Handicapping the GOP

bernie1-2.jpg

People who can't come up with the facts resort to cartoons.

Beagle is a Hillary supporter? Amazing.
I guess you missed when she changed positions didn't you...................Not up to current events are you.............that is a shame...........

So hows the get out the vote going for you guys............I heard little Havana is booming again.............Wet Feet Dry Feet Gig......................

Ya'll welcoming them again and registering them?

So, right wingers, no comments on your dismal future for holding on to the senate in 2017? (McConnell needs your good wishes)......LOL

So, right wingers, no comments on your dismal future for holding on to the senate in 2017? (McConnell needs your good wishes)......LOL
The GOP has the most in play this election..........That is true...........As your side does on other election cycles..........where you lost control....................Who will replace Reid....................................

Gnat.............I found your party platforms song....................thought I'd pass it on to you...............Enjoy the show.

Gnat.............I found your party platforms song....................thought I'd pass it on to you...............Enjoy the show.

Mussolini had the slogan, "Make Italy great Again".......Remind you of anyone else's slogan?

Why do we have these silly debates? Since the beginning of the country, one side or the other has declared the other side a dying party.

Yet, they still exist.

It is possible, maybe even likely that the Dems wrest back control of the Senate. So what? History has shown us that every time a party gains power, they lose it again. Nothing is static.

Enjoy the ride. It happened before, it will surely happen again.

Mark

You dipsticks are admitting the Democrats are a racist party, relying on race for votes. The other factor (beyond your scope) is the aging demographics and people do turn more conservative as they mature. Plus many young people these days are not seeing the opportunity their parents had.

You dipsticks are trying to deny that minorities exist, but they're not that minor anymore if you care to join us in the real world. Reality is gonna' smack you silly.
That's a lie. The left wing treats minorities like needy children. The right wing treats them as equals.

I know rush told you that, but he lies a lot.

People who can't come up with the facts resort to cartoons.

It's a Meme...............Pretty much to the point...............How the hell you think he's gonna give EVERYONE FREE COLLEGE................

Thanks for pl.....................................DUCK..................COVER.............SNIPER FIRE................that was close.
61245868.jpg

Gee, are memes like...facts? OK, I can play this game.

But unlike you, this is not how I get my news and information.

donald-trump-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

I'd bet a dime to a dollar that her IQ is at least 20 points higher than your IQ.

Why can't stupid people comprehend a beauty/brains correlation?

What brains?

Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career
She attended four schools (one of them twice) in six years before graduating from Idaho.
Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career

Obama went to two Ivy League colleges: Columbia U and Harvard/Harvard Law. Why can't stupid people comprehend handsome/brains correlation?

Forum List

Back