Handicapping the GOP

7c23509ebde59e03102b9c2900a9f648.jpg

Nice tits No brains.
I'd bet a dime to a dollar that her IQ is at least 20 points higher than your IQ.

Why can't stupid people comprehend a beauty/brains correlation?

Right, and you were betting that the military was attacking Texas a couple of months back. Keep your money. I don't take bets from people who don't recognize reality.

Oh noze! Not a Jade Helm 15-er.

"Jade Helm" is over, and Texas is still standing

"Jade Helm 15" army war simulation over, Texas still standing - CBS News

Just reminding Muhammed how poor his judgement has been lately.

Bottom line(s):

Higher voters' turnout......GOP loses
In states like Texas and Florida, as the minority population in those states increases....GOP loses
As the aging white, lower-educated class decreases....GOP loses
Your racist BS notwithstanding, the reason the Republicans did so well in the mid-terms is because the LWNJs are too ignorant to know what a Senator or Representative is and therefore didn't bother to vote.

I'd bet a dime to a dollar that her IQ is at least 20 points higher than your IQ.

Right, and you were betting that the military was attacking Texas a couple of months back. Keep your money. I don't take bets from people who don't recognize reality.

Oh noze! Not a Jade Helm 15-er.

"Jade Helm" is over, and Texas is still standing

"Jade Helm 15" army war simulation over, Texas still standing - CBS News

Just reminding Muhammed how poor his judgement has been lately.
Actually you're just a pathetic liar.

What brains?

Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career
She attended four schools (one of them twice) in six years before graduating from Idaho.
Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career

Obama went to two Ivy League colleges: Columbia U and Harvard/Harvard Law. Why can't stupid people comprehend handsome/brains correlation?
And still can't pour piss out of a boot.

The term minority has a meaning. Left handed people aren't considered being a minority.
Biologically they are, actually, as are gay people.

However, the difference is that, except in fundie Christian schools, left-handed people aren't discriminated against anymore.

Not that you lot wouldn't try if you could.
They are biologically homosexual? LOL, you really are quite the retard. So you attack me to try to cover up your stupidity? You don't have an honest bone in your body, asshole.

Biologically they are, actually, as are gay people.

However, the difference is that, except in fundie Christian schools, left-handed people aren't discriminated against anymore.

Not that you lot wouldn't try if you could.

True....In Latin, use of one's left hand is the same term for "sinister"....

We need a "beautiful wall" to keep all those left handed folks out of our country....LOL
You two buttholes are missing the point and went off on a tangent, easy to do for you guys. The point was we don't consider left handed people a minority. Let me type that again since it's a hard reach for you, we don't consider left handed people a minority. The point wasn't what the word means in latin or if witches were ever burned or if snow exists in Alaska. God damn you people are stupid.

They are biologically homosexual? LOL,
How can one even "pretend" to debate with such an idiot as iceweasel?
Lost cause....
You can't debate, period. In fact you can't think. You feel things, like a tape worm. However, there's no debate since people are not born with gay genes. Calling them minorities is dishonest and purely political, not biological.

Forum List

Back