Hamas parliamentarian: "We accept existence of Israel within 1967 borders"

The original League of Nations created two States. Israel and an Arab State to be named by the Arabs. The Arabs REFUSED to create a State. Why? Because the 5 bordering Arabs States told the Grand Mufta to oppose any State , they planned to divide the land between the 5 invading States.

As far as I am concerned as soon as the Arabs refused to form a State the land belonged to Israel.

My read of history said that the League of Nations created Palestine and Transjordan. Both borders were defined. The Armistice Agreement confirmed that those borders were still valid.

When did the borders change?

You do not "read" history. That's your problem. You read bogus websites while breast-feeding. Your knowledge deficit is nonpareil.

:rofl:

says mr jewish virtual library boy!

:lol:

so.. shlomo.. how many non-jews have you spit on today?

Ohh ya dumb ass, have you ever had an Iman of the Muslim faith explain how the faith works to you? I have several times. Further I have studied my enemies and their religious and political beliefs.

All you have is an absolute lack of knowledge with an abounding hatred of an entire race of people so you just blindly buy the talking points of world wide Terrorists that target and kill civilians because they are to cowardly to fight an armed man.

i know I know... and angels brought golden plates and blah blah blah..

You don't even realize how ironic it is for you to both call me out on hating an entire race WHILE DEMONIZING AN ENTIRE POPULATION just because you are a stupid fatass mormon who'd support anything jewish even if it meant validating another Canaan.

tell me more about racism, you goofy motherfucker.

I do not hate a race of people. I do not even hate Muslims. I do however realize that the RELIGION of Islam is our enemy and will remain so until it has an enlightening.

Israel has no borders now. It has never had borders.

The League of Nations established Israeli borders, essentially, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.

In the 1949 Armistice Agreements the only borders mentioned were those between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. There were no borders for Israel mentioned.

When the Arabs didn't accept them and invaded Israel.

The original League of Nations created two States. Israel and an Arab State to be named by the Arabs. The Arabs REFUSED to create a State. Why? Because the 5 bordering Arabs States told the Grand Mufta to oppose any State , they planned to divide the land between the 5 invading States.

As far as I am concerned as soon as the Arabs refused to form a State the land belonged to Israel.

My read of history said that the League of Nations created Palestine and Transjordan. Both borders were defined. The Armistice Agreement confirmed that those borders were still valid.

You are either beyond stupid or plain to ignorant to know the facts. The League of Nations provided that a Jewish State would be formed in that NON nation territory called Palestine. Further the original plan gave the Arabs a continuous Country but broke Israel into two separate areas with Jerusalem as a Free city. Ask your racist buddy Shogun for a map he posts it every know and again.

By the way how does it feel to be defend by some even more racist then yourself?

that map sure is a thorn in your fatback side, isn't tub o' moroni?

maybe you should ask yourself that question after ignoring more posts by marc39, blubber chin. If you think it won't make you break out into a sweat go ahead and quote me LIKE WE CAN THE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE DEFENDING HERE.

Ohh ya dumb ass, have you ever had an Iman of the Muslim faith explain how the faith works to you? I have several times. Further I have studied my enemies and their religious and political beliefs.

All you have is an absolute lack of knowledge with an abounding hatred of an entire race of people so you just blindly buy the talking points of world wide Terrorists that target and kill civilians because they are to cowardly to fight an armed man.

You don't even realize how ironic it is for you to both call me out on hating an entire race WHILE DEMONIZING AN ENTIRE POPULATION just because you are a stupid fatass mormon who'd support anything jewish even if it meant validating another Canaan.

I do not hate a race of people. I do not even hate Muslims. I do however realize that the RELIGION of Islam is our enemy and will remain so until it has an enlightening.

Islam is immutable and cannot be "enlightened" by Islamic doctrine.

Unfortunately, the civilized world will continue to be plagued by jihadists for eternity.

