"Hamas Resistance Fighters were 'gentle and provided for our needs'" Released Israeli hostage

1698157549803.png

Before dying, this Israeli prisoner told reporters that when dragged through the streets they avoided pot holes and when raped they used a condom.

True humanitarians.

I am not sure the point of this post?

Hamas was nice to some of the people after the kidnapped and beat them?

Ok.

They hit that woman with sticks as she entered the tunnel. And then she had to walk a long way. At her age, and in her condition.

Are you fucking stupid? Israel started randomly firing during a confrontation with the people they are literally at war with? :lol:
Did you see the site that came from? Do you even care?
If I didn't care I wouldn't ask.

There are falsehoods and propaganda reported from both sides of this conflict.

They hit that woman with sticks as she entered the tunnel. And then she had to walk a long way. At her age, and in her condition.
apparently the OP and his fellow pro Hamas dembots think we should cheer and he happy they let her walk instead of continued to beat her

If your enemies murder 6,000 of your people (mostly babies and women) and are still bombing your hospitals, mosques and churches, would you return the captives you have (who you were also earlier nice to them) for free (for humanitarian and poor health grounds as declared)?!
If you invade, kill, burn, mutilate and also kidnap, would you expect not to be bombed?

Can you verify that this is false?
It's verified.

Source: Vox, Mondoweiss, Middle East Monitor, LN, & The Cradle.

Transcript of the Kan interview with Yasmin Porat​

Are you fucking stupid? Israel started randomly firing during a confrontation with the people they are literally at war with? :lol:
Did you see the site that came from? Do you even care?
Yes.

It is Weapons Grade Fucking Stupid. Which is the average intellectual level of bed wetting parasites.

It's verified.

Source: Vox, Mondoweiss, Middle East Monitor, LN, & The Cradle.

Transcript of the Kan interview with Yasmin Porat​

Verified?

Like Israel bombing the hospital?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back