Hank Williams Jr, oops

Does anyone know if Hank dodged the draft like Ted Nugent? I thought I heard that he fled to Canada to avoid the draft, but I can't find anything to confirm it.

Dixie chicks learned a hard lesson. Country music fans are some of the MOST patriotic in the country. Something you pop, gangsta rappers, etc etc could learn a thing or two about..
They chose to put their country DOWN oversees, and they paid BIG TIME. I didn't feel sorry for them, though I did like some of their music. sucked to be them.

So is that the consensus? Say what you want, and then they'll do what they want? I don't know. It hardly seems fair.

That was the consensus before. Does it bother you that we are intellectually consistent, or that you actually believe private companies and individuals should be forced to do business with people they disagree with?

Another, dumb, ignorant, hillbilly, redneck huckster saying racist crap...what else is new?

Is he, by chance, related to Hayluh Bawbuh?

Williams also told Fox & Friends that he plans a run for Senate in Tennessee in 2012 as a Republican.

Imagine... Senator Hank Williams, Jr. He'll probably appoint his buddy Ted "I shit my pants for a month to dodge the Vietnam draft" Nugent to some federal position.

The Dixie Chicks gained a whiole new audience after making their thoughtful and accurate comments. They won several Grammy's after the controversy and Hank is no where near as popular.

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Where'd his freedom of speech go?

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

Apparently the same place the Dixie Chicks' did.

you realize of course that nobody really gives a shit, right?

You gave enough of a shit to make a fool of yourself in this thread.

The Dixie Chicks gained a whiole new audience after making their thoughtful and accurate comments. They won several Grammy's after the controversy and Hank is no where near as popular.

Hank was popular and made more money off his music before the Chicks were even born..but whatever.:lol:

The Dixie Chicks dissed the whole country. Hank was making a comparision of polar opposites. Anyone care to dispute that he is wrong?

Americans need to quit following the opinions of rich assholes like Hank, Willie, Garth, Madonna, Oprah, Clooney and all the rest. They don't live in your world.

Hank Williams, Jr. is and alcoholic just like his dad was. He even tried suicide.

Alcoholism is a disease, not some kind of "moral failing" or "character deficiency"; or did you not get the memo? Nah, probably just another "compassionate" liberal....

The Dixie Chicks dissed the whole country. Hank was making a comparision of polar opposites. Anyone care to dispute that he is wrong?

The Dixie Chicks dissed Bush. Williams compared Obama to Hitler and Boehner to Netanyahu. Does that mean Williams thinks Boehner is Jewish? Actually, Boehner is Roman Catholic, and of German and Irish descent.

Yep. The Dixie Chicks are international superstars, while that Hankster guy is nothing but a two-bit, drunken country bunkin. GD greasemonkey! He lives a step above trailer trash n squalor. That yodler isn't fit to shine their open toed shoes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back