You are either beyond stupid or plain to ignorant to know the facts. The League of Nations provided that a Jewish State would be formed in that NON nation territory called Palestine. Further the original plan gave the Arabs a continuous Country but broke Israel into two separate areas with Jerusalem as a Free city. Ask your racist buddy Shogun for a map he posts it every know and again.

By the way how does it feel to be defend by some even more racist then yourself?

maybe you should ask yourself that question after ignoring more posts by marc39, blubber chin. If you think it won't make you break out into a sweat go ahead and quote me LIKE WE CAN THE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE DEFENDING HERE.

Stoner, your bogus maps are laughable.

Almost, as laughable as you, psycho loser.

Last edited:

yea, you keep telling yourself the same thing white southerners did when validating jim crow laws, you stupid bastard. That you rationalize a religion as "the enemy" shows just how much you stupid fucking mormons have learned over the duration of your own history, fucktard.

seriously.

but please, do insist that you are not as ironically racist as your quaking finger is accusing though, cultist.

Almost, as laughable as you, loser.

laugh yourself right into the concentration camp, lampshade....

:thup:

Unfortunately, the civilized world will continue to be plagued by jihadists for eternity.

..says the ironic jew whose own people pepper cultures like pubic lice...

;rolleyes:

Almost, as laughable as you, loser.

laugh yourself right into the concentration camp, lampshade....

:thup:

Jews live in mansions, not concentration camps, psycho loser. :cuckoo:

Shogun you are a racist plain and simple, not only that you hate several religions. But somehow the Muslim religion is just fine with you. A religion that exhorts its followers to murder and jihad. A religion that supports terrorism against innocent civilians. That supports the 9/11 attack that MURDERED 3000 INNOCENT UNARMED civilians.

You hate Jews, you hate Mormons and as I recall you hate Mexicans. You are worse then most of the other avowed racists on this board, at least most of them ADMIT what they are.

;rolleyes:

Jews have contributed more to the world than any other people, stoner. You and those around you are worthless scum.

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners
Chemistry: 20% of world total; 28% of US total
Economics: 42% of world total; 56% of US total
Literature: 12% of world total; 27% of US total
Physics: 25% of world total; 36% of US total
Medicine: 27% of world total; 40% of US total

Jewish Pulitzer Prize Winners
Fiction: 14% of all recipients
Poetry: 20% of recipients
Non-Fiction: 51% of recipients
Drama: 34% of recipients

Jewish Academy Award Winners
Best Original Song: 51% of recipients
Best Musical Scoring of A Motion Picture: 50% of total
Best Musical Production: 64% of recipients

Jewish Tony Award Winners
Best Play: 44% of recipients
Best Book: 53% of recipients
Original Screenplay: 36% of recipients

Kyoto Prize Winners
Jews 25% of all recipients

US National Medal Of Science
Jews 38% of all recipients

Lasker Award In Medical Research
Jews 33% of recipients

Gairdner Foundation Award
Jews 27% of recipients

Alfred Sloan Prize For Cancer Research
Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal
Jews 22% of all recipients

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry
Jews 27% of all recipients

Debye Award In Chemistry
Jews 24% of all recipients

IEEE Award In Information Theory
Jews 37% of all recipients

von Neumann Mathematics Theory Award
Jews 40% of all recipients

Clark Medal In Economics
Jews 65% of all recipients

Fields Medal In Mathematics
Jews 27% of recipients

Wolf Prize In Mathematics
Jews: 38% of recipients

Steele Prize for Lifetime Achievement
Jews: 58% of recipients

Bocher Memorial Prize In Mathematics
Jews: 45% of recipients

Cole Prize In Mathematics
Jews: 46% of recipients

Jews Profiled In 20th Century Thinkers: 30% of those profiled

Enrico Fermi Award
Jews 52% of all recipients

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

100 Most Psychologists of 20th Century
Jews 39% of total

;rolleyes:

Jews have contributed more to the world than any other people, stoner. You and those around you are worthless scum.

