Hamas makes bombs from STOLEN medical supplies

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
The "palestinians" are so innocent" on MSM TV screens with those hospitals..... they even have white ropes

××

Hamas makes bombs from medical supplies.
It's a striking example of how Hamas exploits civilian resources for terrorism: a comprehensive manual provides detailed illustrations for use of Hydrogen Peroxide, a substance used in hospitals, in explosive and rocket propellant production.

Einav Halabi | published: 02.05.24 | 00:08.
rJgcgFmT56_29_360_1162_1176_0_x-large.jpg

...The manual consists of materials written in English, Arabic, and another language, likely Norwegian, outlining the distillation process of H202 for the production of explosives. These documents contain intricate schematics for constructing distillation equipment, as well as instructions on assembling homemade rockets and explosive charges.

The "palestinians" are so innocent" on MSM TV screens with those hospitals..... they even have white ropes

××

Hamas makes bombs from medical supplies.
It's a striking example of how Hamas exploits civilian resources for terrorism: a comprehensive manual provides detailed illustrations for use of Hydrogen Peroxide, a substance used in hospitals, in explosive and rocket propellant production.

Einav Halabi | published: 02.05.24 | 00:08.
rJgcgFmT56_29_360_1162_1176_0_x-large.jpg

...The manual consists of materials written in English, Arabic, and another language, likely Norwegian, outlining the distillation process of H202 for the production of explosives. These documents contain intricate schematics for constructing distillation equipment, as well as instructions on assembling homemade rockets and explosive charges.
After all, what are hospitals for, human shields and supply for jihadi fascism.

??? They stole healing compounds to turn them into killing compounds? Any which way you look at it, that is total depravity against their fellow man. :(

I've been trying to see the good in Muslim people for years, but I'm very disappointed in this satanic slap. I hope they stop turning healing elements into weapons of mass destruction and start believing in mercy again. Murder by way of destroying medicine is a sad thought. :(

Forum List

Back