Hand of G-d

So monti tells of thousands of Christians killed and when called on it trots out a story about one death.

Yup, perfect waste of fucking bandwidth.

Liar, I said thousands of Palestinians who happen to be Muslims and Christians. Typical Zionist doublespeak. You people just can't help it. You've been using propaganda for so long you don't see anything wrong with it.

And of course, to a Jew one dead Christian is peanuts. But God forbid a Jew is killed. Don't you people understand that we Christians believe our lives are just as important as Jew lives. I know it's an alien concept for you people.

True story. I was working as a salesman in a bookstore, when this older African-American customer walks in. Seeing the yarmulka on my head, he proceeds to tell me that he is a religious Christian. He then tells me that he volunteered for the Israeli Defense Forces during the Six-Day war in 1967. He said that during a tank battle in the Sinai, he suddenly saw men in Biblical-type flowing robes and sandals walking in the desert. The Egyptians saw them too and began retreating, thus losing the battle. This customer was convinced that they were angels.

My question is this: The Jews being gathered together in Israel after 2,000 years, just as the Bible predicted would happen. The miraculous Six-Day War. Entebbe. Don't any of you see in the Hand of G-d in all of this?
Five Arab armies attacked tiny Israel, ended up with the Arab soldiers kissing Jewish freedom fighter's boots in the desert. Definitely the hand of God.

True story. I was working as a salesman in a bookstore, when this older African-American customer walks in. Seeing the yarmulka on my head, he proceeds to tell me that he is a religious Christian. He then tells me that he volunteered for the Israeli Defense Forces during the Six-Day war in 1967. He said that during a tank battle in the Sinai, he suddenly saw men in Biblical-type flowing robes and sandals walking in the desert. The Egyptians saw them too and began retreating, thus losing the battle. This customer was convinced that they were angels.

My question is this: The Jews being gathered together in Israel after 2,000 years, just as the Bible predicted would happen. The miraculous Six-Day War. Entebbe. Don't any of you see in the Hand of G-d in all of this?
No, but I do see the faith of humankind in appreciating there is something beyond the visible.

Thanks for the thread. May we all be blessed in the hereafter.

Where was the 'hand of god' when 6 million Jews were being murdered in gas chambers? Wringing?
Or the Babylonian Exile, or the Persian Exile, or the Greek/Roman Exile?
Each of these nations saw the Temple and the miracles and still attacked.
You can't stop evil.

Five Arab armies attacked tiny Israel, ended up with the Arab soldiers kissing Jewish freedom fighter's boots in the desert. Definitely the hand of God.

Not one part of "Israel" was attacked. The Arab League entered the non-Jew portions of Palestine to try to stop the Jews from expelling and killing the Christians and Muslims, the Jewish partiton was not entered. Jaffa, within the Arab partition, had been under siege by the Jews weeks before the end of the Mandate and Jaffa surrendered before Israel declared itself independent or the Arab League interevened.

You have been raised on propaganda.

Not one part of "Israel" was attacked. The Arab League entered the non-Jew portions of Palestine to try to stop the Jews from expelling and killing the Christians and Muslims, the Jewish partiton was not entered. Jaffa, within the Arab partition, had been under siege by the Jews weeks before the end of the Mandate and Jaffa surrendered before Israel declared itself independent or the Arab League interevened.

The coolest thing is that you seem to be the only human on earth who "knows" what really happened.
You must be a hoot at parties.

Did you also lick Israeli Jewish soldier's boots in the Sinai desert? Must have left the taste of Jewish victory in your mouth... that's why you still desire it so much. WINNING!

The coolest thing is that you seem to be the only human on earth who "knows" what really happened.
Yeah, he's literally a hit and life of the party every time they have one on the third floor of the asylum. "Lemme tell you another 'fact' about those Joooos!"

I also want to know where in the prophets it says that G-d isn't going to restore Israel until the Messiah comes.

The best indication of what will happen in what sequence is the ultimate product of the Men of the Great Assembly, Shemoneh Esrei.
The bracha, Bonei Yerushalayim (Rebuild Jerusalem) is BEFORE the bracha of Etz Tze-mach (the sprouting of the Moshiach).
So yes, it is very likely the Jews will return to rebuild Israel prior to the coming of Moshiach.

I also want to know where in the prophets it says that G-d isn't going to restore Israel until the Messiah comes.

The best indication of what will happen in what sequence is the ultimate product of the Men of the Great Assembly, Shemoneh Esrei.
The bracha, Bonei Yerushalayim (Rebuild Jerusalem) is BEFORE the bracha of Etz Tze-mach (the sprouting of the Moshiach).
So yes, it is very likely the Jews will return to rebuild Israel prior to the coming of Moshiach.
Will it be the first or second coming? LOL

Will it be the first or second coming? LOL
A Jew who knows what Shemoneh Esrei means has a huge arsenal at his/her command.

Only Zionists have the alternative facts (propaganda). What really happened is known by all real historians. The facts are well documented. Even the Jewish press reported the facts. Note: April 26 1948 was almost a month before Israeli independence and the Arab League intervention.

"Irgun Troops Launch Attack on Jaffa; Thousands of Arabs Fleeing Port City

April 26, 1948
Some 3,000 men of the Irgun Zvai Leumi today launched an independent attack on the all-Arab port city of Jaffa. The Haganah immediately announced that the Irgun high command had gathered its forces from all parts of the country and concentrated them for this attack without previously informing the Haganah nor receiving its permission for the action.

Irgun Troops Launch Attack on Jaffa; Thousands of Arabs Fleeing Port City

Only Zionists have the alternative facts (propaganda). What really happened is known by all real historians. The facts are well documented. Even the Jewish press reported the facts. Note: April 26 1948 was almost a month before Israeli independence and the Arab League intervention.

April 26, 1948
Some 3,000 men of the Irgun Zvai Leumi today launched an independent attack on the all-Arab port city of Jaffa. The Haganah immediately announced that the Irgun high command had gathered its forces from all parts of the country and concentrated them for this attack without previously informing the Haganah nor receiving its permission for the action.

Everything you post is out of context and boring as fuck.

April 26, 1948

God bless them! Defending Jews against the Arab savages.

April 26, 1948

Excuse us, but wasn't it the Arab leaders who were declaring victory in annihilating the Jews and driving them into the sea on national radio and TV, while their soldiers were surrendering in the desert?

April 26, 1948

Everything you post is out of context and boring as fuck.

Yes, the facts that debunk your bullshit must be boring. LOL

April 26, 1948

Excuse us, but wasn't it the Arab leaders who were declaring victory in annihilating the Jews and driving them into the sea on national radio and TV, while their soldiers were surrendering in the desert?

At the time the Jews were doing the attacking and expelling. The Arab League did not intervene to try to stop the Jew war crimes until weeks later.

April 26, 1948

At the time the Jews were doing the attacking and expelling. The Arab League did not intervene to try to stop the Jew war crimes until weeks later.
Funny how the dozens of retired observant Jews I know who served in the US military have no idea what you're babbling about.

Forum List

Back