Hamas terrorists branded Israeli children hostages in case they escaped

Wonder what the going payment rate is for this sick propaganda rubbish ?
But Mossad knows how to pull the strings when it comes to getting Gullibles to spill the top secret and absolutely terrifying truth . rofl .
It takes sick Zionist minds to think this shit up.

It takes sick Zionist minds to think this shit up.
Those “sick” Zionists minds will be sending HAMAS savages to hell, where they belong.

(And no word about the ACTUAL sick Muslim minds that set children on fire, baked a baby to death in an oven, raped women to death, and cut off body parts and tossed them around like balls in a playground.)

And no word about the ACTUAL sick Muslim minds that set children on fire, baked a baby to death in an oven, raped women to death, and cut off body parts and tossed them around like balls in a playground.
This is what has bothered me about half this board. They deny the obvious inhumanity and spend their hours devising THEORIES imagining the worst of a people simply trying to get their people back and put an end to terrorism in their country

This is what has bothered me about half this board. They deny the obvious inhumanity and spend their hours devising THEORIES imagining the worst of a people simply trying to get their people back and put an end to terrorism in their country
The only explanation is extreme antisemitism…. on a level similar to that in Germany around 1938. I fear we are heading for another Kristallnacht, right here in America, and instigated by the liberals who wring their hands over racism.

Those “sick” Zionists minds will be sending HAMAS savages to hell, where they belong.

(And no word about the ACTUAL sick Muslim minds that set children on fire, baked a baby to death in an oven, raped women to death, and cut off body parts and tossed them around like balls in a playground.)
Well the sick zionist minds thought that shit up as well, they really are depraved.

Hamas' lover. BOHICA!
Israeli Jews get murdered in MORE barbaric and savage ways than during Nazi Germany by Muslim terrorists, who this very minute are torturing and starving their Jewish hostages, and who gets blamed?
The so-called Zionist State.

(The antisemites think they can call Jews “Zionists” and the Jewish State “Zionist State” - and then innocently claim….oh, this isn’t about Jews.)

I hope the antisemite SOBs burn in hell.

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/

noun
  1. 1.
    a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.
    "the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/

noun
  1. 1.
    a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.
    "the artist's parents were committed Zionists"
Yup….i kmow. The Jew-haters use “Zionist” as a bad thing. The reason the word is dripping with contempt when they use it is that it’s a substitute word for Jew, and they think they can get away with their nauseating antisemitism if they say it’s just Zionists who are evil, not Jews.

Yup….i kmow. The Jew-haters use “Zionist” as a bad thing. The reason the word is dripping with contempt when they use it is that it’s a substitute word for Jew, and they think they can get away with their nauseating antisemitism if they say it’s just Zionists who are evil, not Jews.
ALL NATIONS think the same way. EVERY decent American thinks AMERICA has a right to defend her itself and it's citizens. Somehow they apply a double standard to the Jews.

Wonder what the going payment rate is for this sick propaganda rubbish ?
But Mossad knows how to pull the strings when it comes to getting Gullibles to spill the top secret and absolutely terrifying truth . rofl .

Higher than what they pay for your Bulls**t.

ALL NATIONS think the same way. EVERY decent American thinks AMERICA has a right to defend her itself and it's citizens. Somehow they apply a double standard to the Jews.
The double standards being applied to Israel, seen repeatedly in this forum, is an obvious indicator of antisemitism. What continues to shock me is the depth and range of Jew-hate in America, and in the world, almost all being promoted by the Left.

We had to hire an armed ex-military man to guard us at our Chanukah Party last night.

Forum List

Back