Kyoto Prize Winners

Jews 33% of recipients

Jews 27% of recipients

Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry

Debye Award In Chemistry

Clark Medal In Economics

Jews 27% of recipients

Enrico Fermi Award

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

Jews 39% of total

no source no post...

hmm... I wonder if you've broken this rule enough to get a week vacation from USMB...

LETS FIND OUT!

The Armistice Agreement of 1949 defines the status of Israel as of that time. It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate, after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

The armistice was called by UN resolution. There was no surrender. No country lost any land in that war.

All of the internationally recognized borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

The "green line" (that was specifically stated to NOT be national or political borders) defined areas of occupation. It did not change Palestine's internationally recognized borders.

The cease fire was between "Israeli forces" and the forces of the other countries. "Israel" was not mentioned.

Article I in all the agreements started with: "With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine..."

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...4-1949-armistice-agreement-5.html#post2193581

So, when did these borders change?

;rolleyes:

Kyoto Prize Winners

Jews 33% of recipients

Jews 27% of recipients

Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry

Debye Award In Chemistry

Clark Medal In Economics

Jews 27% of recipients

Enrico Fermi Award

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

Jews 39% of total

no source no post...

hmm... I wonder if you've broken this rule enough to get a week vacation from USMB...

LETS FIND OUT!

You should be banned for the racist fuckstain you are.

;rolleyes:

Kyoto Prize Winners

Jews 33% of recipients

Jews 27% of recipients

Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry

Debye Award In Chemistry

Clark Medal In Economics

Jews 27% of recipients

Enrico Fermi Award

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

Jews 39% of total

no source no post...

LETS FIND OUT!

Let's find out if you are a faillure in life due to defective genetics or just because you're a lazy, worthless bum.

Both, likely.

Shogun you are a racist plain and simple, not only that you hate several religions. But somehow the Muslim religion is just fine with you. A religion that exhorts its followers to murder and jihad. A religion that supports terrorism against innocent civilians. That supports the 9/11 attack that MURDERED 3000 INNOCENT UNARMED civilians.

You hate Jews, you hate Mormons and as I recall you hate Mexicans. You are worse then most of the other avowed racists on this board, at least most of them ADMIT what they are.

remember which of us is enabling the likes of marc39 to disregard unwanteds before you start in with the racism talk, fat boy. When muslims ACTUALLY start posting on USMB that they want to exterminate jews, which is a DIRECT quite we can quote from marc39 about exterminating non jews, then i'll be right there talking shit to them too. But, since we don't see that, and you sure the fuck won't believe anything other than your prime blank check directive of jew support right or wrong, you can spare me your criticism.

9/11 didn't happen in a vacuum and palis had nothing to do with it.. but hey, feel free to miss the hilarious premise of your rebuttal while accusing ME of hateful stereotypes!

now go take your stupid, cultist ass on down the road before someone shocks you into a fucking coronary bypass by telling you what kind of a punchline you've become in supporting marc39.

Kyoto Prize Winners

Jews 33% of recipients

Jews 27% of recipients

Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry

Debye Award In Chemistry

Clark Medal In Economics

Jews 27% of recipients

Enrico Fermi Award

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

Jews 39% of total

no source no post...

LETS FIND OUT!

You should be banned for the racist fuckstain you are.

after you dig the breakfast out from under your left tittie feel free to take your concern to the mods and make your case, you fucking pale of fat.

Kyoto Prize Winners

Jews 33% of recipients

Jews 27% of recipients

Jews 35% of recipients

Priestly Medal

Welch Award In Chemistry
30% of all recipients

Cope Award In Chemistry

Debye Award In Chemistry

Clark Medal In Economics

Jews 27% of recipients

Enrico Fermi Award

Atoms For Peace Award
Jews 52% of recipients

Dirac Medal
Jews 37% of recipients

Jews 39% of total

no source no post...

LETS FIND OUT!

Let's find out if you are a faillure in life due to defective genetics or just because you're a lazy, worthless bum.

Both, likely.

uh oh.... time to see marc39 get some RED POST MODDING!!!!

Forum List

Back