Hamas: 'If you have a rifle either kill a Jew or give it us'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Notice they say "kill a Jew", not necessarily an "Israeli".

Hamas has called on Palestinians in the West Bank to 'mobilize' in support of Gaza. The terrorist group called on those in the West Bank and '1948 territories' - a term used by Palestinians meaning Israel in reference to when it was founded - to take up arms as Israel's ground invasion begins. Hamas reportedly said that it held Israel, the US and Western nations which support Israel 'fully responsible for the series of heinous massacres' against the people of Gaza, Al Jazeera reports.

I know where the IDF is headed.

Straight to the ant hill. There'll be casualties, but they're going to get them.

They know where they are.

It's a cliche isn't it? Hamas has sophisticated weapons like rockets and powerful explosives. They don't need a rifle from a civilian. Terrorist cells in the U.S. are a different matter.

Why? I'm not marching around waving a torch and a pitchfork chanting "Jews will not replace us".

That's you guys.
So, let's see here - you support a terrorist group that vows to kill all Jews. I oppose that group and defend the right of Jewish people to live

From that, you deduce that I am somehow waving torches and yelling "Jews will not replace us"?

When was the last time you had a sanity wellness check?

Why? I'm not marching around waving a torch and a pitchfork chanting "Jews will not replace us".

That's you guys.
Those were the anti trump folks that hated that he had Jews in family and pit them in his admin.

That why folks like Richard Spenser voted for xiden and why Iran interfered in the election for him and why their agents in Hamas carried this out under his watch

Keep deflecting and projecting

Yes. The LWNJ actually use violence, not just rhetoric
1698887307063.png

Forum List

Back