"Hamas Resistance Fighters were 'gentle and provided for our needs'" Released Israeli hostage

More and more are seeing both sides in a negative light because they have both killed civilians.
That's like saying the Allied Forces were on the same footing as the Germans in WW2 because they both killed civilians.

Anyone that tries to say both are on some sort of equal footing, or both are in a negative light, are merely defending the terrorist.

I have never said anything good about Hamas. I am merely pointing out that both sides have killed civilians.
I never said you said anything "good" about Hamas. I am highlightig how you are defending them by somehow putting their acts on equal footing as Israel.

I am saying that killing civilians does not help your cause.
when Hamas uses their people as shields, and uses schools, apartments etc as bases of attack, what is Israel suppose to do?

When the Allied forces bombed Berlin, and civilians were killed, was their cause somehow damaged?

There are military experts who question the effectiveness of bombing. Why didn't bombing Vietnam help the US win the war there? We killed civilians with those bombs, but it was not an effective weapon. The result of the war is proof of that.

There are military experts who question the effectiveness of bombing. Why didn't bombing Vietnam help the US win the war there? We killed civilians with those bombs, but it was not an effective weapon. The result of the war is proof of that.
I don't disagree, Israel is going to have to go in and clean house.

Israeli captive Yocheved Lifshitz shares her harrowing experience of being kidnapped by Hamas. Despite the initial trauma, she describes her Hamas captors as "friendly" and providing them with everything they needed, including food.

An elderly Israeli hostage who was released by Hamas overnight said she had been beaten when she was taken to Gaza on Oct. 7, but was then treated well during her two-week captivity in the Palestinian enclave.

Yocheved Lifshitz, 85, was one of two women freed late on Monday, leaving around 220 hostages still in the hands of Hamas, including both of their husbands.

"I've been through hell," Lifshitz told reporters, speaking in barely a whisper and seated in a wheelchair outside the Tel Aviv hospital, where she was taken following her release. Looking frail, Lifshitz said gunmen had burst into her kibbutz, Nir Oz, taking residents by surprise. "They stormed into our homes. They beat people. They kidnapped others, the old and the young without distinction," she said.
Lifshitz herself was put on a motorbike and driven into nearby Gaza.

The freed captive told journalists they were treated well and ate the same food as the militants

Inside Gaza, a group of hostages were led into what Lifshitz called a "spider's web" of tunnels that Hamas had built beneath the coastal territory. A group of five people from her kibbutz were held together, each with an individual guard who stayed with them 24 hours a day.

Lifshitz said a doctor visited them every other day and brought them the medicines they needed.
"They took good care of the wounded," Lifshitz said. Lifshitz also notes that the women were responsible for maintaining good hygiene and ensuring that all prisoners were not contaminated by infections. Lifshitz does not wish to speak about politics, but rather focuses on the kindness and care she received while being held captive.

"They were very nice"

Video of her release on Monday showed her turning around to shake the hand of a masked captor. Asked why she had done that, she replied: "They treated us gently and met all our needs."

Lifshitz was critical on Tuesday of the Israeli military for failing to protect southern communities from the Hamas assault, saying the army had not taken the threat of attack seriously. "We were left to fend for ourselves," she said. She added that a costly security fence that was meant to keep militants out "didn't help at all".

I glad she returned safely even if she is a damn fool

Israeli captive Yocheved Lifshitz shares her harrowing experience of being kidnapped by Hamas. Despite the initial trauma, she describes her Hamas captors as "friendly" and providing them with everything they needed, including food.

An elderly Israeli hostage who was released by Hamas overnight said she had been beaten when she was taken to Gaza on Oct. 7, but was then treated well during her two-week captivity in the Palestinian enclave.

Yocheved Lifshitz, 85, was one of two women freed late on Monday, leaving around 220 hostages still in the hands of Hamas, including both of their husbands.

"I've been through hell," Lifshitz told reporters, speaking in barely a whisper and seated in a wheelchair outside the Tel Aviv hospital, where she was taken following her release. Looking frail, Lifshitz said gunmen had burst into her kibbutz, Nir Oz, taking residents by surprise. "They stormed into our homes. They beat people. They kidnapped others, the old and the young without distinction," she said.

The freed captive told journalists they were treated well and ate the same food as the militants

Inside Gaza, a group of hostages were led into what Lifshitz called a "spider's web" of tunnels that Hamas had built beneath the coastal territory. A group of five people from her kibbutz were held together, each with an individual guard who stayed with them 24 hours a day.

Lifshitz said a doctor visited them every other day and brought them the medicines they needed.
"They took good care of the wounded," Lifshitz said. Lifshitz also notes that the women were responsible for maintaining good hygiene and ensuring that all prisoners were not contaminated by infections. Lifshitz does not wish to speak about politics, but rather focuses on the kindness and care she received while being held captive.

"They were very nice"

Video of her release on Monday showed her turning around to shake the hand of a masked captor. Asked why she had done that, she replied: "They treated us gently and met all our needs."

Lifshitz was critical on Tuesday of the Israeli military for failing to protect southern communities from the Hamas assault, saying the army had not taken the threat of attack seriously. "We were left to fend for ourselves," she said. She added that a costly security fence that was meant to keep militants out "didn't help at all".

HAMAS militants treated her better than the Israelis treat the Palestinians.

Bad look for Israel.

HAMAS militants treated her better than the Israelis treat the Palestinians.

Bad look for Israel.
Both sides look bad. Nobody wants to compare Charles Manson to Ted Bundy and then explain why they think one is better than the other.

You shouldn't be allowed a platform here. Sad our freedoms can be abused by animals like you
Free speech prevails. Don’t turn into a far left-wing anti-free speech person. Making up the views of other people that’s what they do..

We are Americans were not Israelis

You have been shown the links many times, you have been shown Jewish terrorists in Israel in the past and the present like the one who bombed the king David hotel or the ones in the 90s who carried out Terror attacks or even the Israeli settler terrorist Jews. Or even the every day Jewish Bigots to spit at Christian nuns. If you want to ignore it it’s your fault. But you have to call those people out not just Hamas

Hit that disagreed button all you want to, hit that fake news button all you want(I’ve never done this to you by the way) nothing will ever change those facts. There are good and bad people on both sides here.

As Americans, we must look at this in a non-biased Manner, recognizing the good and bad on both sides

We didn't win the war because we gave up prior to victory. The American left lied us into defeat.

That's like saying the Allied Forces were on the same footing as the Germans in WW2 because they both killed civilians.

Anyone that tries to say both are on some sort of equal footing, or both are in a negative light, are merely defending the terrorist.
That’s a far left tactic you use against lennypartiv

I posted the links many times. Everyone knows that there are jewish bigots in power in Israel. Like their national security advisor.

Look at that monster^

"They were very nice"

85 year old women was beaten but then treated ok, well then all should be forgiven Hamas just made a upsy-daisy.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

She is in Israel now.

Yocheved Lifshitz is also in Israel now.

Upset?

Ok.
Only today your Assassin friends cowardly bombed >300 children.

But you don't care..Right?
I am no friend to hamas like you are! You think they can't reach her or her family perhaps they threatened other hostage, I mean hamas is nothing if not cowardly and barbaric

That’s a far left tactic you use against lennypartiv

I posted the links many times. Everyone knows that there are jewish bigots in power in Israel. Like their national security advisor.

Look at that monster^
hhaha i don't care if there are bigots in offices in Israel, it doesn't change the point at all....there is a difference as I highlighted.

Forum List

Back