.

It disappeared.

Just like a lot of my H* posts did too.

I'm the amazing disappearing post woman! :D

Happens to all of us.

I had a Whooooooole thread disappear on me. Even though there was zero in there that was actually objectionable.

mods: Not complaining. Commiserating. 'Twas such a funneh thread too. *sniff*. Goodbye Vagina thread, we barely knew thee.

Give Hannity some credit. He spent three hours a day, five days a week for over a year tar and feathering Obama thru guilt by association. Given that tactic, he has to be careful what others say on his board so it won't be used against him. Fucking coward! The amazing thing is that he has unpaid people (mods) willing to defend his "honor".

20 years, 1,000 Sundays as a grown up listening to Rev Wright is "Guilt by association"? LOL

Yes.

Oh bullshit. :cuckoo:

And what does this have to do with welcoming MOI?

Ok. Sorry. EZ.

I'm defniitely NOT trying to go two for two this weekend!

You didn't know the rules here. We had some of your friends rehash old flames from there when they first joined, it turned ugly,so the big cheese, Gunny, put an end to it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot.

I just got up and got a text message from a H member, who shared with me why I got banned.

To be blunt, I was SHOCKED. H mods defending Obama! I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Oh well.....live and learn.

I'm not going back and crawling on cut glass the way they sadistcally enjoy. Anyone over there who wants to converse wtih me can find me here, or contact certain special people to get my personal details IRL. I'm through with the H site.

So, no worries about flame wars and what not from there. K?

Sorry I got off on the wrong foot here. Certainly not my intention.

Can I please call Leigh a big fat Tonka truck? It would make me feel a WHOLE LOT better! :clap2::tongue::lol:

Nobody cares.

Move on and make your own way here.

Ok. Sorry. EZ.

I'm defniitely NOT trying to go two for two this weekend!

You didn't know the rules here. We had some of your friends rehash old flames from there when they first joined, it turned ugly,so the big cheese, Gunny, put an end to it.

I just got up and got a text message from a H member, who shared with me why I got banned.

To be blunt, I was SHOCKED. H mods defending Obama! I never thought I'd live to see the day.

I'm not going back and crawling on cut glass the way they sadistcally enjoy. Anyone over there who wants to converse wtih me can find me here, or contact certain special people to get my personal details IRL. I'm through with the H site.

Can I please call Leigh a big fat Tonka truck? It would make me feel a WHOLE LOT better! :clap2::tongue::lol:

We call our mods big fat Tonka trucks to their faces.

They're into S&M, so it's OK.

*rubs eyes*

I tot I thaw a potht.

It disappeared.

Happens to all of us.

I had a Whooooooole thread disappear on me. Even though there was zero in there that was actually objectionable.

mods: Not complaining. Commiserating. 'Twas such a funneh thread too. *sniff*. Goodbye Vagina thread, we barely knew thee.

Who were you there? I don't recognize your handle. You are still wearing your Halloween costume, apparently! :D

that's mister big fat tonka truck, pal.

that's mister big fat tonka truck, pal.

I dunno if I would go THAT far.

Nobody cares.

Move on and make your own way here.

Who asked you? And thanks for the welcome, geauxtohell now! :D

It disappeared.

Happens to all of us.

Who were you there? I don't recognize your handle. You are still wearing your Halloween costume, apparently! :D

I've never been to that site. I prefer to get my social diseases the old fashioned way.

But I am currently trying to get banned from there without having to actually register.

The folks in the Black House think they can pull the wool over us on who comes and goes and visits Obama.

Bill Ayers, but not *that* one.

Jeremiah Wright, but not *that* one....

Yeah, the STUPID MOTHER FUCKER really thinks we're that dumb.

Well, some Americans ARE.

I'm just NOT (and never will) be one of them.

The folks in the Black House think they can pull the wool over us on who comes and goes and visits Obama.

???

n25571.jpg

Something along the lines of the above is what Tonka banned me for!

Never thought I'd see the day when Hannity mods defended curious George's twin brother.

Unfucking believeable.

Does every thread have to turn into an "about Mal" thread now? :razz:

That's what. ;)

ROFLMFAOPIMP! Too fucking funny!

Mal would *just love* the threads to ALL be about him. Wouldn't he? :D

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Get a Hobby, Headcase!... :lol::lol::lol:

:)

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back