Hannity Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
THat's cool. I have a hard time keeping my yap shut about my kids, so I'll just have to remember to do that because I don't take kindly to anyone attacking my kids (who don't and won't be posting here). Not fair to attack them if they can't defend themselves....besides, they're only 14 they shouldn't have to put up with that crap. So.....I'll just try to forget I got kids when I'm on the board.

You can talk about your kids, a bunch of us do all the time. I have a 14 yo daughter, so I bet you and I will have a LOT to talk about! :eek:

I just make sure I talk about her on the "friendly" threads, not the political ones where someone who may not agree with your politics would say something about them. But it's only the lowest of low lifes who would flame someones kid, right?

Welcome aboard!

Hola all....been referred here by other Hannity refugees.

Just logged on to Hannity after being out of pocket for the day and found I am banned (again). I love the stealth/drive by bannings that the mods there have become so fond of. Used to be they'd give you a chance to respond to a complaint in the Mod forum---not anymore. They try, convict and execute you in absentia. No explanation. No defense.

I still have NO IDEA what I did wrong or who I ticked off. Didn't even see the complaint. Just logged on and got the "you are banned" and "when ban will be lifted: never" message. Nice stuff! (NOT).

So....thought I'd try this board out to see if the environment were a bit better. Hate being a newbie, but que cera cera.

So hello to all here. I hope I recognize some familar faces. I've been told I would.

Jeny

Jeny!

You can forget about that other site, in fact you're better off not even mentioning it!

This place rocks!

Welcome!

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Careful....Mal's my friend. I like him. We get along.

Don't be dissin my pal, pal! ;)

*kicks dirt on midnight, kicks more dirt on midnight*

welcome ...is there anyone left at that hannity board? i understand the board is ran strickly due to fears that anything posted t here could come back and haunt the hannity?

i dont think gunny gives a flying fuck about anyone or anything haunting him....maybe he should be more concerned with hexs...

Give Hannity some credit. He spent three hours a day, five days a week for over a year tar and feathering Obama thru guilt by association. Given that tactic, he has to be careful what others say on his board so it won't be used against him. Fucking coward! The amazing thing is that he has unpaid people (mods) willing to defend his "honor".

OK Folks. No more talking about Hannity and why you were banned and how evil the mods are, etc. If you want to rehash your glory days, please do it in PM. Thanks!

That Hannity board is filled with a bunch of cocksmoking, mutha-fuckin, peanutbutter twat, nazi douchebag mods.

There. That should get me banned before I sign up.
Actually, they are all longtime web friends of mine. They are no different than the Moderators here -- just good people volunteering their time doing a difficult and mostly thankless job. They have the added headache of protecting the name.

Which begs the question.

Careful....Mal's my friend. I like him. We get along.

Don't be dissin my pal, pal! ;)

welcome ...is there anyone left at that hannity board? i understand the board is ran strickly due to fears that anything posted t here could come back and haunt the hannity?

i dont think gunny gives a flying fuck about anyone or anything haunting him....maybe he should be more concerned with hexs...

Give Hannity some credit. He spent three hours a day, five days a week for over a year tar and feathering Obama thru guilt by association. Given that tactic, he has to be careful what others say on his board so it won't be used against him. Fucking coward! The amazing thing is that he has unpaid people (mods) willing to defend his "honor".

20 years, 1,000 Sundays as a grown up listening to Rev Wright is "Guilt by association"? LOL

Aaah ... hell ... another one? :blech:

JK ;) Welcome to the fray.

You should be grateful for all the business that other site is sending you! Seems they don't like their long-term regulars of either stripe (con or lib), so they send us to the shit can and we end up here. :D

More posters here is only a good thing, right? :eusa_eh:

PS...thanks for the welcome! :D

Long story short, you have a few xenophobes here. You can blame Malcontent and JenT for this.

Ugh.

Could we not?

20 years, 1,000 Sundays as a grown up listening to Rev Wright is "Guilt by association"? LOL

Yes.

OK Folks. No more talking about Hannity and why you were banned and how evil the mods are, etc. If you want to rehash your glory days, please do it in PM. Thanks!

Ok. Sorry. EZ.

I'm defniitely NOT trying to go two for two this weekend!

You didn't know the rules here. We had some of your friends rehash old flames from there when they first joined, it turned ugly,so the big cheese, Gunny, put an end to it.

Ok. Sorry. EZ.

I'm defniitely NOT trying to go two for two this weekend!

You didn't know the rules here. We had some of your friends rehash old flames from there when they first joined, it turned ugly,so the big cheese, Gunny, put an end to it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot.

I just got up and got a text message from a H member, who shared with me why I got banned.

To be blunt, I was SHOCKED. H mods defending Obama! I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Oh well.....live and learn.

I'm not going back and crawling on cut glass the way they sadistcally enjoy. Anyone over there who wants to converse wtih me can find me here, or contact certain special people to get my personal details IRL. I'm through with the H site.

So, no worries about flame wars and what not from there. K?

Sorry I got off on the wrong foot here. Certainly not my intention.

Can I please call Leigh a big fat Tonka truck? It would make me feel a WHOLE LOT better! :clap2::tongue::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back