"Hamas Resistance Fighters were 'gentle and provided for our needs'" Released Israeli hostage

He uses Mondoweiss - a horrifically antisemitic site - as a source. No wonder he has everything upside down.
Forget about this site.

It's was aired on ISraeli TV & Radio, Antisemitic too?

Please, don't make fun of yourself.

"When we arrived in Gaza, they initially told us that they believed in the Quran and that they would not harm us."

1698164054977.png

An elderly Israeli hostage who was released by Hamas overnight revealed that the Hamas fighters vowed to not harm hostages saying "they believe in the Quran".

Once in captivity, Lifschitz says, she passed through a tunnel and arrived in a large hall where about 25 other hostages were gathered. (Some 220 hostages are believed to be held in Gaza in total.) “They told us they believe in the Quran and would not harm us, that they would give us the same conditions as they have in the tunnels,” she says of her captors.

So the Quran is ok with

"“I was taken, with my legs on one side and my head on the other” of the motorcycle, the wheelchair-bound woman says, and her abductors “flew through the fields” back toward Gaza. En route, she says, she was beaten with sticks, “not breaking my ribs” but “hurting me badly and making it hard for me to breathe.”"

Forget about this site.

It's was aired on ISraeli TV & Radio, Antisemitic too?

Please, don't make fun of yourself.
What was aired? The hostage who was forced to spread propaganda about how all of a sudden, the savage barbarians who set toddlers on fire turned into hospitable guests?

Yeah, that’s beliecable.

"When we arrived in Gaza, they initially told us that they believed in the Quran and that they would not harm us."

View attachment 847864

What a bunch of horseshit.

So the Quran is ok with

"“I was taken, with my legs on one side and my head on the other” of the motorcycle, the wheelchair-bound woman says, and her abductors “flew through the fields” back toward Gaza. En route, she says, she was beaten with sticks, “not breaking my ribs” but “hurting me badly and making it hard for me to breathe.”"
Is the Torah ok with smashing babies skulls to the stones and bombing them and their mothers ?

View attachment 847864

The Quran says that Jews are the offspring off apes and pigs, and that if you find a Jew hiding behind a bush, kill him.

If I was standing face to face with a Muslim terrorist who told me he believed in the Quran, I wouldn’t feel comforted.

Is the Torah ok with smashing babies skulls to the stones and bombing them and their mothers ?
^^^ Something odd about this poster. He joined 13 years ago, and barely said a word. Now all of a sudden he’s energized to start long debates with various posters, participating on multiple threads and with numerous posts?

The Quran says that Jews are the offspring off apes and pigs, and that if you find a Jew hiding behind a bush, kill him.

If I was standing face to face with a Muslim terrorist who told me he believed in the Quran, I wouldn’t feel comforted.
For education:

Let the Rabbi educate you:

^^^ Something odd about this poster. He joined 13 years ago, and barely said a word. Now all of a sudden he’s energized to start long debates with various posters, participating on multiple threads and with numerous posts?
Bad for your agenda?

For your education:

Great that you didn't even have time to educate yourself. Instead, you sent me some crap of antisemitism as evidence..Stay were you are.

I made another educational post a couple of days ago explaining what's called "Non-Combatant Immunity - Principle of Distinction in Islamic Law." It can be found here (Happiness in Islam) if anyone else is "really" interested in getting the essence of the clear Muslims' position.

Great that you didn't even have time to educate yourself. Instead, you sent me some crap of antisemitism as evidence..Stay were you are.

I made another educational post a couple of days ago explaining what's called "Non-Combatant Immunity - Principle of Distinction in Islamic Law." It can be found here (Happiness in Islam) if anyone else is "really" interested in getting the essence of the clear Muslims' position.
We got the essence two weeks ago. Don’t now tell us how loving Islam is. The Quran says to find the Jew who is hiding, and kill him. Which is just what your brethren did: 1400 times, and in the most torturous ways imaginable.

We got the essence two weeks ago. Don’t now tell us how loving Islam is. The Quran says to find the Jew who is hiding, and kill him. Which is just what your brethren did: 1400 times, and in the most torturous ways imaginable.

Really? Is that's why Jews were escaping the inquisition and coming to where they lived in Muslims' land during the past 1400 years before the Germans butchered them?

Forum List

Back