Handling Coronavirus: Trump sucks; How should it be handled?

I keep reading how Trump sucks at handling Coronavirus pandemic and that it could end his Presidency. I am sincerely interested in seeing alternatives as to how this should be handled.

Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP.
By not firing your pandemics team.

When did he fire NIH-NIAID and the CDC??

I keep reading how Trump sucks at handling Coronavirus pandemic and that it could end his Presidency. I am sincerely interested in seeing alternatives as to how this should be handled.

Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP.
Something is finally getting done. It just should have started 2 months ago. And would have with a president who wasn't more concerned about appearances than the health of the American people.
LOL....

What a disingenuous fuck!

Trump instituted the travel ban in an effort to slow the spread and give us time to react.

And then wasted the time, denying there was a problem.

This happened in the first 30 days.. Unlike Obama who waited until 1,000 Americans were dead and 6 months had passed...
That is a straight up lie.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
Let's not point fingers, just hope we are doing all the right things this time.
Talk to the guy who posted the thread.

I sited that nothing but fingers have been pointed as well as Monday morning quarterbacking and sincerely seeking to hear alternatives how this should be handled.

Something is finally getting done. It just should have started 2 months ago. And would have with a president who wasn't more concerned about appearances than the health of the American people.
LOL....

Trump instituted the travel ban in an effort to slow the spread and give us time to react.

This happened in the first 30 days.. Unlike Obama who waited until 1,000 Americans were dead and 6 months had passed...

I sited that nothing but fingers have been pointed as well as Monday morning quarterbacking and sincerely seeking to hear alternatives how this should be handled.
Your words, that you quoted in your post:

"Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP."

And I told you what should have been done differently. If you didn't read it I can't help you.

LOL....

"Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP."

And I told you what should have been done differently. If you didn't read it I can't help you.

I am asking for what should be done. What should or would your side do if you got the chance to pick up NOW and forward? It’s going to suck for you because your side would be held ACCOUNTABLE...... something you people have a problem with on personal basis.

I am asking for what should be done. What should or would your side do if you got the chance to pick up NOW and forward? It’s going to suck for you because your side would be held ACCOUNTABLE...... something you people have a problem with on personal basis.

You know these fricken loons can't understand anything that doesn't start with "I hate Trump".

I say again:. It's in my first post. Reading is fundamental.

So is moving forward and problem solving.

So is moving forward and problem solving.
megafacepalmanimated.gif

89927152_2848219495215728_8076393598754488320_n.jpg

Trump is responsible!

It didn't last two months.

Trump banned Chinese travel almost immediately.

Trump is responsible!

Again, I asked for an alternative. What would you people do if you had the opportunity to pick up up now and move forward. Be a leader.

Trump is responsible!

Again, I asked for an alternative. What would you people do if you had the opportunity to pick up up now and move forward. Be a leader.

Trump is responsible and must be held accountable!

if Trump cures the corona, liberals would tear their damn hair out and refuse to be treated!

Trump is responsible!

Again, I asked for an alternative. What would you people do if you had the opportunity to pick up up now and move forward. Be
a leader.

Trump is responsible and must be held accountable!

Then what? You are coming up like the dog who catches the car.

the white house is A FACTORY OF COWARDS!

here's how you handle it: JUST FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

“Handling Coronavirus: Trump sucks; How should it be handled?”

Well, let’s see…

You’d start by not lying about it.

Then you’d stop blaming everyone else.

Followed by not downplaying the seriousness of the outbreak.

And you’d take responsibility for what goes wrong during your watch.

You’d get your facts straight and not have a failed Oval Office address with WH staff scrambling to correct your mistakes and misinformation.

You’d stop with the self-congratulations when you haven’t really done anything at all.

Last, you’d stop trying to make everything partisan.

Trump really does suck – he’s the worst person to have in office during a crisis like this.

Start with Trump getting the fuck out of the way & let the experts handle this. Tell Trump to head for the couch, he knows nothing about public health, pandemics or medicine. If we don't get a handle on this within less then a month Italy will look like Girl Scout jamboree compared to what we're facing. The health care sytem of this Country will collapse under the weight of thousands & thoudands who are afflicted. It's probably too late anyway but we can try. I hope Trump is proud of himself. And that goes double for the fucks in the media who enabled him.

He fired the pandemic response team.

He downplayed the seriousness of the virus, comparing it to the flu.

He seemed to imply that it's ok to go to work while sick when he obviously should have been telling sick people to stay home like the CDC was saying.

Testing for the coronavirus has been a complete cluster fuck. We're well behind the rest of the world in testing because testing kits weren't available. We had plenty of time to prepare and despite being the richest country in the world, we did nothing and waited for it to happen. The blame for that goes to the top.

He confused the American public and investors with his address regarding closing down travel to Europe.

After his address to the American public, he went onto Twitter to attack Biden about how he handled the H1N1 epidemic. Are you kidding me? People are terrified, panic-shopping, quarantined at home and what is he doing? Attacking "Sleepy Joe Biden" about something that happened 10 years ago to try to score some political points. He's no leader and he's in over his head.

How should it have been handled? Pretty much the exact opposite of those above points.

Here are some links:

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

Like the flu? Trump's coronavirus messaging confuses public, pandemic researchers say

Coronavirus Testing Criteria and Numbers by Country - Worldometer

How testing failures allowed coronavirus to sweep the U.S.

E.U. blasts Trump's coronavirus travel ban as it unleashes chaos and confusion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/13/trump-biden-coronavirus-tweet/

Forum List

Back